Call Of Duty ZOMBIES | REVIEW

jaylen

Call of Duty Zombies.

This game to me and many others holds a great spot in our hearts, and with COD Cold War Alpha for PS4 being released I think talking about COD in a way is relevant. COD Zombies is something that was extremely nostalgic back in the PS3 and Xbox 360 days for me. I wanted to talk about the maps, the games, and the lore of it all. I’ll only talk about the Aether and Chaos storyline as the other ones weren’t nearly as perfect as this one. 

WaW Maps

Zombies started as a side project back in WaW days as a small team from the Treyarch team developing. They started with making 4 maps “Nacht Der Untoten” (Night of the living dead) “Verruckt” (Asylum/Hospital) Shi No Numa and Der Riese. These were the structure maps which started the ideas of everything we have now like Der Riese’s Teleoporters to get from one area to another. With Der Riese and Nacht Der Untoten being the most popular, no one really played the other two. Now here is the Overview and Reviews of every zombie map.

Nacht Der Untoten

Dempsey and his 3 other Marines crash and have to stay in an abandoned building for shelter. The rise of the undead caused by something we will later discuss in the lore section. It is the most basic map to ever happen in zombies history it makes sense as it is the first map though. You start off in the main section where you can unlock a door after killing some zombies that leads you to the mystery box. If you don’t already know what the mystery box is well you're weird. The wonder weapon on the map is considered to be the flame thrower as the flamethrower was very overpowered if you knew how to use it. Players were able to get to the thousands rounding range when people figured out about the bug. (After round 163 on Nacht and Verruckt there is a slight chance to have an entire round to be insta killable). What players did with this bug was to have a Thompson and a Flame thrower. On insta kill rounds and non insta kill rounds depending on what round on your RNG, you could use those two weapons the best ones in the game to kill zombies extremely quickly. When you get higher and higher though, Thompson stops killing as quickly as the Flamethrower. As a first experience map to people playing zombies it was a great experience but with zombies maps getting more technical and advanced it lacked the amount of fun as the others. Over time the map became basic and simple.

But in all this map has a lot of nostalgia to it for other players it didn’t hit as much for me because I started playing on either Kino Der Toten or Tranzit. For me I give the map a 5/10 because it is extremely basic and you won't have much fun if at all when playing by yourself. Also not to mention don’t buy the sniper from the cabinet its trash. (World Record : 2019 by AbU_sHeReF) (Best setup on map : Flame Thrower + Thompson)

AYw9RGxpBzan-qYDv2BD3iNnFyadZ0MI2wF-8omWaadqdMkW5yngSzCeOleC8XAnpigRmo8NnTy-ujJ_KbjQb4oHkSQr31_5zIavwUhGj2vS5TEtyaIrpPngNP-_M5YwudAj_46d

Verruckt 

Verruckt is the second map that the small Treyarch team made. Verruckt meaning Asylum and or Hospital, it is set in an insane asylum in Berlin where 2 of our characters died and we have Tank Dempsey, John Banana (Nikolai isn’t here just yet), Takeo Masaki, and Edward Richtofen fight the undead in this asylum. It doesn’t contain much lore or importance to the story but we do have Richtofen coming into the lore. When playing 2-4 players you are split up from your team which makes it harder at the start of the game. You need to get to power to get the doors open. Many people first playing the map fail because of them only having one other person on their side to help them kill zombies. Once you get to the power and turn it on you get back with your team. This map includes perks with the 4 being Quick Revive gives you two different abilities, Being able to revive yourself in solo or the ability to revive your teammates in half the time for 500 in solo with 3 uses and 1500 points in Multiplayer. Double-tap which in WaW makes your fire rate double, in my opinion Double tap 2.0 is much better than its predecessor both Double Taps are 2000 points.  Jugger-nog makes you have double the health and one more swipe from a zombie, it's one of the god perks in the community's opinion. Speed Cola gives you the ability to reload quicker when training zombies. It's great because it gets rid of the possibility of you getting cornered while reloading. With all of those perks added into the game it made zombies so much better with more possibilities. The wonder weapon is still the flame thrower, which as I talked about it in Nacht it does the same thing here in Verruckt. The highest round uses a strat similar to the Nacht strat. Once you hit round 163 and get the first instant kill round you go to the corner right outside of the DB machine, box, and Power and camp with the flamethrower, if the round isn’t insta kill you need to activate the electric trap and focus on the zombies coming from the window while the others are killed by the electric trap. You do this over and over until you finish which makes it repetitive and boring. 

