DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Ba11ParkFrank - Moderator Application (#2)

In-game name: Ba11ParkFrank41

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:541722541

Warns: 0

Timezone: PST

Playtime?: 191:36:08

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Adric, Jack JJ, TooRaw Fubar, Grand Daddy Stalin

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] non

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

-   Let me start off this section with... Hello my name is Conner. I'm a 16 year old kid I'm a Sophomore at my high school and I enjoy playing sports and video games. I'm a really great out going kid, people think of me as funny and heart warming, and just overall a nice person. I've enjoyed playing games since I was 8. When I transferred to pc game play I've never looked back, the interactions I had in terms of multi-player have always been fun. Meeting people, interacting, gaining friendships and just having fun in general. I have to admit saying all these great things isn't just all me I've made mistakes in the past and honestly I was pretty annoying ngl. But, I don't let those moments define the person I am, and I'm gonna take this time to give my most honest apology to anyone on this server I've hurt, upset, angered, or just overall annoyed them to the point where it was unforgivable. When I first joined the server I was 13, I was a rambunctious kid just looking to mess around with anyone I saw. After my break from the server and came back I've never felt more matured especially hearing from others who thought I was annoying. But, I'm 16 now I'm back on the server and I'm just looking to contribute to the one server I will always love to play Garnet Gaming. Now I know I've already made a name for myself so I understand why it's been a long road to become staff, I'll be patient everything happens for a reason. 

-  As far as me being fit for staff I've had probably a total of 500 hours of playtime if I combine my two accounts, I think I know the rules pretty well, I've experienced different kinds of sits, I've spectated a few myself. All the admins and mods I've interacted with I always took the chance to learn something new from them or from their experiences as an admin. I look up to those kids, the more I can learn from mods/admins the more I feel like I'm prepared to be staff member. At this point I've ran out of things to say in terms of like what I want this ap to hold in my name. All I can say is that everyone who sees this ap and has seen me before or has not gotten to know me as a person, as a friend, I'm not so bad once you get to know me. So if you see this and you're still not sure to plus 1 or minus 1 or even neutral don't based it off of feeling or others not to say that their opinion doesn't matter but come and say hi to me, try to see the real me, and just vibe. I'll literally just chill with you if you down to chill with me. Alright, after this I just wanna say as a final note sorry to anyone I've upset or annoyed over the time I've been apart of this community I wish you the best and I hope we become friends some day, and I thank you admins and mods for giving me feedback over the course of my history on this server you all have made me a better person and have had a huge impact on my life I really appreciate it see you guys on the server!!!!!

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details In my history on this server I've only had my fair share of warns and just doing stupid things. On my other account I was using which was my brothers steam was "false" banned for miss use of advert and I got unbanned same day and that's as big of a punishment I've ever gotten but at the same time it was a false ban but I thought it would be good to include in the ap. if you wanna see it on forums just type ballparkfrank41 that's my other steam name/account I was using. (you can also see me 2 other aps on that account so technically this my 4th ap on the server)

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: This is my 2nd ap on this account and on my other I applied 2 more times.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: don't have like specific hours but literally I will be on most of the time, at least enough for my amount of sits for my role or more. I got school so some days might be more busy than others.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? I like to hang out with my friends I recently been driving for 6 months so me and my friends just go out and do what ever. I enjoy sports (basketball, football, soccer, baseball), also I like content creating but with school I'm pretty inconsistent.

Did you read the staff rules?: Ba11ParkFrank41

Edited by Ba11ParkFrank41
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

-1 https://docs.google.com/document/d/11hZO3aRGEicLoKem3E0DGXY6oNAa-T6t-3-gKqBOmj8/edit?usp=sharing
this document alone speaks my decision have a good day

40 minutes ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Adric, Jack JJ, TooRaw Fubar, Grand Daddy Stalin

These people definetly haven't seen your true self. All the clips were from after your 1st app got denied.

• Agree 1

again man I made mistakes in the past I'm trying to make immense to anyone I angered. I'm honestly trying here bud and I'm making the first steps but you're the only one not showing any help in trying to get passed this. I'm looking for a solution to all of this man I'm trying.

Just now, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

again man I made mistakes in the past I'm trying to make immense to anyone I angered. I'm honestly trying here bud and I'm making the first steps but you're the only one not showing any help in trying to get passed this. I'm looking for a solution to all of this man I'm trying.

is this a therapist office ? you were yelling at new players and completely bullshitting I am pretty sure I can get A LOT more evidence if I watched you through out the day and what you did. From what I have seen you haven't changed at all but you just put on a mask in front of people you want to impress. Good luck

• Agree 1
8 minutes ago, Fetn said:

-1 https://docs.google.com/document/d/11hZO3aRGEicLoKem3E0DGXY6oNAa-T6t-3-gKqBOmj8/edit?usp=sharing
this document alone speaks my decision have a good day

These people definetly haven't seen your true self. All the clips were from after your 1st app got denied.

-1 Too much evidence of you being toxic and  you can't be toxic as a staff member as it will put a bad rep on the server and fellow staffmembers.

46 minutes ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

Let me start off this section with... Hello my name is Conner. I'm a 16 year old kid I'm a Sophomore at my high school and I enjoy playing sports and video games.

Some filler here man...

47 minutes ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

'm a really great out going kid, people think of me as funny and heart warming, and just overall a nice person. I've enjoyed playing games since I was 8. When I transferred to pc game play I've never looked back, the interactions I had in terms of multi-player have always been fun. Meeting people, interacting, gaining friendships and just having fun in general.

