In-game name: jorts
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:67924589
Warns: 1 warn for RDM
Timezone: EST
Playtime?:  181 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:  yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: yes
    Referral(s): Calvin, xFish, and Insekto
    Past experiences as staff:  I have mod experience, and admin experience on RetributionRP. 
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? 
I believe the reason I should be chosen over others is my ability to be on at differentiating times through the day. I am most active at night, but I work from home most of the time and can be on frequently through peak hours as well as quieter ones. At night, the server often lacks staff members and I would be available to hop on when needed. I have played on various DarkRP servers, but always find my way back to Garnet. I am well known with the community, and have been in and out of the server for almost 3 years now. I believe I am pretty well liked. I've seen this server go through waves of people, was a moderator at one point, and left due to personal issues.  I've seen the changes and the growth within the community, and I would like to be a part of the change again.
I am also very informed and knowledgeable on server rules and job roles. I am always happy to help new members, and frequently help them learn the basics of the server. I hold a balanced head and know how to calmy control situations that may be tricky, or with people that may be agitated. I also believe it would be helpful to have another female staff member due to the amount of verbal harassment that frequently happens on the server. I think it would bring more diversity and comfort to future females who may join to know they have someone on their side that understands. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?  Yes, I was banned from Retribution due to personal issues with an owner. 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I believe in 2018 I applied
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I'm on server usually 6-8 hours a night. 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I work and go to school. 
Did you read the staff rules?: jorts / drunkenpoppy
(edited for steam id)

Edited by drunkenpoppy
  • Like 7

Where do I even begin, you're an amazing person, fun to be around, knows the rules very well, is a good roleplayer, has decent playtime on the server, is friendly and knows most people, and overall just a good influence on the community. Definitely getting my +1 without a doubt. I hope to see you on the team shortly! ❤️

Edited by Insekto
  • Like 2
  • Agree 1
6 minutes ago, xFish said:

10/10 Even though you've only played on the server for a little amount of time I still believe you'd make a great staff member and I'm happy you applied. Also app is good so....

Referral Confirmed - Obv +1

32 minutes ago, ajbedhead said:

+1 Jorts is legit one of the nicest people I met and is so fun to be around. You know the rules as much as I do and since you have been playing since 2018 im pretty sure u would. Your playtime is great and your reputation with the community is awesome. I honestly am mind blank rn so sorry that I didnt write much but good luck.

52 minutes ago, Calvin said:

They’re an experienced server player so they know the rules and how to acknowledge other members of the community.

1 hour ago, ImHomeless said:

+1 Jorts is an amazing person, and real fun to be around.  I see her helping people who are new to the server.  I think she would be an good addition to the staff roster !

1 hour ago, Insekto said:

Where do I even begin, you're an amazing person, fun to be around, knows the rules very well, is a good roleplayer, has decent playtime on the server, is friendly and knows most people, and overall just a good influence on the community. Definitely getting my +1 without a doubt. I hope to see you on the team shortly! ❤️

thank you guys 🥺

• Like 1

+1

Idk if I've encountered you in game, but I trust most people here, good luck!
Edit: I also found your paragraphs to be quite informative. Happy @Spilq? Maybe I wasnt wanting to write out a long ass thing because I had just woken up lmfao. 
Do try to show yourself around in game a bit more, simply because I'm hearing some of the staff members say they haven't actually seen you in game, although it might just be due to other reasons we havent seen you

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi