WreckEM's staff app

WreckEMsaints

In-game name: WreckEM
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:170087436
Warns: 0
Timezone: CST
Playtime?: 1059:16:29.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes, recently downloaded OBS
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] @Spilq @LyndeFish
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Was staff on the server in 2018
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I am a very experienced player within the server having seen many players come and go. Some good and some bad, to me the thing that is most important when selecting someone to serve as a Moderator and staff is being present and making sure you are well known. I have the discipline from my time served in the US military to not only uphold the values that are instilled into me but also enforce them with others. Those who know me in server will say that I am a fun laid back guy who is only wanting to see others have a good time meanwhile following the rules. Some of the times when in the server I have noticed that rules are being loosely followed and nobody seems to make the reports that are needed to ensure that everyone has a fair chance at the server. Also there seems to become an issue of favoritism among some of the senior players which I do not condone or support.      

Another reason why I feel fit for becoming staff is that I enjoy helping out the new player base with any questions they may have, I also make sure that they are welcomed with the same experience I did when I joined. The most important thing for me is to keep our player base growing and retain our numbers as we had hit a period of low population. With someone such as myself joining the staff team I know that all those who I come into contact with will not only be treated with respect but, also fairness. I want to make sure that everyone is well heard and listened to. Part of my abilities as someone who has experienced a lot in life is the ability to talk to others in a calm and respectful manner because, I know that not everyone has the best of days and sometimes life really does get hard and you want to take out frustrations. That being said, if a punishment is needed I have no problem doing so and explaining the reasons we do what we do.

Finally I want to become staff again because I have a great connection with the majority of the staff who currently serve on the server. I believe that this will not only help them out but, help me get to better know those who I am less familiar with. I have never created any cliques within the player base so I have no bias against anyone and find the majority of users to be very friendly people. It has become a joy of my life as a PC nerd to get to know each and everyone and take time to make sure I build those relationships outside of gaming as well.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details No I have not
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: last app was made on March 12, 2020 which was denied due to community support 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: now with my classes finished for the semester I can easily donate about 8 hours per day to the server
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Recently became a bit of a fishing freak! My parents live on a lake so in my spare time I go out with my dad and we go kayak fishing. I am also a former competitive shooter and was sponsored by Geissele Automatics and stepped down due to health concerns. I am also an avid wildlife photographer, something I used to help combat PTSD.
Did you read the staff rules?: WreckEM

Edited by WreckEMsaints
Referral came through
  • Like 3
  • Agree 6

I don't usually comment on staff apps but for Wreck I will, Wreck has been on this server for a long time and definitely knows the rules and is mostly mature but of course everyone has their moments but for Wreck its more mature. I believe he will make a great staff member, ever since I started on Garnet I knew Wreck and he was usually following the rules and he respects the admins, and treats people fairly. So I am defiantly going to give a +1 for this old man

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, LyndeFish said:

I don't usually comment on staff apps but for Wreck I will, Wreck has been on this server for a long time and definitely knows the rules and is mostly mature but of course everyone has their moments but for Wreck its more mature. I believe he will make a great staff member, ever since I started on Garnet I knew Wreck and he was usually following the rules and he respects the admins, and treats people fairly. So I am defiantly going to give a +1 for this old man

thanks lynde! this old man will make you proud!

• Agree 3

+1 

I usually give a lot of feedback, but yet again, I'm speechless on this one. 1k hours,, sheeeshhh. 

----------------------------------------------

Suggestions:

• Stop making us look bad lmaoo

Can't wait for you to be on the team!

TooRaw

• Haha 1
43 minutes ago, TooRaw said:

+1 

I usually give a lot of feedback, but yet again, I'm speechless on this one. 1k hours,, sheeeshhh. 

----------------------------------------------

Suggestions:

• Stop making us look bad lmaoo

Can't wait for you to be on the team!

TooRaw

Hahahaha my bad, I’ll try to suck more next time