More filler 

47 minutes ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

. But, I don't let those moments define the person I am, and I'm gonna take this time to give my most honest apology to anyone on this server I've hurt, upset, angered, or just overall annoyed them to the point where it was unforgivable. When I first joined the server I was 13, I was a rambunctious kid just looking to mess around with anyone I saw. After my break from the server and came back I've never felt more matured especially hearing from others who thought I was annoying. But, I'm 16 now I'm back on the server and I'm just looking to contribute to the one server I will always love to play Garnet Gaming. Now I know I've already made a name for myself so I understand why it's been a long road to become staff, I'll be patient everything happens for a reason. 

this is ALL filler.....

49 minutes ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

As far as me being fit for staff I've had probably a total of 500 hours of playtime if I combine my two accounts, I think I know the rules pretty well, I've experienced different kinds of sits, I've spectated a few myself. All the admins and mods I've interacted with I always took the chance to learn something new from them or from their experiences as an admin. I look up to those kids, the more I can learn from mods/admins the more I feel like I'm prepared to be staff member. At this point I've ran out of things to say in terms of like what I want this ap to hold in my name.

More filler

49 minutes ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

All I can say is that everyone who sees this ap and has seen me before or has not gotten to know me as a person, as a friend, I'm not so bad once you get to know me.

more filler

50 minutes ago, Ba11ParkFrank41 said:

So if you see this and you're still not sure to plus 1 or minus 1 or even neutral don't based it off of feeling or others not to say that their opinion doesn't matter but come and say hi to me, try to see the real me, and just vibe. I'll literally just chill with you if you down to chill with me. Alright, after this I just wanna say as a final note sorry to anyone I've upset or annoyed over the time I've been apart of this community I wish you the best and I hope we become friends some day, and I thank you admins and mods for giving me feedback over the course of my history on this server you all have made me a better person and have had a huge impact on my life I really appreciate it see you guys on the server!!!!!

This is more filler.

You actually haven't said anything on why you should be picked over other applicants... I only nit picked your application just to see if your application was at least decent on to why you should be picked but unfortunately not.

• Informative 1
  • Agree 1

Everyone makes mistakes I should know better than anyone. On paper your application looks very well and your referrals are also good I can trust Jack considering he was there for some of the minging shit. Unfortunately, the videos uploaded are very recent (About 1-2 weeks ago). Whilst I believe everyone deserves another chance including you I feel as if though you should wait a little bit (About 3-2 more weeks) to show people that your better. Im really against stockpiling evidence agaisnt someone and waiting for something (like this application) to post the evidence. You should of uploaded it and talk to Frank about it before posting it here to get his side of the story.
Changing my +1 to a -1.

7 minutes ago, Fetn said:

is this a therapist office ?

This is also very un-needed thank you for uploading the evidence and it will be very detrimental to the application you said what you needed to say now let management decide.

this is ridiculous I'm not trying to fight fetn about this all those clips are 30 seconds after the shit he caused in ever single situation. literally that last clip where they were at my base and I mic spammed Austin and Fetn baited their team mate to raid me, Austin killed me so fetn can steal one of my printers and leave. Austin literally gained my trust to raid me like bru this is so ridiculous that he's corrupting my ap like this and its effecting everyone's opinion of me and it's not fair.

Btw those clips from 2 weeks ago are because fetn caused it man he just clipped the moments he got under my skin so I said things out of anger. That's not me like he's only trying to make me look bad, and apparently its working. I don't know what else to do man.

Edited by Ba11ParkFrank41

Last 3 videos in the doc are fine in my book. Screaming like a retard? Man it's DarkRP. Him telling you guys that you're pissing him off and screaming like a retard? Man it's DarkRP. Yelling at a new player who is yelling insults back? Man it's DarkRP. We don't have context to any of these clips.

Next staff won't be able to roleplay with anyone under level 10 for fear of tainting their pristine, innocent, E-for-Everyone gameplay.

Anyway, yeah he's being toxic in those sits. I do think that staff shouldn't act like that out of RP.

For the behavior in sits, -1 as these were quite recent.

• Agree 1

ok man staff isn't gonna happen for me it's been locked for the past 2 years Fetn has officially corrupted my chances of becoming staff thanks everyone for the feedback. Literally gets clips of me getting mad after he literally caused every single one of them but no he's more trust worthy and the "30 second clips define me" ye nice thanks again everyone for the opportunity. :classic_sad:

• Sad 1

Honestly without much context, those clips look designed to make Ballparkfrank appear bad out of a personal vendetta or grudge. However, poor behavior during sits, saying staff members are "pieces of shit" and saying "you need new staff, none of them are good" is not a great look.

Since I trust some of your referrals, keeping you at NEUTRAL for the time being.

EDIT: Changing to a -1 after seeing how you conduct yourself so far in this thread, and echoing what @ten10868 said in his latest post here:

8 minutes ago, ten10868 said:

If you had left this at "I don't believe 30 second clips define me, and a lot of these clips lack the context needed to be good evidence." Then you go on to get short with a staff member giving their opinion on the situation. For acting like this alone I'm going to give a -1. That is not the way to act and shows you wont be able to handle yourself well in sits.

Edited by UrdnotWrex
grammar
  • Agree 1

that clip was probably the worst one out of all of them and that was the only one I felt bad about but again all those clips are 30 seconds after what shitty things fetn did to me. I meant nothing by it and I was just angry. I'm sorry to the staff and everyone else.