Valor's Staff APP

Valor1

In-game name: 18B SSG Valor

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 17 

SteamID (https://steamid.io/😞 STEAM_0:0:77748914

Warns: 1 - RDM (16/09/2020)

Timezone: EST

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 18B SSG Valor has played for 1474:21:36.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] 

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] 18A 2LT Ominous

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Use to staff for GG back in cs desert. Earning the rank MOD.

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

Personally, I have many plans on benefiting the server. As people know I tend to be super active meaning that I will always be helping players with certain needs such as tping for tryouts, setting jobs (once possible), always taking sits, and more. I’ve been playing for a super long time and I like to help new players receive the same care that I did which made me wanna keep playing GG. I am a player that doesn’t tend to go afk and if done not for a long time meaning I will always be doing my job whenever I am on. New players need role models to ensure that they understand everything about the server when it comes to normal rping or whenever being asked a question. I feel that I have the answer to many questions if asked and I will become a great staff member. I have built a lot of knowledge from the past and now in the present it has gained enormously when coming to rules/roe’s/questions, etc. That is why I plan on benefiting the server greatly as I have so much experience over many new/other players making me experienced in many scenarios. I can get serious when needed that is why I believe I will be a great fit as a staff member for GG.

Becoming a staff member seems like it will be a hard job. However, I believe that I can uptake this role as I can show leadership skills and communication skills no matter who the person is. That makes me a non biased person and I will take every situation seriously and fairly when coming to staff sits, rdming of players, and more. Many players go through biased situations making them always be the one that is incorrect or wrong. However, every player needs to experience the right care as other players experienced. My commitment to the server has shown over the years and I have many new ideas when coming to playing the server. There are many new players that are shown to be minges or trollers meaning that I will help in these cases and ensure that the person training the player doesn’t have to go through pain when training the player. They need to be dealt with instantly by a staff member because it will show that the server cares about rping and the new player will realize his mistake. If the player doesn’t change then that is another case of a minge that won’t get trained. The server’s main reason to play is to rp and if players are not rping and just minging/fooling around they need to dealt with right away and know that they're wrong. That is why I believe I will become a great staff member as I will help with the overall experience for all players in GG.

In conclusion, I have many plans when coming to GG and that is shown by my commitment when playing the server, and when rping in serious situations. I will help players all the time no matter what the situation is and try my best to ensure everyone enjoys their stay at GG.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: Last year, MARSOC got wiped/banned for mass I was one of the members.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: January 12 , 2019.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 15+ hours weekdays 10+ Weekends. More depending on the work I get/have in school.

• Disagree 4
  • Agree 2
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

garnetlogoweeb2.png

DENIED
While I believe you will be staff material soon, I feel as though you have applied to recently to your return. Keep making a positive name for yourself in the community and this decision can change.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks (11/23)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1