SteamID: STEAM 0:1:445156076
Warns:0
Timezone:EST/GMT-4
Playtime?: 114:34:49
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:Yes
    Referral(s): N/A
    Past experiences as staff: No

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I am dedicated to becoming an admin because I am getting a job in a year or so and want a big responsibility before I am sent into the big world. I see many breaking the rules a lot on the server and not much is done at many points, I want to be able to be there at most times possible to help create a bigger community. I'm willing to dedicate most of my free time to help out the server in as many ways as possible, I usually have nothing else happening so I should always be on unless something comes up. I got into darkrp a while ago and have been enjoying it a lot and want to do more to help out then just reporting. I know I haven't been around for long but I'm willing to drop everything else to provide more time for modding the server the best way i can.  I want to see the community grow into something huge with great positivity, and I would like to play a role in helping that. I want to give others a better roleplay experience with everyone that joins the server. most in my family see me as a good role model for others and I wish to show that I can, because I'm willing to push myself past my limit if it means I can make things better. I wish to bring happiness in the darkrp server and make sure everyone has the best possible experience. I will always listen to both sides first before making any decisions, and will always ask for evidence even if it is obvious, I will make sure both sides understand what will happen. I'm persistent on making everyone happy on many community's I'm in. I'm willing to spend more time doing more mod work then roleplaying in Garnet. I will make sure to follow the staff rules and RP rules In and Out of duty. when there is no SOD (staff on duty) I will drop my RP to keep the server clean of rule breakers.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I was once for NITRP-4 Days, because I kept going back to Agent 07 while he was doing a raid multiple times after he kept killing me, I was trying to get his help but to no avail. I wanted to help my friend, but that does not change the fact that I broke the NLR rule. I have no evidence to this but my friend does. I had full intentions to RP that night but my friend needed help, and I didn't want to sit there and do nothing while he was being threatened in a sit.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:N/A
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:weekdays:10-11Pm to 4-5Pm
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: I watch anime or YouTube
Did you read the staff rules?: CinniTheFembunny

I got conformation from another staff that it was NITRP. I had full intent to rp that night, i was just trying to help a buddy from being ddosed.

Edited by CinniTheSleeper
I updated my playtime

(-1)

I've had 0 interactions with you based on my knowledge, but in my opinion is, your playtime is a little low. Your application was "alright", however, you can't be banned for (4) days for NLR. Only (4) day ban we provide is for NITRP ( no intent to roleplay ) and if that's why you were banned, my decision will change to a (-1). Can you provide a screenshot of this ban?

EDIT: changed to a (-1).

Edited by E33OR
edit
  • Agree 2
2 hours ago, CinniTheSleeper said:

76:33:31

This is literally 4 hours more then the required staff application time, I had to double check to make sure this was even valid.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I am dedicated to becoming an admin because I am getting a job in a year or so and want a big responsibility before I am sent into the big world. I see many breaking the rules a lot on the server and not much is done at many points. I'm willing to dedicate most of my free time to help out the server in as many ways as possible. I got into darkrp a while ago and have been enjoying it a lot and want to do more to help out then just reporting. I know I haven't been around for long but I'm willing to drop everything else to provide more time for modding.  I want to see the community grow into something huge with great positivity, and I would like to play a role in helping that. I want to give others a better roleplay experience with everyone that joins the server. most in my family see me as a good role model for others and I wish to show that I can be. I wish to bring happiness in the darkrp server and make sure everyone has the best possible experience. I will always listen to both sides first before making any decisions, and will always ask for evidence.

These paragraphs are small, and I don't really consider them that great. Please try to expand on them.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I was once for NITRP-4 Days, because I was try to get an admin to help out a buddy while they were in a sit being dos threatened then getting dossed and I was being "annoying". 

Elaborate on this ban, because I doubt you were banned for helping a friend who was being threatened. If you were, I would love to see proof of this or something, because I highly dont believe that you would get banned just for that.

2 hours ago, E33OR said:

you can't be banned for (4) days for NLR. Only (4) day ban we provide is for NITRP ( no intent to roleplay ) and if that's why you were banned, my decision will change to a (-1). Can you provide a screenshot of this ban?

Supposedly this has been changed from a "NLR ban" (which is 2 days) to a NITRP ban (which is 4). Please go into detail about your ban.

-1 For Now.

• Agree 1

look, I know that I don't have much playtime, I know my paragraphs are not so good, and that it may seem that my ban is a lie, but I made this application the best I could. its hard for me to do applications and essays, etc....but I put my best into this....if it truly needs changed I will change it...but as of now I see it good as it is

You have small paragraphs that could say a lot more, minimum playtime, a ban that doesn't make a ton of sense, and on top of all of that you were given good advice and decided not to accept it and try to make your application better.

Elaborate more on the ban and improve your application.

• Agree 1

-1, I've only seen you ONCE in game and that was a brief meeting. That one time was around 2 weeks ago and I haven't seen you since. I've been playing a lot of assassin so there can't be a way I didn't see you outside of a base. Be more interactive with the community and I will +1.

• Agree 1

I've played with you in game and showed you how to apply (I think).

You're fun to talk to and play with. I honestly think you'd make a good staff member even if you don't have much time played or not too well known.

I had pretty much the same time played and reputation and think he should be considered 

+1 

Edited by Ateyofries
  • Like 1