The map is mainly just for high rounds and messing around with your friends. The perks there are extremely basic as those perks are the ones people normally use whenever they play any zombies map. It's fun for a bit but in my opinion this map is a 6/10 lack of replayability. (WR : 1817 by AbU_sHrEef) (Best setup on the map : Flame Thrower + Thompson)

toD5TlOerQNSeKapR2YMcLsYvYPOXmHRnYbsNJVuGLKXg0sqzgpGgNYUAZ83jpjgxRuTk3M90DVchwIl-hjLymNri19ibJOdR_f5rMIh84hvyRvICFhJ9scoeCZaAAB264LLoi8a

Shi No Numa

What can I say about Shi No Numa well, you start off as the official Aether crew with Nikolai finally coming in, you got Tank Dempsey, Nikoali Belinski, Takeo Masaki, and Edward Richtofen. This map is kind of the same to the others as it only brings 5 new things being the 2 new wonder weapons (the Ray gun and the Wunder-Waffle), hellhounds spawning in on their own round giving you a max ammo when it is over, and ziplines to escape areas that get too crowded with zombies. This map is plain and simple. The perks are all RNG based when it comes to the start while you decide your luck if you get Juggernog first or not. This map has the highest World record on it though as the Log trap right outside of spawn is used heavily, the main problem with the addition to hellhounds was that they were worse then the zombies and many players would die straight then and there, hell even as I’m an experienced player in the zombies community I still get fucked up by the hellhounds. In this map there isn’t much but there is an easter egg that helped out a ton when it came to finding out lore. I’m pretty sure John Banana or another member of Dempseys 3 marines was hung by a noose in Shi No Numa. which now it doesn’t make sense because he died to zombies, but that's another topic to discuss in the lore section.

Overall this map was really interesting back in the day but it doesn’t hold up now like many others because it isn’t replayable. With the wunderwaffe and the raygun being added that was really exciting for when it was that time but those to wonder weapons have become some of the most generic ones out there. This map had interesting ideas and played them out in an ok way. 6/10. (WR : 10751 by Cruppz) (Best setup on map WunderWaffe + Thompson)

mjQ1_oNUk7bR4cT_IQObHIDFDo4X0DGUROjPIUnRGE8df_fZfU1p1JYvprd-KeGOIZT7xRUhlYcb6ZxZa_GpAIou8xPm0x9DhWiOyyfQblCRhgNHoWOdfro4a46y_Qobwsqw5EXa

Der Riese

Now, this map right here is a classic to everyone even if you haven't played WaW you most likely have played one of the many remasters this map had. Remasters were on, (Bo3 The Giant and Black ops 1.) This map was the map that made everyone talk about COD zombies. It pushed Treyarch to continue making zombies in BO1. This map starts off with a pack of punch machines right behind you. You need to go around the map to get 3 teleporters active to the main frame. The main frame is at spawn. Once you get them all down pack o’ punch is open. You need 5000 points to upgrade any weapon of choice. The two wonder weapons on the map are the Wunderwaffe and the Raygun plus all the perks from Verruckt and Shi No Numa. (Jug, Quick Revive, Double tap 1.0, and Speed cola). If you shoot yourself with the wunderwaffe you will lose juggernog which is bad for high round strats so be careful when playing. 

But in all this one was the shortest of reviews so far, I have to give this map a 7.5/10 just because it's Der Riese a fan classic. Everyone knows it. The dogs are annoying whenever they spawn but in the BO1 version that's fixed I won’t be going over repeats because I want to focus on the important parts of everything (WR : 148 by Cruppz) (Best setup :Wunder Waffle DG-3 JZ, Gibs O Matic) 

jdNPtYR3Pt2c7YyT5iMqOzdgeyzHLGI2KcETOyHuizdE355mhlbkwATtJZazg0H0LCIBuue43IfIbtB7v9iuZMtr6ApPLw9MypViOBZeNQjADwGmLAf-k08GnDueKWpi5ZGKbT88

Black Ops Maps

Kino Der Toten

KDT also known as the “theatre map” was the first map to come into black ops 1 zombies it was really good and you had the thundergun + the stage strat to dominate zombies and skyrocket to the highest rounds. It’s one of the easiest maps as you just need to train which is very easy other than the fact it's BO1 zombies. You started off and you could go bottom left or top right. As you can tell you are weird if you went bottom left first. You would go up then find Juggernog and then go into the next room. Get box over and over and over and over and over until you got the Thundergun and the next best AR, or Spaz-12. Maybe raygun. Once you have done that you need to link the two pads one on theatre and one at spawn to unlock the teleporter to pack a punch. Right above the theatre. You turn on the film and start dancing with your friends or by yourself. It was really funny watching your partner on the ground getting devoured by zombies while you sit there with a packed gun and laugh at them. This map also included the first ever easter egg where if you held E on every rock in the map that was significant (blue) you would get music as a soundtrack to killing zombies. Nostalgia is something that defines this map's purpose to me. This map also deserves an award for bringing a basic yet OP wonder weapon (Thundergun) and the fact it brought Mule-Kick a perk that allowed the player to get three weapons instead of the two that they carry. The main setup for that map didn’t include Mule-Kick heavily but it’s an important feature to the game. In Die Rise you literally need it to keep your weapons while doing the easter egg. 

