Xploding | Ban Appeal (MRP)

jaylen

Okay. One thing about this thing is: He wasn't toxic on SWRP, he didn't MassRDM, and he wasn't hacking. HE ALREADY PROVED HIMSELF.  Xploding has changed, why can't you see that. The Rules of SWRP are practicaly the same of MRP as well. Garnet Said, "Actions Speak louder than Words"

This is an example of what garnet said. What about Topshot? (No disrespect to you @Topshot1) Why did you guys accept his ban appeal? In fact why did you guys accept any ban appeals that had people hacking? I could've -1'ed a bunch of appeals that had people said they hacked on the server. AND THEY GOT ACCEPTED.  I will move to your side when I have a good explaination to this. Not trying to be toxic but I just need a valid explaination.

6 minutes ago, SixtyFlags said:

This is an example of what garnet said. What about Topshot? (No disrespect to you @Topshot1) Why did you guys accept his ban appeal? In fact why did you guys accept any ban appeals that had people hacking?

I don't think you understand my ban appeal was for my toxicity, let me quote someone on this. 

24 minutes ago, Homast said:

Topshot was unbanned through a ban wave for his hacking, and then appealed his toxicity ban.
Xploding was banned for 2 reasons, He can appeal to us for toxicity, Which is fine and all, He can reform personality-wise, But his ban for the Mass will most probably stay.

37 minutes ago, Homast said:

Let's do an analysis on why you were banned in the first place.

1. You were being extremely toxic for a few good days straight, Instead of just a single bad day. Keep this in mind, because you were banned before for the exact same reason.

2. You were attempting to mass rdm, as an experienced player, who knew that it was against the rules to do so.  Doing so results in well.... a permanent ban.

3. Seconds before you were banned, you were telling people in the chat: "Everyone spam "Fuck Aidan" in chat". Again, Noted Toxicity.

Because of your past behaviours, I do find it hard to believe that you've changed for the better, as the only thing that can help with behavioural changes, is maturity. Topshot waited almost 6 months before coming back, Whereas you've been away for 2 or 3.

I don't personally think that's sufficient time.

If you're not denied for toxicity, I expect you'd be denied for the attempt to Organize a record breaking MassRDM.
-1 for the reasons I've stated.

Hmm, now most of this is true. 

I have been away for 5 months. I was toxic for a few good days because I hadn't want to agree with the fact I was depressed. I wanted to hide it from my team, my comrades. So I made others feel worse by being toxic so I could forget about the pain I have. Me and Aidan have made up through forums, I wish to talk to him on Teamspeak or Discord the next time he is on. 

"Because of your past behaviors, I do find it hard to believe that you've changed for the better, as the only thing that can help with behavioral changes" When you say that about Topshot, many others in the community were just like me and Topshot. Ozzy made an appeal from being community banned, he was accepted because people saw the change and gave him a chance, Topshot was banned 2 times 3 chances currently, one ban for Hacking another for toxicity. Jake was very toxic at the start if I recall to garnet and other players, he may or may not have been temp banned for it. He changed. But people put faith in him. I understand that what I did is very different from these people. My ban was 100% deserved but as of now, change is something I'm told happened to me not just by what I say but what the community that has COMMUNICATED with me in Teamspeak. All of them besides ImDream have said I changed. I was a veteran plotting mass. It was a mistake I know, but if you talk to me in Teamspeak and were there for when I played SWRP you could make an opinion of the new me. I'm not saying your opinion is 100% invalid it is just you don't know the real me, You aren't giving me a chance to show you. If you have proof that I haven't changed you have 100% validness in your statement. 

I can't prove that I wasn't going to mass because I was really stressed that day. As Homeless says "You cant control your emotions right now" My depression wasn't the only reason why I plotted to mass it was also because I was stressed of my SSO removal, In the video I showed I was very upset, my voice was shaky in the video as SSO was my distraction to my problems. My problems broke through the distraction. I never grieved the lost ones, I kept my sadness and numbness inside without telling anyone. I was AFK a lot because when I played the distraction stopped working I started to get very shaky psychically and mentally. I couldn't show @Homeless@Fetn@Captainswag@MRPAce as I didn't want them to worry because this could've been their escape from reality as well. I'm not blaming my intentions to mass on my mental health, it is just a factor apart of the reasoning's I had.

2 hours ago, VBourbon said:

The dumbest thing I’ve heard, if someone where to mass  genocide, but he’s chill in TS. We should give him power.

Where you quoted me was when I was talking about him being toxic and hasn't changed a bit like him last year. I never said give him power or anything I was explaining that xploding had gotten better and not more toxic. Him planning to mass were for a plethra of reasons and I don't know all of them but I know some. The toxicity of him is fading and we're beginning to see him fully matured that is all.

