Mental's Staff App

CaliFam

In-game name:Mental666

SteamID STEAM_0:1:444101643

Warns:i have no warns

Timezone: PST

Playtime?:| Mental666 has played for 36:35:24.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]None did

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I was Admin On Alien Rp before it shut down

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] The reason I think I should be on staff is my experience. I have been playing DRP since late 2018 where I made some friends and some not so good friends. I also believe I should get this rank because I have knowledge of all ULX commands and I have knowledge of most of the rules within the MOTD for DRP. I also believe I should get staff because I have learned from my mistakes and I wish to give back to the DRP community and help handle people who are trying to ruin RP for other players such as RDM or just trolling. I also have been on when there isn't staff on and the server is insane during this time so I promise that if I get staff I'll help those in the times where staff are not able to get on and I also believe I deserve this chance because I have grown from my past self. I will leave you guys with this. I also hope that you guys vote for me or not for me but let's make GG DarkRP better and better

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I only have been banned one Sup  CWRP this was Do to Me trying to stop an Ct from jumping and cmitinging FailRp but a jedi pushed me and i was not recording and the staff believed the Jedi/Vip orver me .

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:No i have not but if  i did i do not remember

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: everyday from 5pm to 8pm  Do to my last year in High school 

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I own A  dieing minecraft server and i'm Planning on joining the Navy after high school.

Did you read the staff rules?: yes i have read them

• Disagree 1

1. never seen you in game before

2. Low playtime minimum playtime to apply is  is 75 hours

3. DID NOT READ THE STAFF RULES 

7 minutes ago, CaliFam said:

• Agree 1
16 minutes ago, CaliFam said:

Not enough hours.

I also believe I should get this rank because I have knowledge of all ULX commands

We do not use ULX to my knowledge however we do use D3A.

No.

Edited by DooDooCaCa
1 hour ago, CaliFam said:

-1 Not enough hours.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs] The reason I think I should be on staff is my experience. I have been playing DRP since late 2018 where I made some friends and some not so good friends. I also believe I should get this rank because I have knowledge of all ULX commands and I have knowledge of most of the rules within the MOTD for DRP. I also believe I should get staff because I have learned from my mistakes and I wish to give back to the DRP community and help handle people who are trying to ruin RP for other players such as RDM or just trolling. I also have been on when there isn't staff on and the server is insane during this time so I promise that if I get staff I'll help those in the times where staff are not able to get on and I also believe I deserve this chance because I have grown from my past self. I will leave you guys with this. I also hope that you guys vote for me or not for me but let's make GG DarkRP better and better

That's not two paragraphs.

Stop the cap.

Also, your app looks like you made 0 revisions and your backspace button is broken.

• Haha 1

not enough playtime 

5 hours ago, CaliFam said:

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I only have been banned one Sup  CWRP this was Do to Me trying to stop an Ct from jumping and cmitinging FailRp but a jedi pushed me and i was not recording and the staff believed the Jedi/Vip orver me .

Pretty sure they mean Garnet server but you have been banned for failRP+Ltap on DarkRP https://postimg.cc/4YHYf4qq

another thing is your paragraphs aren’t two paragraphs

and last you clearly did not read the rules

Alrighty so first of all, I have never encountered with you in-game I believe. I feel like the application was lacking on effort as you don't thoroughly explain how YOU in general will benefit the server, because I mostly only remembered how you were saying you learned from your past ways. What are your past ways? Lastly, you ain't read the staff rules man. Reread them again and gain more of a reputation on the server and maybe it will change my mind.