Adric’s Resignition

Well folks, it’s been fun. I may be around next month or so but I’ve decided to leave the server for a wee bit and relinquish my moderator status.

Unfortunately I’ve been having few too many issues with folk on the game. The social aspect of it has warn down and where there used to be pockets of fun people there’s just more rdm and assholes. A lot of great people have seemingly just vanished, so I too am gonna fade away for a bit. 

besides that I just can’t hack it as mod anyway. Since the day I applied people have been treating me differently. I was just targeted for a raid just cus I warned someone. Really I was here cus of all the fun and love and now that’s all gone unfortunately. 

also, there’s no way my shit computer can run Gmod, OBS, Firefox, TS, Discord, AND upload sites all at the same time so I’m physically incapable of modding properly. 

hopefully I’ll be back on in maybe 2 weeks or sometime again. Glad to have been here for as long as I was and I’ll remember my times fondly here at Garnet!

much love! 
-Adric the Singing Shark

• Sad 6

NO ADRIC! damnit..... this breaks my fucking heart. I've had so many good times with you man. you've helped me through a lot of shit... even when I didn't act like I wanted help.     I think I can say this for most of us. were gonna miss you until your back. Love you man

• Like 1

Unfortunately, this is how DRP tends to turnout for some staff members you just gotta learn to be better than them & more professional. I remember meeting you the first day of my return and I was a bit of a dick tbh. your a cool guy but if you want to get your message across massing as a staff member jus aint it. Have a good one Adric.

I didn't raid you just because I was mad? I raid to have fun and get money. But this was no way to act especially in ooc, kinda makes the staff team look bad and there was no need to be that toxic to me. No hate towards you man I will miss you, it was fun while it lasted. Stay awesome!

damn man. i'll miss you : (

every memory we've made has been great & i'm so thankful for them!

i'm glad to hear that you'll come back to the server eventually

but for now, good luck and don't be afraid to reach out if you need anything 😊