DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

eXg Biggie Cheese's Staff Applications

20 minutes ago, Atheol said:

-1; I think you're a really cool dude and ive never had any bad experiences with you but you didnt read the staff rules or maybe just missed it. If you reapply within a few days and you complete the application fully ill +1 - Bass Joe Gatto

If i do do i have to re right everything or what

1 hour ago, xd BIGGie cheeSE said:

idk what else u want my to say ppl just assume that im lying when im not  "you’re okay with lying about reading the staff rules over and over again." like how do u know this your not looking and reading my screen at all im trying to take everyone's words and i reply to it and just makes it worse like what else am i gonna say that im not reading over it bc THAT would be a lie but ok i asperate u being honest abt it  

My dude if you read the rules then you would see the phrase it says to put in your staff app if you read it closely you’ll see it too. Also I suggest you go and look at accepted staff apps and see how those are made because that would help your next staff app since I’m pretty sure this one will get denied. Just because this one gets denied doesn’t mean that you’ll never become staff it just means you have to fix some stuff and maybe your reputation before reapplying. Anyways good luck on your next staff app. 

I don't really remember seeing you in game or having an interaction with you, but your paragraphs are decent and you got some good playtime. BUT there are some major issues with this app and I simply cannot +1

1) You did not read the rules and even got upset after being told to go read them again. (People are trying to help trust me, it's not against you.)

2) It looks to me like you have a short temper, seeing the way you reacted to criticism. (Patience is vital when being a staff member)

3) You lied in your application and were disrespectful towards staff : "but its cool ppl who buy mod should not have a say tbh but thats what i think of it." Didn't you say in your application that you respected staffs on Garnet??

This is gonna have to be a -1 for me. I wish you luck!   

• Agree 2

Bruh where do I even start

Grammar is poor, no capital letters at the start of your sentences, commas, capital I are missing instead you put lower case i's, did not read the staff rules instructions correctly, advertising yourself is an epic fail, you flex on being a headmod of a discord server with 8k people yet can't take criticism (that means you don't like to hear on things that people complain about so that you could possibly tweak in the near future or later on in the future). "Why should we choose you over other applicants?" You talk about your Mum and Dad in that question which makes no sense since it is not related to the question so overall this is an OMEGA NO.
PS: "gread" is not a word and I am not taking the piss out of you if you're dyslexic or anything just trying to help you with needing to improve your grammar, spelling and sentence structure.

Edited by Radio_Will
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1