DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Mariman - Resignation

In-game name: mariman
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:574632574
In-game rank: VIP Mod+
Timezone: PST
Reason: I've been meaning to write one of these up for a little while now, and I apologize for the absence beforehand. I landed a new contract with work and it's taken the ultimate priority. I don't/won't have the time to actively and properly staff and I'd hate for that to reflect poorly. I know I haven't been a part of the team long, but I've met some really great people during my time as staff! All of you are amazing! c; I'll still be around, just not as often. I hope to see you around!

• Sad 9

Congratulations on the new contract (Assuming it ups your pay in some way) sucks to see you resign didn’t see you around to much but you seem like a really cool guy maybe come back in a couple months time and we can base together.

• Like 1

It sucks to see you go, But I've seen your fences.... you have a talent lol. You've been an awesome person to me personally and welcomed me in with no questions asked.... with that being the case there is no question in my mind the joy and happiness you have brought to many others. Hope to still catch you around here and there.  Best wishes and safe travels mareeeee. were all gonna miss yah

• Like 1

Accepted (With A Heavy Heart)

Mariman, while you were not with us for long, you were always one of our kinder staff, constantly demonstrating both maturity for any situation you were in, and acceptance/kindness towards anyone you met.

You are always welcome on the server, and always welcome back on the staff team if you ever get more time and wish to reapply.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Like 1