Fonza's Staff Application

Fonza

In-game name:  18A Colonel Fonza

Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 18 years of age.

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:89934512

Warns:  None that I can think of.

Timezone: EST

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 602:31:09

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]  Yes.

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes.

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] riprandy and BLackprince.

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] A bit fuzzy, but was a Gamemaster on Halo Server, an admin on JvS server, Staff Manager on another JvS server (Not sure if we're allowed to say names).

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

I've been on and off MRP for some time and have grown a connection to the server it seems. Back in my day in MARSOC, I made some good friends and only thought of it as a small interaction, and in those days there were plenty of 11B to go around. Now that I'm back, I'm making a lot more friends and have enjoyed my stay on Garnet Gaming, and I want that to continue. The player rate has dropped within the last few weeks, but I believe that we can get it back to where it once was with a bit more help. Even as a T-Mod, I believe that I can contribute something more than being a faction leader to this server.

If you know me, you know that I work night shifts, so that usually means I'm on at certain hours. For EST I'm on around 2:00PM to 4:00PM and get off around 9:00PM, and between those times are prime player hours. Since I already invest most of my free time into this server, I aught to be putting those hours to use. I don't expect the job of staff to be easy, and I'm well aware of that. I plan to benefit the server by giving a helping hand wherever needed, whether its 19 players on the server of 60 players, I'll be there, regardless of player count. I do consider myself a veteran player, but I do not fit the role seeing as I haven't contributed anything to the staff team.

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details   When I think about it, I have been jailed for RDM a long time ago. It was right after Alex Conway took GA and I was very upset at him for having a helping hand in removing Marines (Knowing now that it DID need to happen) so during a conversation I shot him and just like any minge said "Oops, missclick" and took the 5 minutes. I'm not proud of that decision seeing as I was not in the right mind space.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not made any previous applications.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  Since I wake up at around 2:00PM - 4:00PM EST I can contribute up to 5 - 7 hours of my time to the server.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

+1 During my Officer time In MARSOC he was very passionate about the faction and he cares about the server this the time he was Warrant officer now hes leader of Green beret outstanding officer can’t wait to see him on the staff team

• Like 1

I have known Fonza for quite some time, as we were both in MARSOC at the same time. Not only did I meet such a good guy, I actually made a really good friend. He is very respectful, and a great listener when it's the time to get serious. I believe he will contribute a lot to the staff team and  enhance everyone's experience on the server. +1 from me good luck!

Edited by Valor1
  • Like 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

spacer.png

Accepted

Welcome to the team!

Great feedback from people I trust and I've personally never had a poor experience either.

@Python Will be training you so please don't use any commands until then.

I'll have @Garnet set you ASAP.