MRP Recruit training improvement

Laten

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum]
I feel we should add a NPC that make it easy for recruit to ask for a trainer as it would let them know who's in progress of training you
and who is supposed to train that person
	Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?]
It will help the server a lot in stead of recruits are waiting 5-10 minutes for a trainer it will sub press the confusion of the recruits of knowing 
who going to train them and if needed a wait time (wait time should not last longer than 5 minutes at most)
	Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE]
(/code) /NTrainer

How we have it now is fine. It's not worth the devtime on something like this. I expect people to be able to read.

However, in regards to recruits waiting, I spoke with Ozzy today to put up some textscreens relating to /quiz, so people don't have to wait to play if there's no one available to train.

• Agree 1

Here's a quick fix, actually have DS or officers be active and train people. If you are a DS or an officer and don't want to train you shouldn't be one. Garnet also implemented /quiz for when low pop is on to have recruits be able to play, also what don said^^^^

• Like 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

garnetlogoweeb2.png

DENIED

As Donaldovan said, this isn't worth the devtime. DI's and RFR's should have 0 issues identifying when someone needs training. There is bright blue text that pops up on the screen, alerting them when someone requires a trainer.

• Agree 1