DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Jesus Spreader's Staff Application

JesusSpreader

In-game name: Jesus Spreader
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:443383322
Warns: RDM (he was mic. spamming and kept on screaming "scammer"/ Racial slurs
Timezone:Pasific
Playtime: 561h 07m 59s
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:Yes for a microphone no for Teamspeak
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply? Linux, NFA Jorts
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have many hours on this server and i play atleast 20m to 1h a day. Also
I have seen how admins work/act on this server and they are a good team that work well together. Garnet is my favrite and only
server that i play on i know the rules inside and out, I will never be biased to one person even if I know them. When im on
sometimes there is not enough admins mostly at (1am) and so fourth. I want to be a better part if this thriving community.
I also help out new people on a daily basis like give them money(10-20k),let them base with me,and give them helpful tips.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? A while back i was perma banned because i was crouching and i was 
saying "VECTOR" and i put in a discord link, and one day i became un-perma banned and have been helpful to the community ever
sense.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have made any previous applications for staff(darkrp)
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: atleast 20m-1h a day(honestly)
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Yes i have online school 7h's
a day and my family buys projects (4 houses) and they need a lot of work on them.
Did you read the staff rules?:yes

• Disagree 1
  • Forums Moderator

23 minutes ago, JesusSpreader said:

Did you read the staff rules?:yes

If you read them you'd know what to put here. 

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have many hours on this server and i play atleast 20m to 1h a day. Also
I have seen how admins work/act on this server and they are a good team that work well together. Garnet is my favrite and only
server that i play on i know the rules inside and out, I will never be biased to one person even if I know them. When im on
sometimes there is not enough admins mostly at (1am) and so fourth. I want to be a better part if this thriving community.
I also help out new people on a daily basis like give them money(10-20k),let them base with me,and give them helpful tips.

You obviously took out the part where it says (MINIMUM 2 PARAGRAPHS) This is about 1 paragraph that's littered with spelling errors. I'd recommend fully redoing your paragraphs.

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply? Linux, NFA Jorts

I would recommend you two rethinking your referrals. A good tip is to read the person application before they post it so you can see what you're actually referring. : ) 

This is your 2nd application you've made in the last month and you've made literally no improvements. The day you posted your previous application you got banned for MNLR. It seems you're literally just shitposting applications and that includes your forum mod application. 

His last application/forum mod application:

@proggy @DiegoZavier He copied his last application. Might wanna come deny this ; )

-1. Most likely wont change

Edited by eli_
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, VBourbon said:

Overall it doesn't seem like you've made any improvement since your last application. And also...

THIS APP IS A COPY OF YOUR LAST APPLICATION

2 hours ago, eli_ said:

His last application/forum mod application:

@proggy @DiegoZavier He copied his last application. Might wanna come deny this ; )

This violates staff application rules, so this staff app will be denied if you fail to change it so its different. 

I would also recommend fixing your spelling and grammar. Grammarly is a free source if you need it. 🙂

-1, unless you can fix your app. You have been a bit more mature in game though, so thats pretty good. Just take the advice given to you.

edit: due to things other people are saying, and the immaturity shown by posting a forum mod app, I have to -1 this app. @Mamba has some good advice though, id follow that.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
8 minutes ago, JesusSpreader said:

ik its a copy becuase i worked my ass off on the first one so i re-used it...

Prerequisites

• Failure to meet any of the following will result in the automatic denial of your application.
  • Read the server rules, staff rules, and forum rules.
  • Make sure you are posting your application in the correct forum (DarkRP -> Staff Applications).
  • Format the title of your application like so - [Your name] - Moderator application.
  • Reach an in-game /playtime of 72 hours before applying.
  • Do not copy your previous applications or anyone else's.
  • Do not advertise your application on any platform.
  • Haha 1
33 minutes ago, JesusSpreader said:

ik its a copy becuase i worked my ass off on the first one so i re-used it...

You could’ve just copied the info, and then re-written your paragraph”s”. Personally though, I don’t see you getting accepted anytime soon. I feel you lack maturity based on the way you handled your forum mod app.

Edited by Bortnik_

Holy moly I haven't been here in a while but I had to resurrect to let you know this application and your reaction to feedback given to you is not good. You didn't read the staff rules properly, or you would know that "yes" is not the right answer. You are re-using an application which was already denied and the prerequisites clearly state to not reuse any application. And you're getting mad at people for saying it's a bad application, dude, it's a bad application. The best you can do is understand why you are being denied and work on improving it. You did things wrong. That's why you're being denied, has nothing to do with your "gremmer", although that being said you could definitely work on proof reading your content for grammar and spelling mistakes. Simply put you are not the optimal candidate to be a staff member. -1.

• Agree 1
Guest proggy

Denied

This application is awful in so many ways.
I'm actually adding you to our blacklist for an unrelated reason though.
Feel free to PM me on forums if you're wondering why, but you probably already know.