Lotus Resignation

Well as much as I didn't want it to come to this it's going to have to happen. I have a lot of things going on personally and I barely have time to breathe lately, so I'm going to have to resign. I'll still be on from time to time, but the way it is now I would most likely end up being demoted for inactivity anyway. I hate to go, but it's better than just being another inactive staff member. Love ya'll, peace for now. ❤️

• Like 2
  • Sad 11

Denied

You have not provided enough evidence for this resignation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Always been a good experience when playing with you, hope everything gets better and hopefully see you return if you don't return Good luck with your future

Time To Say Goodbye GIF by MOODMAN another one gone...

Edited by stretchy
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Man GL but why not go on LOA? Don't Give up that easy man 😞  I know u feel bad but don't 🙂  trust me 🙂 

Going Inactive for sometime might risk you losing staff but atleast you have a chance to come back doing something you enjoy it looks 🙂 (proggy is a nice guy too, im sure he'll give u time to get shit straight)

GL thou , hope to see you come back stronger.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, AnthonyHBTL said:

Damn Lotus...will you consider an LOA instead??

I would if it wasn't for the fact I might not be able to do much of anything for a couple months. If everything i'm working through right now works out I could be back sooner than expected, but it's hard to say. I won't be gone forever though.

13 hours ago, BeMinxX said:

nnoooooooooooooooooo fucker you better visit me oftenn

I will most certainly be on sometimes. 🙂

mannnnnnn, you're one of the main reasons I play on the server. I'm gonna miss you bro ong,, 

thank you for everything you taught me bro, good luck with the things going on in your life. You are the priority, then we come after.

(lowkey depressed now)

Gonna miss you bro

• Like 1