Camo's Staff Application

Camo

In-game name : Camo

SteamID : STEAM_0:1:175865220

Warns : I have 5 warns, but one of them have been appealed but not removed off warns list, so really i have only 4

Timezone : CST

Playtime? : 512 Hours

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone? : YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos? : YES

Referral(s) : I have referrals from: Party, BlackPrince, Weeb, Montere, Sinister, Tuna, Rust

Past experiences as staff : I have been staff on 3 other servers in the past

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

I feel I would be a good addition to the staff team because I feel that I can help benefit the server. I can do this by helping the server continue to get better, and could help make this roleplay server get better. I feel that I can also help the roleplay experience. I have a lot of time on Gmod Military RP servers, and I feel that I have the ability to help others get better with the RP on the server. Not only be able to help them with RP, but help them have a great time, and make them want to come back to play again and continue to stay on the server. I plan to focus and commit to this server, and help out any place I can. I would be able to do tons of things other than just take sits, I know how to host events and RP Situations, etc. I would help everyone have a better time on the server

I think that I can help the community become better by becoming staff and helping those who need it. I can do my best to stop those who are trying to do wrong on the server which would include things like Mass RDM seeing as i am on a lot during the day and there are some incidents where there are no staff on to deal with these problems. If I am staff, I will do my best to represent this server in a good way. I am willing to take time out of my day to help out if I can. I plan on becoming a role model and helping to inspire people on the server to do the same. As being a GEN and Staff I would have the ability to do more than just things a regular Gen could do, I could help host events and help others have fun and make the enlisted want to stay on and keep playing.  I feel since my last application, I have improved myself alot and am ready to take on the challenges of being a staff member. This is why I feel I would become a great addition to the staff team.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details : I do not remember ever being banned before on GG MRP

Have you made any previous applications, If so when? : I have made one previous staff application on October 19, 2020

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have a decent amount of my day to contribute, but i do have to save time for irl stuff like school, and taking care of my Grandmother and my Aunt

Edited by Camo
One of my referrals are no longer staff so i removed them
  • Disagree 4
  • Agree 1

-1 my experiences with you has been negative although if I got to know you, you probably great person, but past RP scenarios and sits I had with you, you have not been mature or handle it professionally

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 8

+1

I do see you on a lot, and you clearly have the experience and the motivation. Based on these reasons and the fact that you have greatly matured since we met, I'm in support of you becoming staff.

Edited by Maddox
changed to a +1
43 minutes ago, Dexx said:

-1 my experiences with you has been negative although if I got to know you, you probably great person, but past RP scenarios and sits I had with you, you have not been mature or handle it professionally

I completely Understand the RP scenarios, I am not the best at RP so i completely understand, and I am just wondering what i may have done within those sits and just anything I may have done Overall, I am working on changing myself for the better and I would love more feedback on this topic.

Edited by Camo
because i wanted to just change up my response a bit
  • Like 1
  • Informative 1
  • Forums Moderator

Would like to see your activity pick up slightly but other than that, you maintain maturity most of the time in-game, friendly to new plays, and with some training could be a good fit for the staff team. Also, 

13 hours ago, Camo said:

Referral(s) : I have referrals from: Soap

Soap is no longer staff, so you might want to remove that. But other than that:

+1

I have known camo since he joined the  server. he was an officer under me and topshot and thats when i really started to talk to him, i believe he will be a good fit for staff because he made a long way to get where he is now in the server .

i see him actively playing and very active in discoed making sure the Officers / WOs will stay active. beside that fact the he is GEN and future GA and that is saying a lot about him i think that him being staff will benefit  the server as a whole.

Good luck.

• Disagree 6
  • Agree 1

Thank you everyone for your comments, I will be working on all of the things you guys have stated, I now see that there are some things I need to work on, and I plan on doing my best to fix those issues.

• Informative 1

+1

I hadn't had many interactions with you in-game, however I tried to get them up a little for this application. I think you would make a good fit to the staff team. I've tried to take more of your sits, and noticed that you are mature in those, so just seeing that is a key thing to know. I know that you fully understand the rules and everything, so that is another thing that is very helpful. I see you dealing with minges in a good way, and that would be helpful of the staff team. Also, you have some good referrals, so in that case, its a +1 from me. Good Luck!

• Agree 1

+1

I have just recently joined back and I'm still getting to know the current Community. Though, I know Camo very well. Camo overall has a helpful personality and is by far looking for the best for his faction. From what I've seen, he shows a lot of maturity when he plays and makes sure to make everyone feel welcomed into the Server. I honestly believe he would be a great fit for the Staff Team.

+1

Camo has done great things for the server. After the unmerge from Army, Camp decided to leave GB to help out 11B and has really stepped up into his current position (GEN). I believe he’ll be able to step up to the position of staff and create a great impression for this server.

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

spacer.png

Accepted

Welcome to the team!

There were obviously mixed opinions about you. There were the heated messages in the Army Discord when the voice channels were deleted. However, I still believe in the positives and the potential. Its called Trial Mod for a reason.

@Rust Will be training you. Do not use any commands until trained.

I'll try to get @Garnet to set you ASAP.

• Agree 1