In-game name: King Noxii
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:28783236
Warns: 0.
Time zone: EST
Playtime?: | 427:54:01
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES 
    Referral(s): @Sc0pe @Lotus @ShankNinja

Past experiences as staff: 5-6 Months ago I was a mod on this server I enjoyed every bit of it. I dearly miss it very much until a life crisis happen, I was no longer able to do it so I had to resign so here I am again reapplying!

Why should we choose you over other applicants? Why you should Choose me you ask? Well I already know what I'm doing but if I have to go through training again that's okay, I'm here for a long time since ill be working from home
so ill have even more time to play. I have my binds from the last time I played when I staffed they're already set and ready. I'm just ready to show you guys on who I am and how well I can do
as a staff member. I have also spent an Insane amount of money in this server too never tried a charge back, I would never do that to garnet. I'm super friendly I like to gift at random times because peoples happiness makes me
happy. I met some great people coming back to this server, lots of friendly familiar faces. I hope to get to know more of the newer staff I haven't got to meet yet but I already know most of 
the staff that has already been on this server. I will show that when a situation needs to be handled will be handled professionally, I will help new players rise and keep playing this server 
like garnet wants.
    I have lots of respect to the whole staff team I'm confident to say that the staff team now has never had a problem with me. I record at all times and any situation that person try's
appeal I will have recordings. Of course I will also have recordings of every sit I do and screenshots will be saved as well if logs are needed. When I'm on this server I see lots of rules being broken
everyday I wanna take sits I have the confidence to do what I use to do and take sits when a sit comes up after someone being reported. I want to have fun, take things serious when a situation
occurs. I'm also a manager for my store so I deal with people everyday talk to them fix things and its no different from staffing on garnet. I really hope all this tells you guys what I am
capable of doing I will be the best of the best and show you guys what I can do. Ill be on everyday taking sits I know the rules very well because I already try to correct people as it is when I see a rules being broken. I will also have lots of forum activity and be in TS as much as I can ill dedicate my self to take sits and help as many people with their reports like I used to do I hope this tells you guys everything!

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? Not that I know of when I play GMoD it's only Garnet
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: no
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 11:30A.M-11:00PM so I will be on a lot
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Well I love to watch NFL and Fantasy Football, I don't have friends so I don't go out much unless its work. I enjoy being around family, I also can play the piano very well!
Did you read the staff rules?: King Noxii

Edited by Noxii
  • Like 4
  • Winner 1

(+1)

honestly have the slightest clue who you are, but that's okay haha. I loved the application, you have great playtime and it never hurts to have more older staff on the server. You've got great feedback from others, and you'd be a good addition to the team.

• Like 1