Windows - Resignation from SSO

Welp, its time. 

For the past 4 months I have played with SSO it was my first ever Special Forces faction and I had some good times in it playing old Operations with @Ethan and @Nexus sneaking into the US base and kidnapping people; learning new skills, and so much more. 

Alas with playing 8+ hours a day one becomes very, very bored. Along with this school is starting soon and this is my last year of having to do really good (Junior year). 

This list is in chronological order of when I met them

@Ethan Thank you for the opportunity, the fun, the lessons and overall helping me improve me. You the best faction leader by far. Sorry I have to do this at a time where many people will leave the faction hopefully the low numbers help ❤️ Good luck bro ill miss you; FULL ON HARD HOMO

@Nexus By far the nicest person in the world; fun to play with, good at the game and so much more you will forever be one of my best friends on the server ❤️

@Brandon Chill guy, bad at cs, got staff removed cus of his mild autism.

@Catfisher DarkRP main now JLT; something is wrong          recalculating....                  ur gay lol 

@Yazmo ☣ Ur bad 

@.br0ken Stop kicking me from the ts channel. 

@Gamma ur pretty cute tbh 

@Tora Cuter than Gamma (Dont tell him I said that)

Time to go to school and get a shitty job peace out ❤️

Edited by {GG} Windows
  • Sad 3

One of the best SSO Officers I have had, but because of your Summer LOAs, you weren't able to reach what you could've, which you couldn't prevent from happening sadly. You did a great job overall while you were in SSO. You never seemed to get defensive when I was pointing out things you may have done wrong, and instead listened and worked to improve. One thing though is I wish you would talk to me more about what you feel before hand instead of letting it out on me during a conversation I start up 😉. You started as a 2GA I saw that showed a large amount of potential, joining the faction and playing actively daily, hosting your training sessions with 2GA like a champion. Never ceased to be active during your golden days. Hope that when you come back, that you come back strong. I hope you learn even more about leadership through your efforts in school. Who says you can't learn useful things while playing a video game 🙂.

Windows I love you man. You brighten up my day anytime I talk to you. I’m so glad I got to know you and hope we stay in touch no matter what! You’re an amazing person and hearing you say “VERSETTI” anytime we started talking always makes/made me smile. Best of luck in whatever is next for you. But don’t forget me when you are famous ❤️ 

~Versetti