I have been false banned

WIFEHAVER

In-game name: WIFE HAVER
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198856395989/ 
Staff members in-game name: idk doesnt say
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): idk doesnt say
Date & Time of incident: idk doesnt say
Timezone: pacific
Ban Reason: even icefuse requires teamspeak usage moron
How long were you banned for?: 791337
Proof of Ban: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1dvpRWnKTKlw4RFXkuK6MJRyBQaqUQ2hr/view?usp=sharing
What happened? (include any proof): idk i was kicked then today when i was trying to login it said i was banned. sense I hate using TeamSpeak
Why should your ban be removed?: most obviously a false ban and I want to play

Edited by WIFEHAVER
deleted something

I believe it was Garnet who banned you, and honestly, you kinda said some shitty things before your little send off. It’s quite ironic to see you making an appear seeing as you figured out that that certain server also requires TS more so than our server. So I’m gonna leave a -1 on this appeal.

8 hours ago, Python said:

You clearly stated in OOC that you where going to other servers that i wont name 

6 hours ago, WIFEHAVER said:

that doesnt mean you can BAN me

To add onto this, mentioning another server, I'll use IFN since it is involved in the ban; can become a permanent for advertising

@WIFEHAVER so a few things i would like to understand the story better since i wasn't there | if you can pls post your SteamID .

(you may go on any server on Gmod and just do /id (your name) ) 

but if you did talk about other servers on Garnet Gaming in a way that  advertising its a problem. you did got banned by @Garnet so if there is any proof by your side or if you can explain what happen it would help a lot. @WIFEHAVER if you can elaborate  more about what happen it will help as well because all you told me is that you got banned because you didn't want to use TS ( garnet will not ban someone over that ) 

Even before the ban, you were just generally acting toxic, disrespecting staff and higher-ups, etc. When you refused to comply with a directive from the owner of the goddamned server, what did you expect to happen? I'd say that you may just have to stay banned for a while just to reevaluate your attitude, then maybe when you mature a little, consider making another appeal.

Accepted

Garnet won't have any evidence, he also told me he was happy I wasn't online to witness it meaning he knows it wasn't the right thing to do. I assume it was a heat of the moment thing for both parties. Just try to not cause any further issues.

@Zachman @Ozzy @Homast

Edited by Jake
  • The Garnut
3 hours ago, Jake said:

Accepted

Garnet won't have any evidence, he also told me he was happy I wasn't online to witness it meaning he knows it wasn't the right thing to do. I assume it was a heat of the moment thing for both parties. Just try to not cause any further issues.

@Zachman @Ozzy @Homast

I have no idea what you're talking about with your accepted post and you may be confusing two entirely separate situations.

On the day of the ban I was advertising for players to use Teamspeak seeing as I had just re-created it, this user specifically whined and demonstrated toxic behavior in OOC, later leaving the server with a remark along the lines of "F  this, i'm going to leave to play Icefuse instead of here"

This was an advertisement ban. Your hasty decision here just verifies the pathetic state of the server.

• Like 1
  • Spicy 1
  • Haha 2
  • Agree 2
  • The Garnut

EDIT: simply because it feels Jake has gotten too ahead of himself, here's the actual ban reason

d7fdf3a8f1803f3da3c2b512437ed382.png

Unlike what the user stated, which left out the literal ban reason (strategically of course, but Jake did not double-check and took it at face value)

17 hours ago, WIFEHAVER said:

Ban Reason: even icefuse requires teamspeak usage moron

I'm trying to view our server logs in a log reader, but it's been an hour so far just to load out the one line 🙂

c5a50a7d91a2707cdf166446339171f2.png

Once finished, i'll show exactly where this player was being a nuisance.

• Like 1
  • Spicy 2