DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Radio Will's Staff App

Radio_Will

+1

Pros:

- ALOT OF REFERRALS! (Metro, Pacman, MelodramaticPanda, Agent Flint, Clicher, Cyber (Strechy) and Shi)

- 21 years old. (shows that he`s old enough to act like an adault instead of a youn kid/teen.

- Used to be admin on another server.

- No warns or bans.

- GMT timezone, will help eu community.

Cons:

- a little low on hours, just under 100, but i guess you might`ve reached that by now.

summary:

thats all basicly, good app, not to much on the paragraphs but you got everything important, wich is better than having alot of crappy filler.

hope to see you on the staff team mate!.

Edited by royk01
7 hours ago, royk01 said:

+1

Pros:

- ALOT OF REFERRALS! (Metro, Pacman, MelodramaticPanda, Agent Flint, Clicher, Cyber (Strechy) and Shi)

- 21 years old. (shows that he`s old enough to act like an adault instead of a youn kid/teen.

- Used to be admin on another server.

- No warns or bans.

- GMT timezone, will help eu community.

Cons:

- a little low on hours, just under 100, but i guess you might`ve reached that by now.

summary:

thats all basicly, good app, not to much on the paragraphs but you got everything important, wich is better than having alot of crappy filler.

hope to see you on the staff team mate!.

Thanks for the critic it helps me improve in the future if I need to reapply or work on my structures of other things related to similiar questions like the paragraph ones 🙂
Haven't met you before (which isn't a bad thing) I hope I can meet you mate

4 hours ago, MisterShankie said:

You forgot to add me as a referral but that's perfectly okay! Will is definitely someone who belongs on the staff team no questions asked! 

Big  +1

AYYYYYY its Shankie!, sorry my guy I completely forgot there was so many names to remember xD

However, I appreciate the fact that you weren't offended by it thanks man for the +1 🙂

2 hours ago, AnthonyHBTL said:

+1

-Strong Referrals

-Good Community Reputation

-Experienced

-No Warns/Bans

No question you get my +1...Good luck, I know you'd make a great staff member!

Thanks Anthony 🙂 , I hope I can help out in anyway I can with the staff if they ever need any sorta assistance.

2 hours ago, Melo said:

Great guy, always chill and easy to talk too. I get the impression that he knows what hes doing, and anything he doesn't know hes willing to learn. I obviously believe he'd be a great addition to the team. +1  

Thank you Panda I won't let you down 🙂 

1 hour ago, BigDawg2 said:

app hurts my eyes

I do apoligise BigDawg, I have already explained my reasoning on why it looks like that.

3 hours ago, ElCompadre said:

+1

1 - You have a good reputation in the community

2 - A lot of referrals

3 - Has no warns/bans

Thank you amigo 🙂 

• Like 2

Very decent app, not to mention the amount of times I have seen you on teamspeak (You don't even need teamspeak activity at the moment). Also will never hesitate to ask any questions about the server rules, and makes reports in-game at a constant rate. Finally, your bans list is 100% clean.

+1

Edited by Clicher
  • Like 1

+1

I've had you in a couple sits (in your favor of course) and you've been super cool about them, no hostility, no bashing, or anything. I see you on the server almost every time I'm on, I've had 1 toxic run in with you and it was all RP reasons. Your paragraphs aren't long but you get to the point and I like that! Good luck! hope to see you on the staff team!

• Like 1