Warns:1
Timezone:PST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 424 : 49 : 13
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES
Referral(s): Ozzy
Past experiences as staff: 0
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I have a lots of plans to help the server to grow, I have realize the pop of the server is quite low recently that why I decide to apply for staff since not many stuff is on during midnight(PST). The first plan I have is making the server more friendly like and more fun for everyone both new comers and veterans of the server. I don't have any experience on being a staff but I am willing to learn as time goes.  I understand the importance of how  "healthy" a server can effect the reputation of the server itself and I will definitely make sure when I am on that the server will not be harmed by the minges and the trolls as well as helping those that need help and answering their question as best as my abilities. 

When I first join the server one years ago, there were a lot of people helping me and guiding me and I feel welcomed and happy everyday I join back the server. I want to make that happen when I am a staff as well to repay those people that had helped me before  by helping the server anyway I can, that's the biggest reason I apply for staff. I know I might not be a good staff in the beginning and may make some mistakes along the way but I am confident that I will get better each time I make a mistake and I will never let the staff team down if I will be one in the future. Thank you for all whom read this application form and hope that you guys will give me the support.  

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? NO
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: NO
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3-4 hrs a day, 5-6 days a week

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
42 minutes ago, Zachman said:

+1

as i said with tuna's app you've been nothing but great being on the server, to helping lead US and training, to being a friendly guy to chat with at night. 

Everyone has to start somewhere with staffing and this is a great place to start since we have a nice team to communicate with, and again big +1 good luck!

I usually refrain from commenting on staff apps unless I have some info that could change the result, but it's great to see this attitude being taken towards recruiting for staff, all too often people shy away from the inexperienced as they would have to learn on the job but realistically it is the best way to learn.

Anyway +1 you have been around for ages however you tend to come and go, hopefully this isn't a repeat of that.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

spacer.png

ACCEPTED

Good community feedback, and a referral by a Manager. From the staff teams perspective, you're well respected by the community and the staff team.

On a more personal note, the interactions I've had with you have all been positive, and you show dedication to your faction, and the server.

@Zachman Will be training you. if he's not available and I'm online, I'll do it.

@Ozzy / @Gythem Please set him to T-Mod at your earliest convenience. Also lock and move to Accepted please.

• Agree 1