DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Mariman - Staff Application

mariman

In-game name: Mariman
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): [Garnet] (STEAM_0:0:574632574)
Warns: 0
Timezone: PST
Playtime?: 295:12:28
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Rosie Dab
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] n/a
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]   In general, I feel like there's a bit of negativity throughout the server and I would love to help be a part of the solution to that. As, it sits currently, I try to be the most helpful I can be to anyone asking questions or needing to know anything about the game or rules. Through the time I've been a part of the server I've not only had a blast but I've met some really great people along the way! I feel like I'd be a better fit over most applicants because in times of question I would be just and fair to all parties involved, and obviously would keep a mature attitude when encountering an immature individual. composure is key in those situations.  On the topic of newer players, instead of trying to get every last thing off of them, I try to help them understand how the game works and the rules. Even offering building lessons and basing opportunities to low level players who need a safe place to learn. A great member of staff is involved with the community as well as being involved with the discipline, which I feel I could be great at. 

I've heard from several individuals that I'd make a good staff member, as well as I think it'd be a lot of fun to be a part of something like this server. Even if I don't make it, the consideration is pretty stellar, so thank you. I try to be as nice as possible, while keeping a great attitude 24/7 because it's genuinely easier to go through the day that way, and I fell that helps me keep a level head on most situations. I don't have much time on the server, but I've familiarized myself with the rules well enough to be able to enforce them. I also believe fluidity and general care for others are another few great reasons as to why I'd make a good candidate compared to others. 

Whether I make staff or not, I'm always on the DarkRP server so don't be shy if you'd like to say hello!

Anyways, I'll most likely see one of you around! 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I've been in sits, but no warns or jails I don't think
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: As much time as needed
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I build fences, but other than that not a whole lot 
Did you read the staff rules?: Yes I did 🙂 ( Mariman) 

Thank you for applying to Garnet DarkRP!

If you are accepted, you will have 1 month to receive training or you will not receive your rank and/or training.

Edited by marimantags
  • Like 1
  • Friendly 1

+1 from me, as a member of this community mariman has helped me with alot of questions and when im in a sticky situation he always tries to resolve. i also see this with a few players going straight to mariman for support, with a lot of playtime he knows the server well. i personally think he would make a great addition to the staff roster!  😄 

• Like 1

Neutral

I've never seen you actually play in-game. Whenever I do see you in-game you are just afk. spacer.png

I would like to know you better, before changing my opinion on this application. You can also add onto your paragraphs a bit.

Edit:

I talked to Rosie and I believe her opinion towards you becoming staff. I will give you a +1

Edited by Romac622
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Pros: Older (hopefully more mature), referral from Rosie, no punishments, good message in paragraphs

Cons: Supposedly low interactions

Overall: +1

Notes: After you edited you paragraphs, and recent posts from other staff, I trust their and especially Rosie's opinion. Good luck on staff!

Edited by Freakit
Changed opinion
  • Like 1
21 hours ago, marimantags said:

I've heard from several individuals that I'd make a good staff member,

You could list these 7 people that would say this it would help out or is this just a lie. 
Over all I have rarely seen you help out new players. Like I'm usually on most the time when DRP is at its peak and needs people on to take sits or im on really early/late in the day. The only times i do see you in ooc talking to people are for credit transactions. If I could see you in game a lot more it would help out the application overall.

NEUTRAL

• Like 1
  • Agree 1