3D Slim Staff Application

SLIM5

-1 a few things I have to say:

1. I do not believe I ever gave you my referral, I remember you asked but I simply ignored you due to the fact I didn't think you were a good fit for staff quiet yet.

2. Based of what other staff and members of the community are saying, I am gonna -1 this.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, SundayMalec said:

-1 a few things I have to say:

1. I do not believe I ever gave you my referral, I remember you asked but I simply ignored you due to the fact I didn't think you were a good fit for staff quiet yet.

2. Based of what other staff and members of the community are saying, I am gonna -1 this.

Screenshot_2021-02-21_153900.png

This is from Toast's perspective we were in a discord and we were talking about it.  Also I saw sunday say sure after I asked him for his referral.  I don't know why sunday would say he didn't give me his referral.

39 minutes ago, SLIM5 said:

This is from Toast's perspective we were in a discord and we were talking about it.  Also I saw sunday say sure after I asked him for his referral.  I don't know why sunday would say he didn't give me his referral.

Ah yes, then I proceeded to pm you ab 5 min after saying and I quote " I've talked with others ab how you are and I don't think I want to give out my referral any longer"

1 minute ago, SundayMalec said:

Ah yes, then I proceeded to pm you ab 5 min after saying and I quote " I've talked with others ab how you are and I don't think I want to give out my referral any longer"

Well I don't remember that, if you have proof please send.  

3 minutes ago, SLIM5 said:

Well I don't remember that, if you have proof please send.  

1 minute ago, SundayMalec said:

I don't usually screenshot my pm's, sorry.

45 minutes ago, SLIM5 said:

Sunday has the right to withdraw a referral at any point. Please remove it from your staff application.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
7 hours ago, Kexciu said:

Seeing other people's responses to this app as a referral, Slim believe it or not, is not a as bad as he's put up to be in this app. In game he does have a level of maturity that some people aren't seeing. Slim has gone out of his way to help, teach, and provide assistance to new players. He may seem like a minge at first but if you get to play with him more you'll see he just likes having fun like most people on GG DarkRP. Saying this, I'm giving him a +1 and I'm hopeful to see him grow through the community.

slim has shown a new sense of maturity and has a heart for new players as well as the server.  Good luck bro 👍 (+1)

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Don’t take this offensively but you are one of the most toxic players I’ve ever encountered in my 400+ hours of Gmod. I’ve had so many instances of you being toxic it’s actually ridiculous. You probably already know my answer. fat ass -1 

Edited by Papiraqi
  • Agree 1
22 hours ago, 3DTOAST said:

slim has shown a new sense of maturity and has a heart for new players as well as the server.  Good luck bro 👍 (+1)

23 hours ago, NotGolf said:

+1 slims a good dude and he knows the rules very well. Always up to duel me and whenever i see him around its  a good experience

On 2/21/2021 at 1:26 PM, Kaleka said:

I totally agree with Kexciu, people only see the bad out of Slim because that's all reality is nowadays, he is outgoing and can get the job done if told to. It's a +1 from me.

So starting from the top I recently came back to the community from a perma ban around a month ago Jan 7, From what I have seen I haven't seen much of you since except for recently. The only thing I have really seen from you is raiding me being toxic and seeing you cuss out some people in voice. With what Kaleka said I try to be really open minded with staff applicants I usually do a Bad and good list and see how they do from what I have seen he hasn't done anything for him to be picked over other applicants. With what golf said I don't think his +1 is more valid since it just says hes a good dude knows rules well if you have half a brain then you know the rules good and have read the MOTD. This isn't me trying to diss him or anything but what I say is he is a decent pick not the best not the worst but he is decent. He is more average in which isn't bad so my reaction to this is a -1 . I haven't seen much from you positive more badly but good luck. 

EDIT :  I have heard from some people you were harrasing members of our community... I'm gonna be changing my response to a -1

Edited by Fetn
  • Like 1
On 2/20/2021 at 9:44 PM, SLIM5 said:

I have lots of experience and know the rules of the server very well.

Filler 

When staff isn't on, I help players by answering their questions that they have about rules, basing, and raiding

filler...

players when they first start out have no idea what they are doing and usually quit the server.

even more filler

such as helping players late at night, and overall not having biased and unfair decisions in a sit

Not really much to say here except most people on the staff team already do that though so you aren't bringing me anything new to the table. Overall from my previous thing I said thats a neutral still but your application can be a lot better like wording. You think or you know you have enough dedication and knowledge. Simple changes like that would change your application a lot to show people you know the rules good. From what I have seen your staff application is really average nothing new to the table at all.

• Agree 1
On 2/21/2021 at 12:44 AM, SLIM5 said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  The reason you should pick me over other applicants is because I have lots of experience and know the rules of the server very well.  I also am on almost everyday and have a lot of time to dedicate to the server.  I exercise my knowledge of the rules of the server by teaching new players rules and how to roleplay.  I teach new players so they don't break the rules and ruin the gameplay for all players.  When staff isn't on, I help players by answering their questions that they have about rules, basing, and raiding. I help new players because most players when they first start out have no idea what they are doing and usually quit the server.  I was the same way, but then I met some higher levels, and they helped me.  This got me to like the server more, and play it more.  This is what I do for new players except most of them did not play the server after I taught them and gave them money.  Even though they didn't stay on the server it still was fun teaching them. Another reason  I think I should be picked for staff is because I stay up pretty late most nights when I don't have school, so I feel like if I became staff, I can help more players when most staff aren't online. I can also help when players have questions or if someone is breaking the rules.  If someone is not roleplaying I can take the report and handle the situation.  

To be honest, this is one of the most used reasons people "should be picked over other applicants" I honestly think if you should be picked over others, this paragraph could be a lot more genuine.

.(I think my playtime indicates my dedication).

Playtime?: 380:10:10

... eh

You can trust me to not make a biased or unfair decision while in a sit.

Don't make this promise, nobody can promise this because it happens with instinct.

*Edit*Accidentally hit paste too quickly, still writing.

Your 2nd paragraph is pretty bad overall, all it mentions is the fact that you don't want to be toxic/bias in a sit which is good if it wasn't the only thing you put in your paragraph, it also just talks good about the staff which is fine if it wasn't a staff application.

A guy reversed his referral, which is pretty odd to me.

Idk man, ur paragraphs just refuse to sit well with me. It's a -1 for now

Edited by Theta2
  • Agree 1