Overall this map was my first map I ever played so this may be biased or something but I give it a 6.8/10 perfect but easy and basic overtime. I still love to play it to get to round 100 here and there but there's just better maps. Still fun to leave behind someone ;). (WR : 236 by MagicGlobox) (Best Setup : Thundergun packed, Spas packed) (Jug, Quick revive, Speed Cola, DB 1.0, MK sucked)

7PI0rMpRhg3mAAywnNAxjr5j9hWKDpcvJBflEhlGo_-mOeU9Q3PCC8hZfXOI-EZDuFtAE-loKQfDM6WXaudBN1RbJI3Xd4NslykVfJU2z6j-uNhv_XAJvAIsdbOHpEyX6vB_VgpV

Five

It’s just a storm Dick.. Now five is a classic because it was the first time 2 non DLC maps were added to the game. Sure that doesn’t mean much but it's still special. But really this map was okay at best you can’t tell me you got higher then round 40. The map had the same stuff as Kino but, instead of the Thunder gun it was a shitty freeze gun (Winters Howl), it was good until round 12 at best, and then pack a punched good until round 25. Pretty bad for a wonder weapon if I’m gonna be honest with you. The map was basic. It was cool to have the ability to play as another cast of characters other than the main 4. (JFK, Reagan, the storm dick, and my homie Janitor man Fidel Castro). The map just doesn’t hold up its cool and it added many things but the Scientist is underpowered and they made him worse then he was in BO1 for Classified in BO4 the remaster. Speaking of that piece of shit Classified was one of the worst easter eggs to do you literally had to get to round 150. No challenge other than zombies. No lore involved it was terrible. You just had to camp in an area with a shield so I refused to commit to the easter egg. It was a low point for Zombies. 

Overall I hate Classified and Five was okay I give Five a 6/10 and Classified a 6/10. Dog dog dog dog dog of a map….. Winters Fury and Winter's Howl are trash. But they got better in BO4. They are equal but I hate the easter egg. (WR : 229 by Yeezy, BO4 : 255) (best setup : the raygun and the spas 12)

9wx4GxF7RzCr1HqZDg_agfX--oKau7DNZY0SsNjsbVAFBroHLWPcszWRjeiXcNYXegayFX8TtlCiupbYtSPUVHzHpn1aIhm45AcMh254WYdC1KBT7kjqMZYjTX7-ypEcR-9ShAym

Call of the Dead

Is it getting cold? Just me oh wait.. Call of the Dead, the first ever DLC Map to come to zombies, was a great way to get more pay for the awesome maps Treyarch were making. In the map you spawn and see a lighthouse, a boat, and a bigass dude with a hamer. Thats George Remaro. The Creator of Zombies for movies and other things, he started it without him Zombies wouldn’t be a thing. He follows you around the map at a slow pace but if you mess up he’ll get you. That hammer deals so much damage. The only way to kill George is with the Scavenger you need a lot of shots for that too. The Scavenger and the most disgusting worst wonder weapon other than the Jet Gun the V-R11. It gives your teammates insta kill for 3 seconds. It's cool and all I guess but it’s just not it for me. In solo it's pointless if you shoot it at a zombie it turns into a CIA agent and just blows up. But the Scavenger on the other hand Jesus Christ that bitch is fire. The scavenger shoots out a dart and explodes in 3 or 4 seconds max depending on the pack. So with PHD Flopper being on the map it made the Scavenger a go to weapon. PHD Flopper makes all explosive damage gone. You can get mustang and sally and spam it, you can use RPG’s if you're weird and you can use the Scavenger. You have 4 new players, Danny Trejo, Robert Englund, Sarah Michelle Gellar, and Michael Rooker. These are all real life horror movie actors. It made the map more special. The easter egg was added to this map where the Aether crew is stuck in a safe located in the Light House you have to get them different things around the map to let them get back to their timeline/story. The way to get to high rounds on this map requires you to hit box so much which kinda sucks but it’s okay. 

THE REMASTER TAG DER TOTEN

Tag der Toten was a good way to finish off zombies bringing back the Victus crew and sending them to the coldest place ever to get an artifact for Nikolai I will not say the ending to the Easter Egg as its the last map but if you want you could do it on your own or watch a video. It didn't have the same wonder weapons which sucks a lot. It has the Tundragun, Thundergun, and the WunderWaffle Sniper.

