Warns:0

Timezone: Central/Chicago/STL

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:~85

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] None

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] None

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I plan to enforce rules and do my best to keep the server the best it can be. I will fix server problems and report issues I can’t fix. I will take ideas from the people and help implement them into the server.

I play this server a lot. I have a good relationship with almost everyone on the server. Most of the officers know me. I help the officers with controlling people during debrief. I help the lower ranks to learn the game. Finally I LOVE this server

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details. No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Monday 6-9 tuesday 4-9 wednesday 4-6 friday 4-9 saturday 8am-9pm sunday 2-5

• Disagree 3
28 minutes ago, sliverofsilver2006 said:

If you use the command in game, /playtime (Your name). That will show you the exact playtime on the server. 

31 minutes ago, sliverofsilver2006 said:

I plan to enforce rules and do my best to keep the server the best it can be. I will fix server problems and report issues I can’t fix. I will take ideas from the people and help implement them into the server.

I play this server a lot. I have a good relationship with almost everyone on the server. Most of the officers know me. I help the officers with controlling people during debrief. I help the lower ranks to learn the game. Finally I LOVE this server

I also recommend in making those paragraphs a little more bigger. Give us some more detail. Good Luck 🙂

• Forums Moderator

-1 you say you have a great connection with everyone yet I’ve never seen you in TS you also sound like every other applicant, please give me a reason to +1 tell me or show me why you stand out from the regular player base

• Informative 1

-1 Please don't put black/dark colored text over a black background.

3 hours ago, sliverofsilver2006 said:

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561199122262328

This isn't your SteamID. You can use websites such as https://steamid.io/ to find your actual SteamID.

Please use /playtime (your name) in-game to find your actual playtime.

This does not meet the two paragraphs minimum.

I have seen you a lot in-game, but you don't seem to interact with people too much. You say you have a mic, but I've done tryouts, trainings, sims, and wars with you, but have never seen you use it once. Also, your paragraphs are most definitely lacking. They are what are supposed to set you apart from other applicants, and as of now, they are very basic and don't tell us anything about what we would be seeing from you as a staff member.

As everyone said above, there are some things you need to fix about you application (exact playtime, steam ID, etc.) Your paragraphs lack detail. You say you have a good connection with everyone on the server, however, I have never seen you in TS, let alone had a single interaction with you.

12 hours ago, sliverofsilver2006 said:

Saturday 8am-9pm

Also, spending 13 hours on a role seems a little unrealistic. Although it might be able to be done, to me it seems unrealistic.

2 minutes ago, sliverofsilver2006 said:

Thank y'all for the feedback I will Improve for my next application.

Well it hasn't been denied yet, it would be preferred if you could edit this current post and really spice up those two paragraphs, I personally have seen you around in Army but it would be great to see you in our teamspeak too. IP is:   garnetts.ts.nfoservers.com

-1 When I played a lot I never seen you much at all.  Seeing as you only have 85 hours I’m thinking you may be a new player that just came in this map which is a reason I could’ve not seen you very much but I also have not seen you on the teamspeak. @sliverofsilver2006  To help you out this is your steam ID that you will want to use when you edit your application STEAM_0:0:580998300

15 hours ago, JackJJ said:
19 hours ago, sliverofsilver2006 said:

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):76561199122262328

This isn't your SteamID. You can use websites such as https://steamid.io/ to find your actual SteamID.

Yes that is a version of a steam id it's called SteamID 64 

Please don't put black/dark colored text over a black background.

It's not a black background it's a dark grey background on the threads but yes it is annoying when people do it sometime I usually prefer the default white or a light grey. 

Edited by ReyZer
Helped Russo find his steam ID
4 minutes ago, ReyZer said:

Yes that is a version of a steam id it's called SteamID 64

Yes, it is technically a version of a SteamID, but they're looking for just the SteamID (maybe it's called SteamID32? idk but it looks like this: STEAM_0:1:70210533).

This isn't your SteamID.

8 minutes ago, JackJJ said:

Yes, it is technically a version of a SteamID

You’re contradicting yourself right there kid it is a version of the steam ID and yes while they do want you to use the steam ID 32 there’s also steam ID 64 which you can easily convert.  A better website to use then steamI'd.io is steamrep. it is a lot more accurate best seeing if someone has VAC bans and everything like that also jalapeño showed me that website whenever I was Staff on TTT and it saved me a lot of time on checking for players if they’ve been banned on other servers or VAC banned so that I can know if they constantly minge or cheat on other servers also.

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

spacer.png

Denied

Not enough community support. I want you to get yourself into Teamspeak as often as possible to try and start creating relationships with the player base. It's feasible to do so on the server alone, but it is much easier to meet people from all sides on TS.

You may reapply in 2 Weeks 2/18

• Agree 1