Samkuro-Staff Application

Samkuro

In-game name: Samkuro
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 15
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:119080382
Warns: 1 RDM 
Timezone: CST 

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:| GRU SGT Samkuro has played for 184:56:10.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] N/A

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] Admin on Elite ace PRP

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  I plan on benefiting the server by

helping out all the newer people that join and help teach them the Server rules .

I also will help the community by find minges and RDMers and do what is right by warning them or banning them for what they did.

I will also help the server when I do sits by not being bias

listening to both sides on what happened and taking the appropriate 

decision in the sit I will do my part and help get rid of RDMer and Minges.  

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details I had and RDM warn I got it when I had around 10 hours in the server I shot someone because  they were making an annoying click sound with there empty mag. 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have not.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 4-10 hours on the weekend I will not be able to play on the weekdays because If i play then I will get way behind on school and then I wouldn't be able to play on the weekends.

• Sad 1
  • Disagree 3
1 hour ago, Samkuro said:

How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]  I plan on benefiting the server by

helping out all the newer people that join and help teach them the Server rules .

I also will help the community by find minges and RDMers and do what is right by warning them or banning them for what they did.

I will also help the server when I do sits by not being bias

listening to both sides on what happened and taking the appropriate 

decision in the sit I will do my part and help get rid of RDMer and Minges.  

This is not 2 paragraphs, and they are highly undetailed. I suggest you rewrite: -1

- Lacks Detail

- Not 2 paragraphs

- The things you listed in your application are things that all staff members should do, and are already doing. You should talk about how You would be a better pick than anyone else. For these reasons, it's a -1 from me.

Basically, this application lacks a lot of detail - it's not convincing at all. Make sure you also use basic spelling/grammar rules when writing paragraphs. Pressing the Enter button after every sentence makes it kind of annoying to read, especially with the highlighting colour that you're using. 

When it comes to you as a person, I know you recently got accepted into an SOC, but I haven't seen you on TeamSpeak to be fair. Maybe it's the timezone, but try to make a name for yourself within the MRP community by hanging out with the members on TeamSpeak. 

I do agree with all this feed back I feel like my lack of detail and me not using my brain to the best of my ability to think of what I wanted to do as staff on the server so I feel like my application should be denied thanks again for your feed back I will try way harder on the next application. Also whu I am not on ts when you are or we just don’t catch each other’s name.

Edited by Samkuro
Spelling mistakes
  • Friendly 1