In-game name: UpdatingWindows
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:11101
Warns: 0
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Playtime?: 777:11:45
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes
    Referral(s): Romac622
    Past experiences as staff: Garnet Gaming: I was a staff member on Garnet in 2017 and made my way to Lead Moderator. I resigned because I was busy with school at the time.
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I believe I am preferable over other applicants because I have the experience, enthusiasm, maturity, and dedication that is required to be able to accomplish the tasks of a staff member on DarkRP. Garnet Gaming has been my permanent home to DarkRP ever since I started playing. Regardless of my status on DarkRP, I am active as much as I can when I don’t have to do school work or go to my job, which is important for wanting to become a role model in the community.  Having had the opportunity to be a part of the staff team on Garnet has made me very excited to hopefully be a staff member again and direct my abilities towards an exertion that I enjoy a lot. During my seemingly short time as a staff member three years ago, I learned a lot about Garnet that most people are unaware of. I learned how to deal with rule-breakers, new players, and people alike while communicating and handling the situations in a kind and mature manner. I have a very good understanding of the rules, how they may be interpreted, and an excellent ability to adapt to big or small changes in them, especially since I have been on and off this server for a while. With the knowledge of the rules that I have, I am able to properly communicate the rules to someone who does not understand them, or to someone who has not read them (and obviously tell them to read the rules). I rarely break rules ever and if I do, it is usually the result of an accident. I have kept my slate clean because I believe that in roleplay communities reputation is crucial— especially if you wish to join a staff team. This also applies to my staff experience, I cannot recall committing any sort of wrongdoing in the staff or being reprimanded for anything as such. I also get along with people really easily and try to make as many friends in the community as possible.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have been falsely perma-banned on Garnet for Advertising in 2017. I shared a link to a Pro-Net Neutrality website in OOC and my appeal was accepted without much trouble.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have created 2 previous applications, one being accepted and the most recent being denied.
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 5 days per week, at least 4 hours of time per day.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: My main hobby outside of gaming is music. I am very passionate about it; I play snare drum in my high school's drumline along with other percussion instruments.
Did you read the staff rules?: UpdatingWindows

• Like 2
  • Friendly 1

I never got to know you that well #1.....

3 minutes ago, UpdatingWindows said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

#2 you need 2 paragraphs......

3 minutes ago, UpdatingWindows said:

I believe I am preferable over other applicants because I have the experience, enthusiasm, maturity, and dedication that is required to be able to accomplish the tasks of a staff member on DarkRP. Garnet Gaming has been my permanent home to DarkRP ever since I started playing. Regardless of my status on DarkRP, I am active as much as I can when I don’t have to do school work or go to my job, which is important for wanting to become a role model in the community.  Having had the opportunity to be a part of the staff team on Garnet has made me very excited to hopefully be a staff member again and direct my abilities towards an exertion that I enjoy a lot. During my seemingly short time as a staff member three years ago, I learned a lot about Garnet that most people are unaware of. I learned how to deal with rule-breakers, new players, and people alike while communicating and handling the situations in a kind and mature manner. I have a very good understanding of the rules, how they may be interpreted, and an excellent ability to adapt to big or small changes in them, especially since I have been on and off this server for a while. With the knowledge of the rules that I have, I am able to properly communicate the rules to someone who does not understand them, or to someone who has not read them (and obviously tell them to read the rules). I rarely break rules ever and if I do, it is usually the result of an accident. I have kept my slate clean because I believe that in roleplay communities reputation is crucial— especially if you wish to join a staff team. This also applies to my staff experience, I cannot recall committing any sort of wrongdoing in the staff or being reprimanded for anything as such. I also get along with people really easily and try to make as many friends in the community as possible.

This is very well done I like the fact that you were already mod on this server and you have a reputation for yourself.

4 minutes ago, UpdatingWindows said:

777:11:45

great number of hours and playtime which looks really good......

As far as I know you are more than ever capable to be apart of staff for now +1 Just make sure if you can make those paragraphs bigger my guy can't wait to get to know you more. And good luck in the rest of this ap!!!!

• Like 1

I've talked to UpdatingWindows multiple times on the server and he was very respectful and easy to talk to.

The application looks great and all my encounters with him In-Game and Teamspeak have been cool.

Everything seems good, so it's a +1 from me. I hope to see you joining the Staff Team soon!

• Like 1
  • Informative 1

+1 You’ve been really nice on the forums, nice to me, and you seem to have a good reputation among everyone. You have a lot of playtime, no warns, you’re an OG, you have past staff experience on this server, you can contribute a good amount of time to being a staff member, and you meet all the requirements. It also helps that you like making music because creating music is one of the best hobbies imo.

• Like 1

You got really good and trustworthy people +1’ing your app and you have a a lot of hours with a good amount of experience. Whilst I haven’t seen you around in game I’m sure we just aren’t on the same hours you are. +1 I’m sure you shouldn’t have a problem getting your app accepted. 

• Like 1

While I won't make a +1 or -1 (since I am a manager, and will probably resolve this) I want to explain @UpdatingWindows activity and reputation from my perspective.

Almost every day I've been on the past week or two I've seen updatingwindows. He's incredibly active. I've also seen him active in teamspeak, moreso than some of our current staff. I also have not received a single report about toxicity from him.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, JackJJ said:

It also helps that you like making music because creating music is one of the best hobbies imo.

Thank you very much. I love music it's amazing.

30 minutes ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

While I won't make a +1 or -1 (since I am a manager, and will probably resolve this) I want to explain @UpdatingWindows activity and reputation from my perspective.

Almost every day I've been on the past week or two I've seen updatingwindows. He's incredibly active. I've also seen him active in teamspeak, moreso than some of our current staff. I also have not received a single report about toxicity from him.

Getting feedback from you means a lot. Thank you much ❤️

8 minutes ago, Zachman said:

bruh legit talked to me about this last night and did not ask for my referral ;-;

I'm always scared to ask for stuff like referrals 😧  I was scared enough to ask Romac for his lmao. Great to know that I could have relied on you for that xD

Thank you everyone for your support I really appreciate it.