DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

doo doo ca ca's staff re-application

DooDooCaCa

In-game name: doo doo ca ca

SteamID (https://steamid.io/;

STEAM_0:1:419495440

Warns: 0

Timezone: MST

Playtime?: | doo doo ca ca has played for 1100:16:14.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Gray FUBAR, Ajbedhead FUBAR,  Osama Bin Semenn,

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was staff on garnet for a while and got to lead moderator before I had some personal shit and I was inactive and got demoted in October. I started playing again this month and I'm starting to get very active. I'm on mostly everyday now till restart and I don't think that will change any time soon.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

I think you should choose me to be staff because I have the experience needed to make good decisions in a staff sit or anything staff related. I know the staff and darkrp rules off the back of my hand. I have remembered most of the ban times and punishments. I know how to punish a player if I need to, and I know how to communicate with people on any occasion. In my opinion I am never toxic and I am pretty social with people, I am a very helpful person and will help anybody with anything they need. I have learned a lot from my time as staff. I have made many mistakes that will no longer happen because I know what I need to do now. I have been through everything in the book NLR sits, RDM sits and more because of this I know how to deal with people who have broken the rules.

I have been through alot on this server I've seen people leave the server, people come to  the server I saw friends that I base with a lot quit the server completely, and out of all of it I'm still here It’s so amazing  to me how I play this server for so long and it never gets boring for me and I want to pass that feeling to other players that may not hit these milestone’s because they have been rdmed so much that they quit the server I want to help these people become something engraved in the servers history. My goal is to make the server a non toxic shithole that nobody wants to be a part of into the best server on gmod, I may not be able to do this on my own but the people that staff on the server helped, that inspired them to become staff, well they probably can.

Another reason you should choose me as staff is because I am very active on the forums. I see almost everything that goes through the darkrp category and I respond to most. Since I play late at night there is barly any staff to handle reports, and I grind printers. There is a 20 minute wait between coolers in that 20 minutes I am bored as fuck so in that time why should I not take sits its a good challenge and funner than waiting. I have alot of friends that were/are staff on garnet and they can help me if I get stuck in any situation. I am always roaming the map so I can spot propblocks or anything while going around town. Since I've been demoted pretty recently I can understand if you dont feel comfortable with me being staff however think of the good sides too, I have not forgot anything, I still have my binds and there is no real need for assistance.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have never been banned on garnet at all, Like everybody I have gotten warned before but my last warn was probably 5-6 months ago

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have made 2 staff applications before back in april of 2020.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I can get on garnet most days for at least 5 hours and on breaks/weekends I usually get on all night.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I don't have a life outside garry’s mod

Did you read the staff rules?: doo doo ca ca

sorry if there is any grammar issues I re-read this many times and did not see shit

Edited by DooDooCaCa
  • Like 2
  • Winner 1

+1 That application is great, one of the referrals just got demoted but the other two are strong, you have past experience, you know what you're doing clearly.

Only thing that would ever worry me is suddenly disappearing again. However, I have a great doubt that with your determination to be here that that would be an issue. I hope you make it on the team!

• Like 1