Vizii's Ban appeal V3 (The last shot)

Vizii

13 minutes ago, Topshot1 said:

You don't even play on the server. You are irrelevant to the whole topic of the current server state. 

Considering that Garnet was the first person to comment on this topic, and ask Jackal specifically in his post to comment his thoughts regarding this appeal because it actually involves his opinion, it could be said otherwise.

Anywho, Honestly wouldn't wanna see ya come back to the server. When I was somewhat close with you, I constantly got messages from you about how you didn't want to be on the server and you always had intentions on leaving and not staying. Yet, you always came back just to try and grab something like the majority of players who come back. You may not be a shitty person personality wise, but you don't hold any standard when it comes to actions. You're just extremely carless. 

Honestly just looks like a typical appeal from someone who couldn't wait to leave until you got locked out of the community then came crawling back for another chance. And there is plenty of people to reference in similar situations as this. Hard to keep trusting people saying they've changed when really they haven't. 

-edit, okay so I guess garnet was referring to the disagree Jackal gave, but even so this was around the time he was on SWRP. Liked or not it's a reasonable opinion considering he was active at the time of situation. that's all

Edited by Tayler
pog
  • Spicy 1
  • Agree 2
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin
5 minutes ago, retired said:

@Zachman @Homast Please lock my thread until a decision that is made by either @Ozzy or @Garnet. This was not the intent of this thread and im sorry to those who saw it turn out this way. If this gets declined I just want to thank those who +1'd and gave support. It means the world ❤️ 

Not my decision as Garnet has essentially claimed this appeal. The appeal will remain open for anyone that wants to bring up valid points.

However any further off-topic posts will be dealt with by the people with yellow names. I understand some of the comments were attempting to speak to the character of those supporting him. You’ve gotten your point across.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1
4 minutes ago, Tayler said:

Anywho, Honestly wouldn't wanna see ya come back to the server. When I was somewhat close with you, I constantly got messages from you about how you didn't want to be on the server and you always had intentions on leaving and not staying. Yet, you always came back just to try and grab something like the majority of players who come back. You may not be a shitty person personality wise, but you don't hold any standard when it comes to actions. You're just extremely carless. 

I appreciate this post tayler, I know that I stated while I was in Vega that I wanted to leave, But that was because of the people that we're in power at the time. As Kendal stated in his im sorry post he was pressured into allowing people into power. A handful of these decisions lead to alot of RU mains leaving. One of them ending up being me. With viva being inactive and almost having nothing to play for as I wouldn't have a chance at the staff team. Once I head that SWRP was coming out I was excited. I went over there and the rest is history.  

Now when it comes to my appeal. I tried to put a decent amount of time into the post itself, making sure I pointed out why I should be unbanned. I know it looks cliché and I will agree that some parts may formal at most. 

• The Garnut

Going to lock this shit show for now, I was pretty torn about the decision with the information I had to work with. You have proven on numerous occasions to be uncommitted/wishy washy and downright damaging to the community, but with that being said, I keep wanting to eat up your stories you've told me over Teamspeak about how you genuinely want to come back and are "REFORMED". This thread didn't help me in coming to a decision, because I want to say that any logical responses posted went against you coming back (disregarding a big portion came from a massive idiot like @Jackal), while all the emotional people are just like me, wanting to believe you'll do better this time around... because human nature.

Rather than letting you back and having staff waste their time watching you for bad behavior, I'd rather approach it as "how can Vizii undo his damage and promote the community". I don't want any "donation" incentivizes, but instead, new ideas; possibly GM time on the server based on you saying "you've gathered experience on other communities".

I'm sorry if I led you to believe I would accept this appeal, but for the most part, I was neutral, and after reading all the responses, i'm still a neutral. (technically a denial since I haven't come up with a good enough reason to let you back). If somebody is able to sway me as far as what we can do in your situation and how you can help out the server, i'm all ears.

EDIT: for the record, saying "Vizii would help our population" isn't super valid 😕 Christmas is around the corner, for now, our population is picking back up, and I have a ton of new content coming including a map, airforce, and vehicles. So I'm personally doubtful we would need to make an exception just for 1 more slot taken up by a user.

• Informative 3
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 4