SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:26674203

Warns: 0

Timezone: GMT

Playtime?: 94:16:36

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES OF COURSE

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES OF COURSE

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]

Hold my beer

Metro, Pacman, MelodramaticPanda, Agent Flint, Clicher, Cyber (Strechy) and Shin

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

Yes I was staff on another server I was Admin.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I love the community as a whole, the staff team is what made me want to apply since everyone that I have met (so far) love me and I love them. Staff are well trained and I personally what they have which is a great staff team, I feel like I would fit in as a member of the staff team because I am fully aware of the rules and how they should be explained to new players (if needed of course).

I am reliable and have excellent social skills so if I need to deal with someone who gets annoyed by something

for example, Four Hairs On Balls (who is a Citizen Level 30) has got himself a base and Clubby MC Wank Fist (who is a Thief Level 1) decides to raid him however, Clubby Mc Wank Fist did not advert raid and continued to raid Four Hairs On Balls' base and so Clubby Mc Wank Fist dies due to the raid and reports Four Hairs On Balls for RDM and FailRP. Four Hairs On Balls had no idea that he had to advert and is then annoyed by it because he was about to steal Clubby Mc Wank Fist's Money Printers. I would calmly tell him to make sure he reads the rules before planning to do future raids and ask him how I can help him improve his experience on the GarnetGaming server.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

No I have no history on previous bans or punishments currently, if you mean on servers that are no longer around on Gmod I couldn't give you an estimate sorry.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

No just no

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

Well because of covid and a lack of the job finding I am available whenever however, if there's any possible changes to this I will most definitely inform the staff team of course.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

Hold my beer for this one too

I sometimes help and support people that deal with mental health problems in anyway I can or anything in general, no I am not trained medically for that but as a friend I do my best to help in anyway possible even if I don't know the person at all I just do it out of my own kindess (I did the same for some of the staff too), I also like to do photography (scenery to be specific) and I like to do research on game devs and game companies for upcoming games, new content for games etc

Did you read the staff rules?:

Yes of course however, I will continue to read whilst doing staff related work just to help me get comfortable with the role.

Radio Will

Thank you

https://gyazo.com/9021e396f34c659defd7398dc2a2ffc2

Edited by Radio_Will
  • Like 8
  • Winner 1

I don't know why you made some of it black, but it's still not the worst app I've ever seen. I also don't see any major grammatical errors. You seem pretty chill and I see you in game a pretty good amount and your referral list is pretty stacked so I'd say let's give it a go. +1 

• Informative 1
1 minute ago, PIuto said:

I don't know why you made some of it black, but it's still not the worst app I've ever seen. I also don't see any major grammatical errors. You seem pretty chill and I see you in game a pretty good amount and your referral list is pretty stacked so I'd say let's give it a go. +1 

I can explain, I wanted to do my staff app on the site but I didn't want to submit it yet because I was really tired and was worried that I might have screwed up in some places and so I decided to save it via Google Docs because I wasn't sure it would save my progress but now I know so I apoligise for that.

• Informative 1
8 minutes ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

+1, cool guy, ALREADY active in TeamSpeak, (from what I've seen anyways, which is a lot to say for somebody from darkrp) and previous staffing experience up to a administrator level. Plus it sounds like you got a good reputation in game too.

Thank you I appreciate the information, it has been one whole year since the last time I was staff so I might be a little rusty but I know you guys can help me through the steps etc if I ever need help what's so ever. 🙂