DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Small server owner logic

• The Garnut

Woah, look, there's this server I like but it is not catering to my every need, lets host our own!

Now that we have our own and there's no appeal, because there's about 3 players here, lets go ahead and mimic content from their community, so people will be driven to play here hopefully!

Woah, now that we have a near identical server with a fraction of their playerbase, how about we begin recruiting people? 

oh- we got permanently banned. How unfortunate.

What do we do now? OH - lets antagonize the bigger server and act like the victims, so maybe people will move over, under our wings. We have a pure heart, right?

Well, that's not working either? lets go back to making alts and making posts on their forums with links to ours, that'll work 😞

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
28 minutes ago, Garnet said:

mimic content from their community

28 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Woah, now that we have a near identical server with a fraction of their playerbase, how about we begin recruiting people

Near identical? They use WAC, Vehicles, One branch of the military, enlisted divisions, and unique weaponry. How is that at all like a TDM server with 1 hour breaks, they already have a quarter of your player base. 

• The Garnut
12 minutes ago, Peremozo said:

Near identical? They use WAC, Vehicles, One branch of the military, enlisted divisions, and unique weaponry. How is that at all like a TDM server with 1 hour breaks, they already have a quarter of your player base. 

Hi Swigs

You guys are lucky to max out at 7, we're consistently maxing out at 128. That is not even 10% you brain dead moron, so please do explain how you have a quarter? also - if it wasn't for my community you guys would have not had a single genuine member who is not staff. lol.

'HUR WE'RE NOT COPYIJNGG' - your forums are literally using our forms and are laid out identically, every single forum and subforum is named the same way in the same exact order.

PS

It's easy to call a server with 128 users a TDM server, anybody can moderate 8 online users, 3 of which are staff. LOL

2 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Back to advertise your community some more over here?

You guys are lucky to max out at 7, we're consistently maxing out at 128. That is not even 10% you brain dead moron, so please do explain how you have a quarter? also - if it wasn't for my community you guys would have not had a single genuine member who is not staff. lol.

'HUR WE'RE NOT COPYIJNGG' - your forums are literally using our forms and are laid out identically, every single forum and subforum is named the same way in the same exact order.

PS

It's easy to call a server with 128 users a TDM server, anybody can moderate 8 online users, 3 of which are staff. LOL

30 is 1/4th of 120 

You brain dead moron

plus how tf they copying your forums when every gmod server has the exact same layout 

General

Introductions

Some form of memes/shitpost

warn/ban appeals

Staff apps

PS

forum layout is not server content 

• The Garnut
Just now, {GG}otham said:

Making an alt account to bait the owner of the server into an argument? I smell advertising by utilizing a publicity stunt.

Pretty much what i'm getting at. I noticed he had nothing to really say in his response, other than 'IT'S NOT COPYING BCUZ OTHRS ARE DOIN IT' and there wasn't an opportunity for an intelligent conversation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Garnet said:

Pretty much what i'm getting at. I noticed he had nothing to really say in his response, other than 'IT'S NOT COPYING BCUZ OTHRS ARE DOIN IT' and there wasn't an opportunity for an intelligent conversation.

How do you expect to spark an intelligent conversation when your post isn't fucking intelligent nor serves any true purpose to the community?

• The Garnut
Just now, Lake said:

How do you expect to spark an intelligent conversation when your post isn't fucking intelligent nor serves any true purpose to the community?

Woah, here's another toxic kid who got permanently banned and is vewy angwy.

Scroll up if you're looking for substance.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Peremozo said:

30 is 1/4th of 120 

You brain dead moron

plus how tf they copying your forums when every gmod server has the exact same layout 

General

Introductions

Some form of memes/shitpost

warn/ban appeals

Staff apps

PS

forum layout is not server content 

You look very bad here. Garnet NEVER mentioned 30 out of 120, and you're complaining about him saying you're copying? You literally just copied his insult to, LOL! Get out of here, that server is a lost cause and so are you and all of its players. Stealing players from another community, pathetic, making fake accounts to go back to the community you stole from, even more pathetic. No one has respect for any of you, so leave.

Edited by BeeBopBrand

Yea, so this is gonna be a fun thread.

Horse and whoowille I understand your both angry, but this is not the way to do stuff. So I ask for both of you to calm down. 

This also gets us nowhere and makes you look like fools.

Edited by Upland
3 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Woah, here's another toxic kid who got permanently banned and is vewy angwy.

Scroll up if you're looking for substance.

I’ll gladly have an intelligent conversation about this.

The forum set up is very similar, and not going to lie, it’s a really good set up. Why not use it? It’s not copywrited or claimed by GG. The forum base is also very simple to learn. Could they have copied? Maybe. Could it also just be the fact that the forum base is very useful? Of course.

The content of the server no where reflects yours. If you log on, you’ll see the many vast changes. The only similar content is US vs RU, but then again that’s not claimed by GG. In all honesty, it seems that you are ignorant towards the matter and are saying anything to shun the community.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Upland said:

Yea, so this is gonna be a fun thread.

Horse and Swigs I understand your both angry, but this is not the way to do stuff. So I ask for both of you to calm down. 

This also gets us nowhere and makes you look like fools.

Agreed but i must get this off my chest because i cant go away without letting one of the best officers know

2 minutes ago, BeeBopBrand said:

Literally in shitpost central, and it's his server. He can do what he wants kiddo.

Your actually fucking retarded i'm so astonished that I cannot utter words to create a viable argument  

• Haha 1