DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Admin Report - Grace

Who are you Reporting? Admin

Your Name: Krystal

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:438646576

Name of Reportee: Grace

SteamID of Reportee: STEAM_0:1:230379094

What Happened?: I spawned a prop near a window, I was going to switch to Hobo and build a Hobo Hut there but, my laptop had ran out of battery and died. I plugged it back in and once I got it back up, I entered my computer's PIN, went back to Garry's Mod, and removed the prop, as someone was climbing on it. I was taken to a sit with Walter White where I was reported for Propclimb. I explained pretty much what I said above to Grace, and she did not believe me. I also stated that I never climbed on that prop to enter the window of the base but, I was accused of lying in a sit, because Grace did not believe me. Grace was assuming that I propclimbed onto the prop and went into the window but, had no proof whatsoever to back up her claims, or the Walter White's claims, because he claimed I climbed on it too. A screenshot was posted by said Walter and it shows absolutely nothing. How exactly can this picture prove that I supposedly climbed onto the prop and then into the window? Exactly, there's no way. I was already up in the base because I went through the front door and up the stairs. I placed down the prop from the window, and I went into the base through the front door, not by climbing onto the prop and into the window. I was accused of lying to staff and propclimbing, and she had no proof whatsoever to back up her claims. She wasn't even there to see it. For my first time playing on this server, the experience I had with this staff member was just terrible. I come here to play, and I was obeying the rules too, but it's upsetting when you are accused of stuff you didn't do and punished for it too. 

Edit - I'd also like to state that I was accused of spawning that blue barrel aswell but, logs clearly showed I didn't do it. 

CC7C3289F4825D9F623F3C20D5F7DCEB9A35EACA 

Proof or Evidence: None.

This is not a warn appeal, that will be posted later.

Edited by ♡Krystal♡
Added more details.

It sucks that your computer ran out of battery, but since you didn't have any proof of that, Grace wasn't wrong here. It's FailRP to build in that area unless you are a hobo, and you obviously weren't. You shouldn't have even built that in the first place if you weren't a hobo. Maybe if you can provide proof of your computer running out of battery (which I imagine would be quite hard) then I think your warn should be removed. Otherwise, there's no reason Grace should be punished.

2 minutes ago, Catfisher said:

It sucks that your computer ran out of battery, but since you didn't have any proof of that, Grace wasn't wrong here. It's FailRP to build in that area unless you are a hobo, and you obviously weren't. You shouldn't have even built that in the first place if you weren't a hobo. Maybe if you can provide proof of your computer running out of battery (which I imagine would be quite hard) then I think your warn should be removed. Otherwise, there's no reason Grace should be punished.

Do you think I have like some sort of fetish or something? Who just records their laptop running out of battery? ?

13 minutes ago, ♡Krystal♡ said:

Edit - I'd also like to state that I was accused of spawning that blue barrel aswell but, logs clearly showed I didn't do it.

If you remember, in the sit, that was cleared up. 

• Like 1

Why would you build a prop for you to later use on hobo? Why didn't you just switch to hobo? If your laptop died wouldn't that disconnect you from the server aka remove all props spawned? While there is no proof for the prop climb allegation you still failRP'ed and should be warned for that instead. This is a fishy situation because Grace has been staff long enough to not do shit like this so I feel like there is more to the story we are not hearing.

Edited by Vibe
Misspelled word
2 hours ago, Vibe said:

Why would you build a prop for you to later use on hobo? Why didn't you just switch to hobo? If your laptop died wouldn't the disconnect you from the server aka remove all props spawned? While there is no proof for the prop climb allegation you still failRP'ed and should be warned for that instead. This is a fishy situation because Grace has been staff long enough to not do shit like this so I feel like there is more to the story we are not hearing.

9 hours ago, Catfisher said:

• Community Director
9 hours ago, ♡Krystal♡ said:

Do you think I have like some sort of fetish or something? Who just records their laptop running out of battery? ?

-1, you reported instead of appealing, Grace is a reasonable person, I’m sure she would’ve give you leeway. Instead you make snarky comments and an admin report.

With that being said this isn’t so much an admin report, it’s more of a ban appeal that’s just called an admin report. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Alex Conway said:

-1, you reported instead of appealing, Grace is a reasonable person, I’m sure she would’ve give you leeway. Instead you make snarky comments and an admin report.

With that being said this isn’t so much an admin report, it’s more of a ban appeal that’s just called an admin report. 

1 hour ago, Tripppy said:

-1 She never knew about your troubles, but you still broke a rule. Why report? Why can't you just post a appeal?

-1, but don't mind making an appeal, you committed failrp (even if you didn't prop climb) which would be a single warn anyways. 

• Winner 1