DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Forum Signatures

• Community Director

Stop having fucking huge ass pictures or stupidly large text, we aren't fucking blind. You are the reason we are gonna have forum signatures restricted. They don't look nice either, they are fucking annoying. 

Bad Forums Signatures:

MMhj6wg.png8vnsDsd.png

Good Forums Signatures: 

74zOr1Z.png

tXPArLd.png

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, Alex Conway said:

Stop having fucking huge ass pictures or stupidly large text, we aren't fucking blind. You are the reason we are gonna have forum signatures restricted. They don't look nice either, they are fucking annoying. 

Bad Forums Signatures:

MMhj6wg.png8vnsDsd.png

Good Forums Signatures: 

74zOr1Z.png

tXPArLd.png

Ahhhh glad you like mine 

I know, I also hate the signatures that you're scrolling down a page, but you get stuck on some long ass signature. Why don't you just keep your signatures a size where it doesn't need to be scrolled down to see the whole thing.

On 5/25/2018 at 11:54 AM, Alex Conway said:

Bad Forums Signatures:

MMhj6wg.png8vnsDsd.png

Good Forums Signatures: 

74zOr1Z.png

tXPArLd.png

I think the one I have now is the perfect size.

3 hours ago, Pump said:

Hopefully Garnet will add signature size limitations within the next forums update, but eh, for now you can just ignore certain users signatures which I like.

Ah eh if there was a restriction some people wont have the one they want because the restriction will put more effort for those who already have a signature. I mean the signature is their choice and it can't really be helped lol I don't think we should be complaining about it. Just my opinion tho.

13 minutes ago, Mesperyian said:

how do you even make a forum signature i cant even find out where to put it

Press your arrow pointing down near your name. Then press account settings. Then there should be a thing for signatures and press insert other media. Then get a link of what you want then save. 

11 hours ago, ♡✿Lala Deviluke☆✧ said:

Press your arrow pointing down near your name. Then press account settings. Then there should be a thing for signatures and press insert other media. Then get a link of what you want then save. 

i found it thanks ?