DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Adding an Armory or Two (C.R.E.A.M. Update)

Ozzy

Huge fucking +1 we use to have the vending machine that sold perks for money and thats when people actually bought donators for ingame cash. But since that was too OP and people kept bitching it was removed. But adding a vendor back that sold weapons would be one of the best things added. Simply making in-game cash slightly worth something again also allows players to use in-game cash to get donators from other players. And the fact you could get a larger selection of guns for any factions is always a plus. All in all a very good suggestion that should have been added earlier. I would also like to see some of the meme perks from the vending machine again like extra jump boost as well as some really bad grenades added or even adding the white smoke grenade for like 10k but thats also me. Still a huge +1

On 11/6/2020 at 6:25 AM, Gamma said:

Huge fucking +1 we use to have the vending machine that sold perks for money and thats when people actually bought donators for ingame cash. But since that was too OP and people kept bitching it was removed. But adding a vendor back that sold weapons would be one of the best things added. Simply making in-game cash slightly worth something again also allows players to use in-game cash to get donators from other players. And the fact you could get a larger selection of guns for any factions is always a plus. All in all a very good suggestion that should have been added earlier. I would also like to see some of the meme perks from the vending machine again like extra jump boost as well as some really bad grenades added or even adding the white smoke grenade for like 10k but thats also me. Still a huge +1

Same in here I agree with everything he said +1 from me

Important Information

Terms of Use | Guidelines