I give Call of the Dead a 9/10 which is the highest on the list so far and Tag Der Toten a 8/10 because of how fun it is even without any friends playing alongside with you. They are great for solo players. The only problem is that Tag is easy to get high rounds on. 

sIfjnBIf8bwWJLrqMzNKSW7PpBwRHlJAHvurPKmpiTfhC1t43Y8okKxNRft5pzfHpVqf6YTsW_l9R3x_3lygW2Wtwvf8eK2TKWdb14jDvXwVPPSl2j7xX3eYH_ATchJZQN57E9av

Ascension

Ascension was a good map. It had PHD and a bunch of monkeys. Funny monkeys that the community would love, but they took your perks if you didn’t protect them so in solo you had to leave jug and protect Quick Revive. The map had an easter egg which was cool. I guess it involved shooting your weapons at the ground like a retard. This will probably be the least explained one because it's very basic and not that fun either..

All in all it was pretty good there weren't really any new additions that made the game creative but you did have to do something to get PAP. I give the map a 6.75/10.

1EfyDpgcTqUsX9OfXrYs4PJLoPoQTRcD5CnjalmmAOgAH2yn6ja-mdzJ2GnnVoQjnzkiZ2bCdfXRGNLYLr4hfFwhl7aUj-BbnOebyZYU0xl_eHG-TEVoHZONgZ4TS1gk1anlmyi8

Shangri La

Oo aaa monkeys, another map with monkeys you know it got really boring because they had back to back monkey maps but this community would love that. Shangri La was very interesting. I'm pretty sure I have still never done the easter egg just because I can’t find other players who want to complete it. You needed 4 players in a full team and you had to start pushing all the buttons at spawn. The map had pack a punch starting right at you when you first spawn in. It teased you to find out how to get it. Eventually your dumbass realises you just have to stand on a plate in one of 4 locations on the map, if you have 2 players two on the map need to be pushed down, and on going. You only unlock a punch for a small amount of time so you have to go quick. The best gun to pack on that map was the Baby gun. It turned zombies into little children so you could stomp on them and they would die, it wasn’t the best on the remaster because it got nerfed but in all it's a great wonder weapon. You had the Napalm zombies spawn in every there and there but it wasn’t the hardest thing to go against as you just needed to stay long distance and if you were on bo1 and had PHD you could run up to him and he will die it was great for training because you wouldn’t have to waste bullets. The map is alright but it had flaws, when I say flaws I mean it had some but they made the map stale and boring after a while, maybe I just hate the idea of a jungle map or something but the new Cold war map doesn’t look too bad.

In all this map was generally decent but it just doesn’t hit the spot anymore like it used to in BO1 so many more maps are more unique, more just alive then this. I have to give the map a 7/10 entering the C arena. (WR : 206 By Ph3NiX) (Baby Gun + Mustang and Sally + PHD)

ZvfhqecCWlS8FZSIUr4ahWVo8mWSogOysbW3j5sPy4-onsM8KkmcoZy8onVBn2oxQXs5fz-FFjECoUZDAtB1_ZHpYNVL5HYSJoPvqk5rzTXqYdftjbATmNllx14E0pCsBVM0dXle

Moon 

I hate Moon with a strong passion. You start off in a terrible spot to be, Area 51 funny meme place with the funny alien and anime girls right? No its actually filled with hell hounds and zombies coming at you when you have a pistol. Skilled players usually stay there to get pack and Jug if it spawns there. Go through the teleporter and get a high round or easter egg, there isn’t really a messing around part of the map because of its layout sure you can mess with the anti gravity in certain areas to mess with your friends but other than that there isn’t much. In the original black ops 1 moon your friends would show up as the moon man which was really funny to tell them about how you were the boss in our game back then. You had the Zap guns on the map which were great and even better when combined to make the wave gun. The wave gun would turn zombies into a popcorn like body shape and they would explode. The strat to the map was to camp in one of the areas and just use wave gun over and over to kill zombies. 

In all the map brought funny times at the end when I watched Vanoss play it when I was much younger the ending was blowing up the earth from the moon as Richtofen turns into Samantha at the end and Samantha is first seen in the story and you can play as her after completing the easter egg. The map is a solid 8/10.

