Warns: diss in sit

Timezone:  MDT

Playtime?: 1016:10:24

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] AJbedhead

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] yes

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I would be a good staff member due to the fact that I have had past experience. Although I have made some slip ups in the past when I was staff I feel like I would have room to improve. I would be a good choice over other applicants because sometimes when I'm in a sit, it usually is really interesting and fun to hear what people got to say and how it gets dealt with. I honestly think that people that minge out of spite deserve to get a punishment but if they are clueless of the rules than I will give them a chance, but, it depends on how bad the situation was/is. I should be chosen over others because I have experience but some people may disagree on me for being chosen over others since I have caused problems in the past but that was because some things were unclear to me.

People always make mistake eventually so I feel like I would be a good part of the team (again). I would be a good part of the team mainly because I have done this job before so I do know what I'm doing and I job handle this seriously. I really hate it when people minge out of spite. I don't really mind when people minge when there was no intent to do it in the first place. I can be toxic and annoying at times but when It comes to work I take it seriously. I genuinely think that I would be good for the job (again) so I can return with better experience and become a better staff member.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes I have been banned on garnet 3 times for MRDM (I was just screwing around), and I've been perma-banned on superior servers for advertising garnet B)

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: August 14

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I'd say 10 hours max

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I don't have any as of now

Did you read the staff rules?: Oshikko

So after a good amount of consideration I am going with a -1 

Reasons why:

• you have been banned 3x with last one being massrdm even though it was unintentional 
  • your paragraphs don’t really show anything that stands out, those are qualities everyone who has wanted to be staff want
  • You’ve repeated that you were staff several times where we could’ve just read that once and understood, seemed like fillers to be honest. 
3 hours ago, Oshikko said:

Warns: diss in sit

The warn: diss in a sit makes it a bit hard.

given it seems like you might have a temper, or accidentally say inappropriate things during non rp scenarios.

you got multiple bans, latest one being Unintentional mass rdm.

I`ve seen u ingame, you quiet often spamm @ chat wich is a bit annoying given we try our best given the circumstances.

also a bit of filler in your app, wich you`ve just reworded.

all in all.

dont Think your fit for staff at this moment. this is just my opinion but yE.

Edited by royk01
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

+UNO

past staff 
and to be fair the amount of times you've been staff ye would eventually run out of shit to bullshit on apps for the 2 paragraphs as most people just put bullshit and hope it works most of the time it does.

@royk01 that 1 smiley I can confirm was a fake ban that was done a lot back then not so much anymore tho just depends if the staff is old
yes I am aware I hardly post on staff apps but I STILL PAY ATTENTION

From my personal experience with you in game you seem just okay. The deciding factor is the AJ referral +1

Edit: I want to be clear that I am only giving positive rep on this under the assumption that AJ's referral is worth a damn and you know what you're doing 

Edited by PIuto
13 hours ago, Oshikko said:

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes I have been banned on garnet 3 times for MRDM (I was just screwing around), and I've been perma-banned on superior servers for advertising garnet B)

You've been banned 3 times for MRDM and idk why you advertised on superior servers.

I really don't know if you will be a good staff member. (I'm worried about you banning people incorrectly)

Neutral.

You were a great staff member before you resigned. However, you were pulled into the wrong group of people. You seem clean as of now, but you should get to know the population once again, and try not to get dragged into other crowds.

Edited by Clicher
  • Agree 1
On 12/12/2020 at 7:09 AM, Oshikko said:

I've been perma-banned on superior servers for advertising garnet B)

Advertising garnet on other servers is not a good thing, it really brings our rep down when kids go to other servers representing us to only minge.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

+1

i’m really mixed when it comes to what to really give you because while I do you think you have some good pros, I do see some cons.  Your application is not that bad it looks like you put some effort into it when it comes to making sure that you have what’s required.   I wouldn’t have any issue with seeing you on the staff team as I know you could do the job. I think that’s what trial mod is really for to see how well that person can do the job and see how they fit into the team. Overall I like your app , I like how you’re responding to people you understand what you did wrong and how you got mixed into the wrong group of people. Seems like you’re not a bad kid you just have a flareup maybe time to time. But yeah I’m gonna go ahead And give you a +1.

I won’t really hound at you on your superior servers ban. If you’re going to go fuck around on a server, Don’t involve Garnet Just do what you wanna do without involving this community.

Overall, 

I see some good upside in you and I definitely would like to see how you fit onto the team and how you mature as a staff member. Again I see no issue with giving you trial mod Especially because you have some good support from people who are saying that you were a pretty good staff when they are also pretty good at their job. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I have a lot of mixed feelings. There are a good amount of positive things to take from this application but there are also some negatives.

I am still going to give you a +1 because I have had no problems with you nor have I witnessed any negative interactions from you on the server! Good luck!!!

Edited by AnthonyHBTL
  • Like 1