3 hours ago, VBourbon said:

He had 3 chances bud, knew the consequences did it anyways. And yes he’s had a second chance

If you have read what I have said you know why I did it. Also, the rule wasn't a thing until after my ban. It hadn't been on MRP rules. and I was acting off of emotion like I've said.

Edited by Sasori
10 minutes ago, VBourbon said:

The explanation I wanted. Now that’s it said, pretty solid loophole, so you didn’t have to fear it at the time. Which I get. Maybe lower this ban. Not completely revoke it.

I hadn't known about rule. I was expecting to get a 2 week at the time. It was basically an accidental loophole

Edited by Sasori
13 minutes ago, Sasori said:

If you have read what I have said. The rule wasn't a thing until after my ban. It hadn't been on MRP rules. and I was acting off of emotion like I've said.

I recall this situation of you being on the server at the time a while ago when I was apart of the staff team.  The rule was made the same day as you were banned and they used you as an example as why it is a thing today. You were extremely toxic that day and I was apart of one situation when you completely ruined a kidnap situation and then therefore got kicked out of SSO. You say you have changed and said you were depressed i'm not going to go against that and just give you my input on the situation.

Edited by Secretkilla
16 minutes ago, Secretkilla said:

I recall this situation of you being on the server at the time a while ago when I was apart of the staff team.  The rule was made the same day as you were banned and they used you as an example as why it is a thing today. You were extremely toxic that day and I was apart of one situation when you completely ruined a kidnap situation and then therefore got kicked out of SSO. You say you have changed and said you were depressed i'm not going to go against that and just give you my input on the situation.

The Intent To Mass Rule isn't a thing. Look in Garrys Mod MRP Administration then look at Updated rules. That rule was never implemented. This basically means the Intent to mass part was a bad call. 

Like Secret I’m not going to go against your depression as a bullshit excuse but in the moment you definitely deserved the ban. I agree with @VBourbon on just lowering the ban but at this point the MRP bans and the rules don’t mean anything anymore. Like all you need to do now to get unbanned is act nice in TS and talk to people to earn sympathy, have your whole friend group support you and then it becomes easy for a ban appeal to be accepted.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 2
2 minutes ago, Jared Cox said:

Like all you need to do now to get unbanned is act nice in TS and talk to people to earn sympathy, have your whole friend group support you and then it becomes easy for a ban appeal to be accepted.

I don't disagree with this. But why do you say the rules do not matter? Does that mean anyone could get banned and unbanned because the rules don't mean anything anymore?

Edited by SixtyFlags
  • Agree 1
15 minutes ago, SixtyFlags said:

I don't disagree with this. But why do the rules not matter? Does that mean anyone could get banned and unbanned because the rules don't mean anything anymore?

The rules don’t matter because we act way too sympathetic towards people who 110% deserve to be banned in the moment. People want Xploding unbanned not necessarily because he changed but mostly because the people that want him unbanned are his friends and they just want him back on the server. I’m not denying he hasn’t changed but I mean come on, where’s the consistency in these rules? If you get perma banned because you were toxic and you massed it should always stay unless if it’s TRUELY unjustified.

Edited by Jared Cox
  • 300 IQ 1
1 hour ago, Jared Cox said:

The rules don’t matter because we act way too sympathetic towards people who 110% deserve to be banned in the moment. People want Xploding unbanned not necessarily because he changed but mostly because the people that want him unbanned are his friends and they just want him back on the server. I’m not denying he hasn’t changed but I mean come on, where’s the consistency in these rules? If you get perma banned because you were toxic and you massed it should always stay unless if it’s TRUELY unjustified.

+1 on the appeal. Honestly I disagree. When I still played on Garnet when Xploding was too I hated him to the core. Yes he was toxic and honestly a little bitch but now hes a really chill dude. Honestly I would have never considered us friends, I mean even now we're not really friends just partners. But this man deserves another chance. You can't look at people all the time and say "they're only saying that because they're friends" because in the long run everyone has a right to an opinion. Those friends have a much better understanding of Xploding than you do and I believe they deserve a right of passage that way. Don't get me wrong they could entirely abuse their positions but they do understand him more than you. But take it from me, this guy has changed a lot and I don't say this about many people. +1 on the appeal

Edited by Gamma
  • Like 1
  • Disagree 2
36 minutes ago, Homast said:

Nobody has seen you in TS for a long time. How would you know that?
Y'all talk in Discord PMs?

You know TS isn't the only platform for communication right? We are both in a discord with Swag and friends.  I'm sorry Homast but that's one of the dumbest questions ever. No offense.

Edited by Gamma