MDcXH1pdw1W7OWt3ckunDG0If0f0B7q9CnGokAxuAYrXcTKO4zEk8VYXU1qurzAPs-3RhBlIs_CElXST5z0Z37ARaGZo8OkI-tD5NNTJTevNGN9FBLlDaE7Ne32V1_DVr0U5HyJ_

Black Ops II Maps

Nuke Town

No, not the multiplayer map that's nostalgic as hell. The Zombified version of a classic masterpiece. The map was based on pure survival and a tiny bit of RNG. perks would spawn in at random same with pack a punch. There is a small easter egg where you can hear Marlton talk at one of the bunkers but that's about it. The map is pure survival. It's the first DLC of BO2. I put it first because Tranzit is gonna be a rant ;). Its just survival you get the basic four perks plus pack a punch and you should train at the bunker house

In all I give the map a 6.3/10 you can test your pure skill on zombies. Survival is the main premise of the map and it's great. Everyone knows what it looks like but I’ll still put the layout. (WR 100 By Chris Voltage).

EdCakDAbPxUwt6VzAqy5UMvPB9mNQmr2ufkiy3zcJ9HPzksVkd0NjlVcNJY6xWVdJ7TnhnSS71zcjGRYbkHj08SP9Lh9s_QuDUyA0Nhv-_G7BklU9Kv7udaO1PV4p1w9h2tbSHAH

Tranzit

Fuck you transhit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kRKXM2MnCA0 you can consider this a shit post part of the review but I do not care. 

6 reasons why transhit is shit.

1. Denizens being OP as fuck

2. Avagadro zapping you with his eletric semen at round fuckin 8? After power EXCUSE ME? FUCK YOU TREYARCH WTF JIMMY?

3. The shitty easter egg

4. JET GUN BREAKING AFTER RUNNING AROUND THE MAP 4 FUCKING TIMES?!?!?!? EXCUSE ME?

5. THE BUS LEAVES AT THE WORST TIMES

6. THE FOG? WTFFFFFFFFFFF FUCK THE FOG FUCK THAT

Fuck you tranzit 3/10 piece of dog shit fuck you fuck Jimmy but I love Jimmy fuck Transhit and also @Spilq i spit on you. 

J91Zs3l3RzZRGiuKO-T9_239p4qJckku1p7aoHXJr5V40EOAFUfIlGJ7u05kSADYxM4f9IsWO4JkaOPFrNd7D_zcy9ofl3QarmlOICTBeQbbw6KwO7Of-0iAIppXdpiy3R-Ns-mk

y104ZJZWso4y8-QYtGpOujmNZyOOiF_ag4rvrmexPHmvMz0vmn-kYgqCJT_TnQ2A-glQiHQyYubtTNv2CC7dMyKpvFbBXLKpcuFp9uIanGnPdJHtvu57IgGX6Zd75Z6PPboMHTXR

Die Rise

Die Rise is a joke when people start to compare it to other great maps like Mob Of the Dead, Origins and DE. In reality this map is shit it's alright to play on. I like it a little but it is god awful with the way treyarch did the height and the easter egg. It's so easy to fall off for many players. I normally am really good at staying on the map but whenever I fall off I lose interest in the game and get salty. The easter egg was so confusing and it didn’t make sense to the lore you had to charge up an electrical tower at the second building by shooting/redirecting cards with japanese letters on them. The map was great for messing around and going for high rounds, you could get the Sliquifier round 1 if you used some of your points from the bank and open doors. Buy Galvaknuckles, melee all the jumping jacks, get a perk and repeat until you have them all. The map added “Who’s Who?” It was a shitty version of quick revive where you had to revive yourself. Which if you are on a high round say goodbye to your run because it's over the zombies will hit you with a drive by and make you their bitch.

Overall the map is pretty good it has problems and when I say problems they stand out like a thumb, the Sliquifier was really good to mess with in the beta for the map when you needed 1 shot per round. The map also teases one of the best maps in history ;). 7/10 (WR 131 by tidybarbiecue)

0-FwPGiVdOwbY6dyI_lSDfypyBs1JzBWbVGe3cypwsxd6a5Iyd7lBbhtlgAHdxWiqH-3OyzadZRPbBoigiANGFXX2a4nkS5AweGoiXOw6rYjFe9Jlpti32uLGTK87Vy44taMhcVc

Mob Of the Dead

“Ain't that swell” - Sal Deluca. Where do you start with a map like this? I'll let you know that it's in the S tier at the start which is pretty obvious because of how good it is. You start off with you and 3 other crewmates you are already dead and in the afterlife mode. You revive yourself and start the game. You need to use the afterlife to get parts and other things on the map. Which once you get all of the parts for the plane you can go to the roof and hop on. The plane brings you to the Golden Gate bridge as you are in Alcatraz. The characters start to argue a little and you learn more and more about their past and future. Sal, Finn, Billy, and the Weasel. When doing the easter egg you have to get the Blundergat the wonder weapon of the map from the box or doing the small unlockable easter egg for it where you have to throw the hell's retriever at invisible skulls around the map you can only see in the afterlife. When you do that you have to get the parts for the Acid Gat 3 in all to turn the Blundergat into the AcidGat then pack a punch to the Vitriolic Withering. You need to hells retriever a spoon in the cafeteria and you hear your number called by the Warden. The warden is Furgeson, the guy from the intro cutscene. The players after 2 times going back and forth to the golden gate bridge have to input their jail numbers (the 4# you get going to prison). After that Audio Reels spawn around the map that explains the story behind the 4 crewmates. Sal, Finn, and Billy kill the Weasel before the apocalypse and then are sentenced to the electric chair. The Shadowman brings them here to break the Cycle, which starts Shadows Of Evil and the Apocalypse coming to more places. In reality while you play Mob of the Dead you have been dead from the start at the electric chair. 

