Justice's Moderator Application

Justice2x

In-game name: Justicee
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:155803455
Warns: None Currently
Timezone: CST
Playtime?:| Justicee has played for 804:05:37.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] 

Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] 

Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

The Dude Abides, Kind Noxii

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

• Senior Moderator on Garnet back in 2018
  • Lead Moderator on Garnet Early 2019
  • Moderator on Project Lazarus Late 2017

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I think i should be accepted as over other applicants for a few reasons. For one i'm really dedicated to the server. I've been in the Garnet community for as long as i have had Garry's Mod. I've gotten bored of the game but have always came back purely to come back to play DarkRP. I don't know why but something has just always kept me drawn in to keep playing.  I always try to be as active as possible while trying not to be toxic to new players and help them whenever is possible. I have four thousand hours on this game a quarter of which being on Garnet DarkRP, so i pretty much know how things work and the do's and dont's. 

The second reason of i why i think i should be accepted over other applicants is my experience. As you can see by my past experiences of staff, I've been staff on the server twice and have gathered a lot of learned knowledge over the years on how to be a good staff member and just a good player in general. My experience on other servers as being staff has also helped me in the long run. I have also always loved helping others out as a staff member and giving them a good user experience so they keep playing and give the server a chance instead of treating them like they are just a number to a big list of other users. I also never had any bad experiences as former staff expect recently for some beef with buddah.   

Finnally, My professionalism. I always try to put the player first when it comes to staff related incidents. I try not to let anything unrelated sway my bias towards anything and always try to give everyone a blank slate even if i know they are usually mingy. I love helping people and want to give people a experience they will remember forever. Now i know that i have had some beef Buddha and Proggy like said earlier, but Buddah isn't here anymore and me and Proggy are still friends, but still i can gaurantee to try and stay away from any staff beef again. Anyway thanks for reading this application and considering accepting me.

Also, I took a big ass break from PC Gaming for the last 9 months to focus on IRL stuff so i really shouldn't be burnt out anytime soon and leave after 2 months again.

Edit - the paragraphs also wont format right so i ended up spreading them into different lines instead of indenting so sorry about the eye cancer

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details 

No i have not been banned from any servers apart from this one. I was banned from here for Mass RDM.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

•  January 19th
  • I made another one back during 2018 but couldn't find that one.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

I can contribute as much as 4-5 hours on weekdays and 5-7 on weekends.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

Some hobbies and activities i have outside of Garry's mode include,  Sports, Coding, and Graphic Design.

Did you read the staff rules?:

Justicee

Edited by xdJustice23
Grammar fixes
  • Like 6

+1 Been waiting for this app. This a an obvious +1 for so many reasons. Past experience as staff makes you an easy pick, especially with your reputation and previous rank, plus the fact that this app is still pretty good despite that. Not much more to it than that, hope this gets accepted as quick as possible, and good luck!

• Like 1

Denied
I know there is exclusively +1's on this application, but I need to go against the grain here.
Just considering how your last staff run ended, I'd like to see you around as an active player for a little longer before giving you a rank again. 
If you reapply with a good app in a week or two with referrals and +1's, I would likely accept the application as long as you are active.