ShadowKing

In-game name: ShadowKing
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:211893787
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 2933:33:05
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Pluto, Shin, maxyy
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

I have been a staff member for this server three times.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I have legitimate years of experience playing on this community and I know very well how to be a top tier staff member. I had just quit my job so I will be able to be an active staff member on the Dark RP server almost all day everyday excluding the time that I take to stream and hangout with my friends on weekends. From when I started when I was 16 years old, I have grown on this community and made long time friends with people who I can trust and rely on and even today I'm meeting new people. In my breaks around being on the server I've realized how it's like to be an adult and that has definitely made me a better person to myself and others. I find it in my best interest to genuinely help the server again. I want it to grow and flourish as the community as a whole advances as more of a family. My only issue I've ever had other than a few minge moments is the fact that I tend to beef with others a lot. I will do my best to stay out of dramatic situations and handle things like a true staff member should. I aim to be a leader to my peers and those who wish to play on the server. My overall goal is to take part in shaping the server into a better place for new and old players. I have lots of time to dedicate to the server so that I can become an outstanding role model for players and staff. When I was first staff, I was demoted because I was talking back to one of the previous managers when I should have just kept my mouth shut. The second time I staffed, I had made it all the way to Senior Admin but I decided to resign because there was a lot of toxicity that I was overwhelmed with and it made me feel really insecure being on the server and around the people who sought to have me banned, punished, etc. The third time I was staff, I think I made it to Lead Moderator but I wanted to get a job and move on with my life to becoming an adult since I was already 18 years old. I kept my job for about four months before I decided that I wanted to pursue my hobby and turn it into my career. I want to be an online influencer through streaming, videos, etc. I've been well aware for years that it's very hard and I may not ever reach my dreams but I am determined and regardless of the end results, this is the path that I want to take. With that being said, I plan to be streaming Garry's Mod while I am staffing as not only it will make it easier to record sits but it will also benefit me personally. 
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details 

I haven't been banned on this server for anything serious. I think I have one NITRP ban.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:

June 1st 2019 (Accepted) | June 21st 2019 (Denied) | August 24th 2019 (Accepted) | July 25th 2020 (Accepted)
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:

24/7
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

Streaming
Did you read the staff rules?: ShadowKing

Edited by Calvin
  • Like 4
  • Spicy 1
  • Friendly 2
  • Agree 1
36 minutes ago, ajbedhead said:

+1 ShadowKing was a past staff member and he did his job with staffing pretty well. He gave no one any disrespect and he always shows maturity. Shadow knows the rules like anyone else and helps players when needed. I love the application, its very well thought-out and shows that you are willing to put in the work to be a staff member. I would highly recommend ShadowKing to become staff again, good luck bro.

Thank you. I appreciate the good luck and I really did try to word my application as best I could.

34 minutes ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

+1, past staff member who was fucking amazing, a nice guy, never had any major issues with him, and he is a huge old player who is beloved by the player base now and back then. Should of asked me for a referral.

Good luck!

If you feel so strongly that you would want have been a referral, I will go ahead and put you down. I appreciate it, Shin.

I referred him, here's why. Shadowking has supreme knowledge of how shit goes and how to run shit and he would be TREMENDOUS help with some of the newer staff. I staffed with him my first time around and he was always a cut about the rest, we need this man back. +1

• Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1