Now there is something I don’t want to talk about and that's the remaster of Mob, Blood of the Dead it was a terrible map and had no reason to degrade and lower the legacy Mob of the Dead has. But the ending to the easter egg is sad because they kill the good guy, Edward Richtofen. Richtofen from Origins comes in and removes the crew's memories of Richtofen and tells Nikolai to destroy the Multiverse and free the souls like they freed the souls at Alcatraz. Weasel is the bird that helps you free everyone. After the easter egg I think that the 4 were forgiven for what they did and go to the afterlife now that's probably not true and or just the Weasel who is forgiven as he helps free thousands of souls from the island. 

In all this is a great map with a better story to come with it Mob of the Dead is the first on the list to enter the S arena with a score of 10/10, while Blood of the Dead receives a 4/10 for ruining the map, and hopes for a great remaster. (WR 223 By StealthMcFilthy)

lGERbYm9RbLOtw81tBu1iSU1ybBgffv9LJabq0MICSi3mW3lWqD030fnxQr6LybvV4tXZp0GRvzmcNAuOg2yWa9BqPO-E_FHC5NQE8moQiy-gOvsF3dU8b1yU6qzDt-eZ8ICcdaE

spA2tRYVpoFEE6VXVBWj2B2XIEqrniLx-l9bcHIyU0nTjh7r7Th8C_zt8IIHTLDRWwUHKxGVmmOBW5YIw6Qh3hKA1y6GPXNKqadYBMFX9tVPga4IC2Opr4LBpx1WhC0YOkZ-6I1V

K2uzLB0POqWjRXzMvJ5MXH9S61_g0cpplY7Fs9Y2fqOP0afuoYk7eK1Q_YUOoIPky_orKYfA24YQIFXE8fF0aBDV-2jgBaIpkCrKv4BnnuV6blg_lzro8-tXvu5q_DfbfLozuwGM I do this easter egg alot 😉

Buried

Buried the deserted underground cowboy land, it's great when I mean great I mean one of the best maps in BO2. it's so easy but so fun and that’s kind of weird. I say that because I’m a fan of complex maps like Origins, Mob, Dead of the night and others. It's the Victus crew going to get the last part for either Richtofen or Maxis, you start off above ground but you can go down whenever you want. Once you go down you free Leroy (Arthur Leroy) and you use him to open places around the map like Jug, Pack a Punch, the new perk Vulture Aid that allows you to see perks and other things through walls and when you step into a zombie green gas none of the zombies are able to see you. Leroy is also a part of the easter egg as you need him to kill zombies to open the Decipher code which is basically Maxis language. It's really fun to do but the Sharpshooter step at the end is a drag when you are the only good aimer on the team. The wonder weapon on the map is the Paralyser which has Infinite amount of ammo but needs to cooldown if you use it too much so tapping with it is the best strategy. When you go through the Witch's house and successfully kill all of them you get a free perk, which is pretty sweet when doing the easter egg so you can save some points. The part with this map for high rounding is going to the bank and getting a lotttt of points then getting set up with the guns you need like the Paralyser, the Ray Gun and any OP AR you can use incase shit hits the fan. You also had the time bombs on the map which allowed you to set a point in time to go back to incase you are about to die, if your teammate goes down or dies you can revive him by going back and time with the time bomb. This map is the ending to the Victus storyline for now in Buried after this map the characters are kidnapped to alcatraz and wake up after the Blood of the dead easter egg. Then they go to Tag and assist Nikoali in achieving an end to the wars. (WR 223 By Wunderful)

Buried is a great map and I give it a 9/10 because it honestly just doesn't quite make it to the S ranking without buried zombies would be much different but you could say that for every map I suppose. Buried is just fun and relaxing to be on you don’t have to worry too much about things in the map unless you are doing the wisp step for the easter egg. 

