DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

GG MRP D&D? (Hear Me Out?)

Weeb_

Ok hear me out. I know everyone's schedules can be tight, but I have been talking to some people in TS and they agree that a GG MRP D&D session or full campaign would be really amazing. I am not sure who DMs on the server but if no one can DM I can always do so. This is honestly an amazing idea in many players'  opinions and I want to get at least a small group together and start a campaign up.

If this does happen, we need to talk about the world. We can decide on either a module(Such as Lost Mines Of Phandelver), an already created world (Such As Wildemonte or Ebberon), OR a home-brew world(Is a lot of work but def worth it)

As a first session, we can always do a one-shot in the world we play in. This will acquaint us with everyones role-play style and play style in general; this will also help break the ice as well.

Also we need to talk time. I understand time zones are a thing and not everyone is free at certain times as others but I am 110% sure we can work something out. I am very passionate about D&D and I would love to play some with the idiots that I play 5-8 hours/day with on GG MRP(but fr the community is amazing, love you guys). 

I hope this evolves into a flourishing campaign to play for years.

25 minutes ago, Haqlash said:

Now there are retards like me who have no idea what D&D is

really fun if your into nerdy shit, boring if you don't like that kind of stuff. Best way I can describe it is it's like CYOA games on steroids.

Critical Role is a really good DND series to watch on youtube if you want to see what the game is like. I recommend watching the first campaign, even though the first 10-20 episodes are a little scuffed. Second season/campaign is also really good, but I think the first campaign is better and it's also 100% finished.

3 hours ago, Koulit said:

If homast isn’t able to I might be able to DM depending on everyone’s time schedules 

I can also DM if needed. I think I need more experience and be part of more campaigns personally, but I might be able to. I have the creativeness and the ability to make situations on the fly, I just need more situations involving the more complex side of things.