Small server owner logic

1 hour ago, Lake said:

Agreed but i must get this off my chest because i cant go away without letting one of the best officers know

Your actually fucking retarded i'm so astonished that I cannot utter words to create a viable argument  

You're* actually retarded, and you just insulted yourself. You are no good at arguing nor do you know how to even spell in your FIRST language. You deserved to be blacklisted and I'm SO glad I was the one to assist you with that, permanently. 

Just now, BeeBopBrand said:

You're* actually retarded, and you just insulted yourself. You are no good at arguing nor do you know how to even spell in your FIRST language. You deserved to be blacklisted and I'm SO glad I was the one to assist you with that, permanently. 

This post was retarded and I regret wasting my time reading it.

1 minute ago, BeeBopBrand said:

I'm so glad that the main reason I was blacklisted was calling you a "Fucking Idiot" ❤️

• The Garnut
3 minutes ago, Whooville said:

The content of the server no where reflects yours. If you log on, you’ll see the many vast changes. The only similar content is US vs RU, but then again that’s not claimed by GG. In all honesty, it seems that you are ignorant towards the matter and are saying anything to shun the community.

I'm not at all trying to shun the community, the only time the community gets brought up within these forums is when people like YOU make alts and persistently return to cause drama. If you guys at some point decide to stop acting like children, there would be no reason to discuss said community.

PS At no point did I state that the in-game content has been copied in any way, as I have never joined you guys' server 🙂 

• Like 1
  • The Garnut

Alright, time to ban these skids, but I'm sure they will be returning soon enough.

Their server doesn't have enough content or players to satisfy their needs clearly, so they get bored and come back here. LOL

• Like 2