SdR10oQeDhKATrWbeusQ0cJngYQOXsLlovRdq7hlBuY26q-vGcddH3p3b6lCGNi7dyuxsNNjS83-i65n4S2wV6ygLPrsA_Q0187Emkc3u3X-vxsK1P_oxIPVEHBlhWbPu3yPhO1P

Origins

Origins made Samantha look like a little girl but it honestly made sense because this was the American version of samantha. Samantha didn't have a body when going to Dr.Monty's home I don’t remember why but it’s like that from the start Samantha cries to you like a 3 year old while the homies are just trying to get a staff which is annoying but it doesn’t matter much. Origins is so complex and I hated it at first, I don’t know why. You have the 4 staff and a great easter egg. The map just is great to the point where everyone knows it so there isn’t a point for me to explain myself. 9.5/10. (WR 150 By tidybarbicue)

_hnYOFnmSiYbzMhDhxO5B21EDPHAFjJmiV7nNbUXmElXKYEwz1ff9Hrot86H6gp35hT8Rh00oFlAVKJvXc0Thqrw791aNoXv2skx4g_xr0tADz_qU2gBPnHp5HD-TsnV01Mf48sP

Black Ops III Maps

Shadows of Evil

Shadows of Evil the map that started the confusion of the storyline because of how complex the easter egg was it’s really fun just to hop on and get the Apothicon servant the map included Widows wine which made Jug look like a baby compared to it you could take 4+ hits instead of 1 more with Jug so on the map you would want Jug, Quick Revive, Stamina Up, Widows Wine. You had to upgrade the swords to start the easter egg. After that you need to charge up a flag and protect it from the Shadow Man, after that you go down to the Pack area and shoot the hell out of him and a Worm comes up into the sky. You need to start the tram to kill it then you get the easter egg cutscene which shows Edward Richtofen  taking the summoning key and going to the giant.

In all the map is terrific one of the best, it's great for high rounding, messing around, easter egg, it has it all in one map you can do side easter eggs as well which is really nice. 9.7/10

hgUkcstQtLEZoqs54i3t5jpPJOIaNpYYzSnTmRE0FXtO0GHfxcaFPB4Jc2depqinDjc21dOkvXIPsfovLtfA4OqkdcVlu1iWIkaXTJ7RgIuVymdPNUKW5SQd323aMXe44R7ElH7q

Der Eisendrache

Der Eisendrache is a map. One of the best maybe the best in a valid argument but it isn’t as good as Mob Of the Dead. in Der Eisendrache the crew is there to capture Dempsey’s soul which causes friction between the group. Our current Dempsey doesn’t want to go through with killing his older self. But in the end he does it. In the map you have 4 wonder weapons: bows. Lightning Bow, Fire Bow, Wolf Bow, and the Void Bow. they are all good in different aspects but the Lightning bow being the best it recently got a nerf but this is besides the point. The easter egg consisted of wisps and killing Panzers a lot. As this was my first easter egg I did seriously and didn’t get carried, beating it at the end was an award something to feel accomplished with. The ending is you blowing up the moon erasing the events that happen on the Moon where the other Richtofen blows up the earth. 

In all Der Eisendrache is the 2nd or 3rd best map to ever come to zombies it added so much to the game many people compared the map to Origins which makes sense as it has some of the same things. 9.6/10 (WR 255 by Ashyfutftw)

(can't find layout)

Zetsubou No Shima

I didn’t really play this map too much because it didn’t hold up to SOE and DE. But, now that I play it I realised that it was a genuinely good map now it will never reach the S tier but it is at the B tier because of the easter egg with the ending being current Takeo and older Takeo killing themselves? It’s a little confusing because Takeo helps Older Takeo give his soul to the summoning key in the map you had the KT-4 which is a great wonder weapon just irritating to get. 

3B9-FMP-32bg4WXwZPOjumeHfELE70XE1pre2izHhthfW2JTyqMzqj5QkVXGTSv3s1lpigVvUZapc5BbnESpzHOeoPsV1B56hlnirxwDMupVngOm2Y-_iVuYBihDu6mkob9HCsU1

In all ZNS is a great map just like the others it goes to the B tier as a 8.5/10. 

Gorod Krovi

I skipped this map but I have played it recently not enough to rate. (WR : 228 By DadWontHugMe)

n-6PKZkH6F1l2a3dtB0YipRwnw3CyxjFJJyvE2XX7c6MeWX2o03RuAnwYF6dz1OY6Mq8Db2EqKru_yZH1VAO5HTxdC7GmtVkjDlb9u7-rp6UJP8r8drso0EGPMLHUl7uPaMN4Rcg

