https://steamid.io/) STEAM_0:0:79617523
Staff members in-game name: A Python?
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:1:419873569
Date & Time of incident: 07:53 PM 12/30/2020
Timezone: CST
Ban Reason: Mass RDM
How long were you banned for?: 2 Weeks
Proof of Ban:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/780505556481736754/794119039337234442/2020-12-31_02_24_53-Bans.png
What happened? (include any proof): I was enforcing db rules on KillMePlease and apparently that's rdm if I don't claim, when even staff has footage of other staff enforcing db rules and they dont get banned, so he reports me and I get banned for 2 weeks like wtf
Why should your ban be removed?: I did nothing wrong besides enforce rules I was told by don I could enforce
This is the first ban appeal i have made so i get it if it's denied, but this ban was such bullshit

• Spicy 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 3

7 minutes ago, Gods said:
I did nothing wrong besides enforce rules I was told by don I could enforce

What I said specifically was that we had different rules for Mass depending on the situation. Yes, when I was staff, in a claimed DB, Officers can enforce KOS on mingy privates. I'm not staff, meaning my words are my opinion, I also wasn't there. Also, it was up to Python's discretion. @Python I believe this one is yours.

Normally wouldn't respond, but I don't like people quoting me on stuff I said unofficially in passing, especially when my opinion has no bearing on the situation.

-1 from me and here are my reasons why

1 hour ago, Gods said:

I did nothing wrong besides enforce rules I was told by don I could enforce

I don't think this has any bearing on the situation. This is like saying " I can kill my friend because we are in a call"

1 hour ago, Gods said:

apparently that's rdm if I don't claim

Like Huskaii said, thats kind of how claims and RDM works.

1 hour ago, Gods said:

even staff has footage of other staff enforcing db rules and they dont get banned

If there are staff enforcing db rules, I dont see anything bad about that as they are enforcing the claim.

The area wasn't claimed By you or anyone in that matter. I had observed what was going on. This was most likely targeted toward KillMePlease in general. As I have not discussed the situation with him because I'm not staff. 

But, I'd advise you to make sure with the person who claimed the area that it is actually claimed.

1 hour ago, Gods said:

and apparently that's rdm if I don't claim

Yeah "apparently" of course it is. This wasn't a false ban so I suggest you move on and deal with 2 weeks as the Staff could've banned you Permanently because of VetMass. Though I sure that the staff also didn't accuse you of this because of your mistake of someone claiming the area. 

My Official take : -1

Just Deal With 2 weeks. 

[Edit] : Also, You are a PKN you should've know the rules first beforehand. Getting a high rank doesn't make you invincible to staff and the rules. Everyone is treated fairly.

Edited by sixty
  • Spicy 1
  • Agree 2

Denied

Enforcing claims is allowed given the circumstance are appropriate but at the time the officer(stewtopia) only called RU to DB without KOS to unwanted/ 3 rules applied on his advert which means killing a person over and over should not be allowed. The more appropriate way to dealt with this should have been telling the officer who was calling DB to change the advert and give the minge person 15 secs to either leave the DB or stop any wrong doings at the time before killing that person.

spacer.png

@Ozzy or @Zachman Please move to denied. Thank You.

• Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Agree 1

Overruled; Accepted

This appears to be a grey area within the rules, it will likely be clarified at some point either way it is accepted.

PS. Apologies for the previous response, I typed that up about a 2 hours ago and didn't hit post until just now when I didn't have access to the rest of the evidence.

Edited by Jake
Update
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 4