DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Jd Resignation

hello every one i am resigning cause i dont play gmod that much any more i would like to come back and play it more but its just not fun i am srry for me wasting a slot on the team and i would like to thank a few of the staff team. Starting with scope you were the one that trained me and i thank you for it. Spilq when i got in trouble the secound day of being mod you did not just say i was done you acually helped me threw the whole time that it could have ended badly for me. SniperJohn i would like to thank you for 2 reasons one for being a very nice friend and 2 not putting people higher just cause of there ranks. and the last one Shadowss i am thanking you for being a friend since the day i started gmod and helping me threw the whole time playing a mod i hope one day i will come back but intell that day comes see ya guys and i will be on the server now and then so i am not going to be gone for ever. And because i wasted your time i will get my self banned for a punishment so i will see you guys after 2 weeks.

I have been banned for 2 weeks for MRDM this is my punishment

Edited by Lynx
  • Creative 1
  • Friendly 1
1 hour ago, Lynx said:

And because i wasted your time i will get my self banned for a punishment so i will see you guys after 2 weeks.

This wasn't a smart idea, but it's your choice. You probably wont be welcomed back into the community and or staff team with that attitude! best of luck.

2 hours ago, Lynx said:

And because i wasted your time i will get my self banned for a punishment so i will see you guys after 2 weeks.                                                                               

You could of just resigned and called it quits instead of ruining the experience for other players.

• Like 1

Damn man, It was good to chill with you and meet you, best of luck, I know gmod gets tiring and everyone needs a break a after awhile. I mean i get why you got yourself banned so you wouldn't be tempted to get back on and actually have a break, I'm not not condoning it, but I feel you.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Garnet said:

So you wasted our community's time and resources in training you, and then caused further harm by breaking the rules and hurting other players' stay on our server ?

Yeah, you seem like a jackass. Glad you aren't in the team any longer.

If a vet mass RDMs, is that not a perma ban, or is that only an MRP thing?

47 minutes ago, ImHomeless said:

dont think he's a vet lol

hes not a vet

i just find this whole thing kinda funny because some people thought you were the best mod. Then this happens. Sorry buddy this really taints our views on you and idk how or when it will recover.

.... damn I was there when you were vipmod but you literally did say you were wasting the teams resources and now you want to get banned and harm the player base even more...... 
You were held at a higher stake than others since you were staff but cmon man you couldve just resigned and left and left it at that ;-; 

• Haha 1

to resigning is not a good punishment i know i broke the rules but i will some time get on after my ban i am not going to be gone for ever but i am srry to disapoint you garnet if you really feel that i hurt the community just perm a ban me

• 300 IQ 1