Revelations

I need to redo this map to fully give my review but it's great. When I played it the first time I was nostalgia driven to find out the easter egg, sadly I didn’t find out any of the steps but I did watch the guide to do it, and then finished it. You have the Apothicon servant and the Thunder gun on the map. The map literally connects maps from everywhere, some of the maps are Origins, DE, MOTD and some others the easter egg was fun but the boss fight at the end was just a copy paste of SOE’s ending. At the end Dr.Monty sends the crew back to Origins and puts them into a Cycle. (Not reviewing BO4, it's all remastered maps). (WR : 255 By Crash My Bandicoot) (8.6/10)

SfWUGruUmmS5UURPZKlnlrvSskn6gTXfrtKbof8Nu2LeSSKTzRXQgGVo2ScIPnhDm8b8JccmN4azUol_0hXY8QpfE-u7mpp9sTiES1o06eRm_UNpMTYgnkzuJPunLvXPCsrvXOI5

COLD WAR Everything we know.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9ef9zeiiqE 

Oh yea the girl in the video is Samantha from Aether, the story takes place in the Dark Aether like Warzone you can use operators instead of a main crew as treyarch realised nothing can beat the original 4. So the main characters of the story are some KGB Agent, Samantha, and Weaver from BO1.

4oOyF5Zfl4hn1E6rV2iGG4-9ZWJCCW55LU59MLPCha3UFHIweKhm32SK16DMBy5cIQNY4dejEES6cofQ_I77O_tAgA46h6ROKwIYZ5ZWoo2RxDVtMZGi4wQKo7tjhia_OETnB1sa

Thats it! Tell me what your favorite COD Zombies map is!

1. Origins

2. Buried

3. Kino 

4. Moon

5. MOTD

6. Nacht 

7. Der Eisendrache

8. COTD

9. Gorod Krovi or however you spell it

10. Shangri la (low key underrated map)

11. Ascension

And finally: 12. Revelations because it had a little of everything

In my opinion these are my favorites, from growing up on zombies. Granted I didn't really play B03 zombies so I couldn't really rank any of those but these are some of my top favorites.

1.Origins

2. Der riese

3. Ascension

4. Buried

5. Call of the dead

6. Mob of the dead

7. Asylum

I forgot to put in my top 5 if you didn't remember every rating I had lmao

1 Mob of the Dead

2 Shadows Of Evil

3 Der Eisendrache

4 Origins

5 Buried

-------------------------------------------

15 hours ago, ajbedhead said:

1. Buried

2. Origins

3. Acension

4. Kino der Untoten

5. Der Eisendrache

6. Mob of the Dead

7. Tranzit

8. Nacht der Untoten

9. Call of the dead

10. Moon

This is a nice list but Tranzit will never win 😠 I'd rather play WW2 zombies only than Tranzit. But I can see Origins and Buried is pretty big within a lot of the lists.

5 hours ago, Spilq said:

top 5

1. origins 
2. Der eisendrache
3. Kino der toten
4.zetsubou no shima 
5.moon
 I don't really dislike any zombie maps except from the easy ones like buried, die rise and all of BO4.

yeah, the easy ones get boring but Buried easter egg is a little bit hard, ZNS was a great map the KT-4 felt really rewarding to use and to get in general.

13 hours ago, Captainswag said:

I’m only giving my top 3 cause I’m tired

1) Five

2) Kino Der Toten

3) Ascension 

Always will these 3 be in my heart.

I really hate the fact you have Five on number 1, the Winters Howl sucks after round 25 or something like that I don't remember. I get it though because you informed me you played WaW and BO1 more and first other than the more complex maps and games like BO2 and BO3. 

12 hours ago, BakedSucc said:

Top 3 are..

1) DE

2) Mob

3) SOE

Origins was great but just doesn’t quite make a top 3 for me. 

This is a solid top 3/top 4. I agree with it but Mob is just better than DE for me, DE gets repetitive after it becomes easy.

11 hours ago, Zachman said:

Wow, just wow. Props to you for sitting down and making this masterpiece of a review and rating

1. DE

2. Gorod krovi

3.mob 

4. Origins

5. Buried

6. Accession

7. Kino der untoten 

8. Moon

9 tranzit

Fuck tranzit between those little dog fucks that jump on you and scratch your face to the dumb bus and the lava fucking everywhere 

Tranzit = 💩 it honestly shouldn't even be on the top 20 lmfao. I'm gonna have to replay Gorod Krovi if its that good, I remember it being frustrating sometimes, but riding dragon to pack sounds lit.

By the way if anyone here has Zombies on pc im down to play custom zombies or easter eggs my steam is "xplodinggg"

I have all BO2 maps all WaW maps and I have SOE, DE, and zombies chronicles.

19 hours ago, jaylen said:

1 Mob of the Dead

2 Shadows Of Evil

3 Der Eisendrache

4 Origins

5 Buried

couldn't have said it any better, however I would put der riese prob at 2 since it holds a special place in my heart. and soe isnt that good

Archived