DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Staff app Roy

RoyKenneth

In-game name: Roy Kenneth
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:88921050
Warns: 0
Timezone:  CET
Playtime?:  Roy Kenneth has played for 2211:00:05.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Non.
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] used to be l.mod a while back.

•     Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] The reason i think you should choose me over the other applicants, is because i have played here before and i know the rules and the way to act When OOC, I am quiet respectable towards people during sits ect, for example if they need help with something i usually help them/explain how to do it unless i dont have time. I`m also quiet unbiased, so i wont side with friends ect or people i play with. The actual reason im applying is because i can see that there are bearly any sits being taken ect when i play, people rdm, failrp, fda, rda. So for me it would be a way to clena up european timezones and improve our eu community like we had back in 2017 ect. Another reason why i should be chosen over the other staff applicants, is because i like the community and i want to improve it, instead of watching it fade away and be ruined by rule breakers that have no respect for people`s hobbie`s/fun gameplay, Also During gameplay i usually record just incase something happens, i like to be prepared for anything and if people try to get out of situations i make sure they dont, i`m a stick to the rules kinda guy, i also like how ive seen quiet alot of older players like e33or, wreckem and evity and a few others.
  • I`ve also noticed that alot of people tend to lie in sits, that goes for staff aswell, i was in a sit  The staff that Were dealing with the sit, checked the logs said he never shot me, i asked for a screenshot, he said he didnt need to show any proof and resolved the sit, this is the kind of things i wanna make sure never happens on the server that i used to player hours on hours a day about a year+ ago. Its allways bound to have staff that are biased towards they`re friends and such, but in my opinion i dont think that should be a thing at all. We are here to uphold the rules and make this server The best we possibly can, well this is all i have to say in my staff application.
  • Thanks for taking the time reading my application and have a nice day.
  •     Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details yes, but i dont really remember why. over 1+ year ago.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: A while back dont remember timestamps.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Atleast 3-4 hours a day on school days, on weekends 5-7, depends if im doing something those days obv.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? One of my earlier hobbies were training, but nowadays due to corona i cant really get into it again.
Did you read the staff rules?:  Roy Kenneth

Edited by RoyKenneth
  • Like 2

Easiest +1 I could ever give. I love Roy!! He is such a humble guy and definitely the kind of person I would have no doubt excelling through the ranks. He is not only honest but he is also just in his decision making. Plus he’s got a badass accent 😅. But really I would be extremely surprised if he wasn’t chosen. Good luck brother!

+1

My man. Great application, great support from the community, and a good record to go with all those hours.

I could go on and on about the reasons you should be staff, but they've already been stated by everyone else. 

I hope to see you on the team homie. 🎳

Edited by Lotus