Maplesyrup Moderator Application

In-game name: NFA Maple
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:96361840
Warns: none
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Playtime?: NFA Maple has played for 110:43:54.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Jorts
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None on Gmod
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]: The reason I should be chosen over other applicants is because I am very dedicated to the server. This server is the reason I got into the game after Jorts invited me to play with her. I have become very engaged with the community and the server and would like to become a moderator so I can help better the server and uphold the rules. I have learned the rules of the server throughout my playtime and I think I could benefit the server if I were to be made a moderator

Another reason why I should be chosen is I have a lot of time to dedicate to the server as I only work about 10 hours a week and have classes for only about 2 hours per day, therefor I can spend a majority of my time on the server especially at night time when there are less staff available so I could be active then when other moderators are not. If I am chosen to become a moderator on the server I will be very dedicated to the position and do my best to better the server and enforce the rules. When it comes to enforcing rules i am very level-headed and able to calmly deal with any situation I would be presented with. I would be very deliberate with my decisions as a moderator and make sure I would be making the correct choice before I do anything. Overall I think I would be a good candidate for a moderator position on the server.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: i play on the server about 25 hrs a week but i could play more
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? i enjoy woodworking and i watch a lot of movies i am a member of a fraternity at the college i attend and do philanthropy events for Childrens Miracle Network
Did you read the staff rules?: NFA Maple

Edited by maplesyrup139
  • Like 1

+1 has put a LOT of hours into the server in a short amount of time. i love playing with him, has a fun and lighthearted personality which would be a nice thing to have around.  overall a very good person, and older staff is always a plus to me. he may be a little less known but he's been working on that and he makes up for in dedication to bettering himself at the game, and is always up for learning new things and meeting new people.

• Like 1

didn't quote thats awkward

19 minutes ago, ElCompadre said:

You need to upgrade your paragraphs

and in SteamId put your id name ingame with this command: /id NFA Maple

his paragraphs are fine man

I consider myself a poor judge of character but looking at your application and hearing Jorts and E33OR's opinions on you I have no reason to say no so I have to say 

+1

Edited by Ateyofries
  • Like 2

+1

You seem to have a good relationship with players with only 90 hours. If there's anything you could improve on, I'd say just listing and explaining more skills you have in your application. You repeated yourself a bit here:

31 minutes ago, maplesyrup139 said:

The reason I should be chosen over other applicants is because I am very dedicated to the server.

I have become very engaged with the community and the server and would like to become a moderator so I can help better the server and uphold the rules

If I am chosen to become a moderator on the server I will be very dedicated to the position and do my best to better the server and enforce the rules.

But regardless, I think you have a solid shot at getting accepted. Good luck!

Edited by Boalp
  • Like 1
48 minutes ago, ElCompadre said:

Neutral

Everything seems ok to me, just the paragraphs you can upgrade it, but it's fine.

And i did a Neutral because you have 90 hours.

you realize you can't do Neutral anymore and that bullshit claim of 90 hours is actually decent as the old staff applications only required 24 hours before applying

• Like 4
  • Disagree 1
3 minutes ago, The King of Rohan said:

you realize you can't do Neutral anymore and that bullshit claim of 90 hours is actually decent as the old staff applications only required 24 hours before applying

I do neutral because he have only 18 hours more than the requisite of 72

16 minutes ago, ElCompadre said:

I do neutral because he have only 18 hours more than the requisite of 72

.... neutral isn't allowed on staff apps its either a -1 or +1... 

Edited by Fetn
  • Like 2
  • Disagree 1
13 hours ago, ElCompadre said:

In that case why did E33OR put me a Neutral in my staff Application?

It is well known that neutrals aren't allowed for the point that E33OR put neutral on your application I do not know since I am not them. Simple as is I just wanted to tell you that neutrals arent allowed.

+1

"Reasons stated above"

9 hours ago, Fetn said:

It is well known that neutrals aren't allowed for the point that E33OR put neutral on your application I do not know since I am not them. Simple as is I just wanted to tell you that neutrals arent allowed.

E33or was a old staff back when neutrals were allowed he stated he wasnt sure if they were a thing still on elcompadres application 

Edited by The King of Rohan
Cause someone wanted to bitch
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, The King of Rohan said:

19 hours ago, Fetn said:

.... neutral isn't allowed on staff apps its either a -1 or +1... 

I'm sorry but where does it say your not allowed to be neutral?

You are not required to include a +1 or -1 in your response so long as you are providing *USEFUL* information in relation to the suggestion/application/report or appeal you are responding to.

• 300 IQ 1
  • Informative 3
  • Agree 3