Staff application

LordOfDragon

In-game name: LordOfDragon Steamname: (♫LordOfDragon♫ garnet.gg )

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:192837521

Warns: I had some before but now my record is clear (Zero warnings)

Timezone: Eastern standard time

Playtime?:| LordOfDragon has played for 105:43:10.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]: Yes and I don't know how to really use TeamSpeak but I have it installed already and an account

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]: Yes I have OBS

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Mr. Ditkovich (Aka Soviet Larry)

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Nope my first time lmao

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

-I think if I have enough training, I could be able to become a staff and be able to help people as well. Secondly, I also believe that I am a more suitable age to be learning about becoming staff because honestly I always wanted to be one and I have what it takes to become one. Oh and also I am a quick learner so if you put me up to train with your best guys just say it and I can complete it when told to. Also, I met with some of your admins and staffs and they know me so I am not new to the server. Some of them know me and it could make both of our jobs easier into teaching me the basics and how to do this and that you feel me? 🙂 So this is why I think that I am a good person towards becoming a staff because I feel and believe in myself to have what it takes to become something greater.

Me as as person, I like to do lots of things such as playing around, being me and also not tolerate anything's people say that could be hurtful towards me as a person. I go to school and I am also trying to get my diploma so I can graduate highschool to pursue in my dreams as a person. I love talking about technology and mainly games and Garry's mod is a great game indeed. This server is also a great server and I do enjoy playing on it whenever I am on it. Also, being staff isn't about having fun and doing things just to your own will. I still have to follow the rules and guidelines in order to become a good staff. It will take sometime but once again, once I get used to doing these things and understanding my role a little bit more other than role playing, I believe that It could be worth the shot for me. This is might be my first time ever being staff but I would like to walk the road with yall. I also know if I have any questions, I could come to you guys and revise my mistakes like I made with the staff rules which I did read but didn't paste it for some reason. Thanks for the correction though. Thank you for your time and have a great and fun day!!!

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I never been banned on any server

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I never made any previous applications, this is my first one

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Honestly I think whenever I get on If I do get staff I could do a little bit of role playing but when someone reports someone, I will be in staff mode real quick (when I mean staff mode I mean my serious mode and find out what happened). Also, When I do get in training, I need help on accessing log so it would be really easy for the people who will be training me.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? : I have online school so it would take me sometime to get that done and I also am trying to get into college but other than that, that's all.

Did you read the staff rules?: LordOfDragon

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO BECOMING STAFF!!!!! HAVE A GREAT DAY AND SEE YOU SOON!!! 🙂 😄 

Edited by LordOfDragon
needed one more paragraph and last question needed

My mans completely cut off the "did you read the staff rules?" section and thought he was gonna be alright.

You only have 1 paragraph, please add another

do /id in game to get your steamid.

Edited by Theta2
  • Agree 1
23 minutes ago, Theta2 said:

My mans completely cut off the "did you read the staff rules?" section and thought he was gonna be alright.

-1 i was very confused too i was wondering if i was just missing the staff rules stuff

Theta summed up everything i wanted to say. If you do end up fixing these things i will reconsider and change my response.

• Agree 1

My reason for my -1 you have 1 paragraph and I don't know you I don't see you in game I wish to get to know you more  because I see potential . I don't know if I'm missing it but I don't see anything about you reading staff rules or not.

• Agree 1
18 hours ago, Theta2 said:

I did read the staff rules I just forgot to add it because it didn't paste when I copied the question and I forgot about it. Thanks though

19 hours ago, LordOfDragon said:

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes I did ( Sorry when I copy and pasted the questions it didn't pick up that my faultttttt)

My interactions with you in game were fine, just reread the staff rules; you are missing something.

Edited by Clicher
  • Agree 1
On 10/11/2020 at 8:50 PM, LordOfDragon said:

Alright man I give up for real thank you for your time 😅 stay safe from everything and positivity forever.

You don't have to give up. Just follow the proper rules next time and everything will go better. If you read the rules, you should know you aren't allowed to advertise your application, and there is something you need to add that is found in the staff rules. 

Denied
Advertising your application is an easy way to get denied.
You may reapply in 1 week.
Do not copy/paste this application if you do choose to reapply.