DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Kevlex25 Staff Application

Kevlex25

In-game name:  Kevlex25 
Age [minimum 15 y/o]:  16 Years old
Steam ID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:581231108
Warns: No Warns
Time zone: EST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 11B CW2 Kevlex25 has played for 171:51:23.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Fonza 
Past experiences as staff: [Optional]  GTAV
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs]I will help and take sits when no one else is one, I will help do events or what ever i need to help with. I will be a good staff I would not be a jerk unless I had to and not do anything stupid to hurt my rank or role. I would help at anytime any1 needed me when i was on. i can host some fun events and help some people out with the rules if they are not sure what the rules are. I would just like to remind everyone of the rules and what they are meant for for this server. I don't think any1 reads the rules unless someone tells them to read them that's why I want to help them and so they do not break any rules. I would like to help with any1 that needs help understanding the game and help out with discovering new glitches and bugs that we have not seen yet. i would like to give people advice on how to become an admin without having any experience before and help out if they do not know what to do in the server. Also i would like to help by having fun with people when we are not doing anything important or if we are having a little/Big event.
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: No, I have not been banned or punished
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No, I have not put any Application's in this is my first one
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Around 24 to 36 hours a week until I get done with school

Edited by Kevlex25
needed to change something
  • Disagree 4
1 minute ago, Kevlex25 said:

In-game name:  Kevlex25 
Age [minimum 15 y/o]:  16 Years old
Steam ID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:581231108
Warns: No Warns
Time zone: EST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: 11B CW2 Kevlex25 has played for 171:51:23.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Fonza 
Past experiences as staff: [Optional]  GTAV
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] I will help and take sits when no one else is one, I will help do events or what ever i need to help with. I will be a good staff I would not be a jerk unless I had to and not do anything stupid to hurt my rank or role.
Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details: No, I have not been banned or punished
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No, I have not put any Application's in this is my first one
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Around 24 to 36 hours a week until I get done with school

aye so uh... thats not 2 paragraphs.... you should remake this application and try a bit more on the paragraphs and stuff

-1, even after the edit, it about one paragraph and that's not enough. It mostly basic stuff, and it seems there was little effort put into it. Although you're pretty active, you have done some questionable things. From sims in DB to advertising your twitch in OOC, I think you need some more time before going for staff.

Edited by riprandy

Was gonna wait for an edit, after an edit was made there is what appears to be 1 paragraph.

This -1 will not change even if another edit is made due to general incompetence and many grammatical errors.

To me just an application made without effort.

Same reasons as @Tuna. Your application looks like no effort was put into, and had flaws and errors even after an edit. Some of your decisions in-game have been a little questionable too. As @riprandysaid hosting sims in DB and advertising is something a potential staff member shouldn't be doing. My -1 will stay for the remainder of the application due to an edit being already made.