Warns : 2

Timezone : CST

Playtime? : 242 Hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone? : YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos? : YES

Referral(s) : Zachman

Past experiences as staff : I have been staff on 3 other servers in the past

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 
I feel I would be a good addition to the staff team because I feel that I can help benefit the server. I can do this by helping the server continue to get better, and could help make this roleplay server get better. I feel that I can also help the roleplay experience. I have a lot of time on Gmod Military RP servers, and I feel that I know what I am doing.

I think that I can help the community become better by becoming staff and helping those who need it. I can do my best to stop those who are trying to do wrong on the server. If I am staff, I will do my best to represent this server in a good way.This is why I feel I would become a great addition to the staff team.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details : I do not remember ever being banned before on GG MRP

Have you made any previous applications, If so when? : I have not made any previous applications

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have a decent amount of my day to contribute, but i do have to save time for irl stuff like school, and taking care of my grandmother

• Disagree 1
17 minutes ago, Camo said:

I feel I would be a good addition to the staff team because I feel that I can help benefit the server. I can do this by helping the server continue to get better, and could help make this roleplay server get better. I feel that I can also help the roleplay experience. I have a lot of time on Gmod Military RP servers, and I feel that I know what I am doing.

I think that I can help the community become better by becoming staff and helping those who need it. I can do my best to stop those who are trying to do wrong on the server. If I am staff, I will do my best to represent this server in a good way.This is why I feel I would become a great addition to the staff team.

I'm neutral on this. I don't know much about you and honestly don't think I've ever talked to you. You are a bit younger, but it seems that Zachman has recommended you to apply. I'd say you'd likely have plenty of potential.

However, you don't answer the question being asked in the text that I quoted above. How would you benefit the server? What types of things can you do that could help the server? What things can you do as staff that would enhance the roleplay experience? I know people have ideas and I don't doubt that that also includes yourself. If you could edit and answer that, I can reread it and write my response from there.

Last note: I know you've been on MRP for enough time, seeing as how you have nearly 250 hours of playtime and are on officer on US, but you don't seem to have had a forum account until now. There are other portions of this community, although unimportant to MRP staff, that are available here on the forums and on TeamSpeak. I don't know of your presence on RU so I'm not able to speak on that.

• Forums Moderator
18 hours ago, Camo said:

SteamID : 76561198311996169

This is your Steam64ID we just need you SteamID. You can find it using https://steamid.io/

18 hours ago, Camo said:

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

Also, you don't even have 2 paragraphs. That's one paragraph. Redo them and aim for 2 5-7 sentence paragraphs. 

18 hours ago, Camo said:

Warns : 2

Could you edit it and put in the reasoning for the 2 warns? Just curious. 

-1 Until Fixed.

Edited by eli_

-1 As some people have already stated, your paragraphs are very weak and don't really give good information on how you could be a good staff member, just what is expected.

And what Halas said, this appears to be your first post in the forums, so most likely you aren't that involved with the community like others.

I know you well enough that I can say you can be a pretty good staff member but your 2 paragraphs did not really say how you going to benefit the server if you are a staff, from what I saw it's just bunch of promises but no actual plan to me. I am staying neutral unless you fix your paragraph and give more insights as to how you are planning to benefit the server. Gook luck on the staff apply anyways

Current: 18A 1LT | MRP T.Mod

Previous: 11B 2LT | 18X SPC

Donation: AEKx2, Mp5a5, US class: Guardian, mr96, orisis

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1

Denied

Currently, we don't feel like you'd be a good pick based on interactions with you in-game. The physical application is also lacking, try to expand on specific actions you would take to improve the server and help the staff team.

As a personal point, you were notified your paragraphs were weak, and made no effort to change it. Stands out more to me than anything else. 

You may reapply in 2 weeks (11/06).

@Ozzy / @Gythem Lock and move to Denied please.