20 Years Old 
Warns: 1 for RDMx1 
Eastern Standerd Time 
 215 hours at time of writing 
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES

Referral(s): Matheson
Past experiences as staff: T MOD on other Gmod Servers 
How do you plan on benefiting our server? 

My Experience and knowledge: With almost 250 hours on the server I have learned and experienced a lot. I am very well known on Mil RP and have expanded my horizons to dark RP as well. From creating great relationships I have become close with members of Both Faction high commands, officers, nco’s, and enlisted alike. I'm known as someone who is kind, caring, and is always there to help out when needed and from the people who I have talked to many people feel this way about me. I have participated in all aspects in the game that I have access to from training, to raids, events, and meetings, I am someone who is always willing to help out anyone when they need it and someone who is always participating in trainings and officer meetings even if I'm tired and just want to go to bed. I know it's important for someone to be there. I always try my hardest to be the best that I can be and even though I have my sins if someone tells me I listen no matter what it may be as I am always working to improve myself to be the best that I can be.

Mil RP is a place I love to be on and I have a lot of great experiences on it. As a final summary of who I am I am a 20 year old hard working, motivated and smart individual. I am kind, caring, outspoken, and understanding. I have a lot of experience in the world of technology more than most people my age. I am a fast paced person and can stay focused for long periods of time as long as I have a lot to do. I hope my past experience being staff on other locations throughout Garrys mod and the like will prove that I have the experience to continue it onto Garnet Gaming. With over 2000 hours on Gmod itself I am well versed with how the game works when it comes to commands and console. I am someone active in the community and well versed in how to handle myself. Although at times I have my faults we all have them. I promise if brought onto the team I will to the best that I possibly can and more. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? NO I have not
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: NO 
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: As much as I can at the minimum 500 hours 

• Like 1
  • Friendly 2
  • Agree 3

+1 You’re a nice person in-game and contribute very much to the US Army. You have never been banned on any other servers. You have past staff experience on other Garry’s Mod servers.

32 minutes ago, Astolfo said:

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: As much as I can at the minimum 500 hours 

You can contribute a lot of time to being a staff member (I think. Please elaborate on the minimum 500 hours. Is that like total or something? It would be more helpful if I could know how much time you could contribute per week/day.) You have some pretty damn good paragraphs with hardly any filler in them and I’m sure you’ll be a great staff member. 🙂

33 minutes ago, Astolfo said:

The only thing I’d fix is this. Please use /playtime name in-game to find your exact playtime.

+1

Pros:

Pretty nice

Nice hours

Nice app overall

Cons:

Weeb

trailer trash rdmer

Edit: So all of you with the whhhat reaction here's what happened I was outside of base with ptl perms from valor and he killed me.

we got called into a sit and he got a verbal.

Edited by DaddyIssues

+1 

I can agree that you are a respectable person, however you would have to tone down the minginess slightly. Other than that you would be a good fit for staff.

2 hours ago, Astolfo said:

Most people put how many hours they can be on per day, not sure if its a requirement , but it makes it easier to see how often you are on.

Good Luck!

+1

You seem to have a positive impression on 11B, which can make for a good staff member. The only thing I will say is that you should interact with RU members more, not that you’re not, but if you’re going for staff I recommend staying in the RU channel for a day or two to try and get their mindset down and get to know their vibe.

+1

From what I've seen from you in-game, you would be perfectly capable of handling staff duties. You are generally laid back, and know how to have fun, but can be serious and stern when the situation calls for it. And a referral from Matheson is plenty enough for me.

19 hours ago, Astolfo said:

11B WO1 Astolfo
 20 Years Old 
Warns: 1 for RDMx1 
Eastern Standerd Time 
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES

Referral(s): Matheson
Past experiences as staff: T MOD on other Gmod Servers 
How do you plan on benefiting our server? 

My Experience and knowledge: With almost 250 hours on the server I have learned and experienced a lot. I am very well known on Mil RP and have expanded my horizons to dark RP as well. From creating great relationships I have become close with members of Both Faction high commands, officers, nco’s, and enlisted alike. I'm known as someone who is kind, caring, and is always there to help out when needed and from the people who I have talked to many people feel this way about me. I have participated in all aspects in the game that I have access to from training, to raids, events, and meetings, I am someone who is always willing to help out anyone when they need it and someone who is always participating in trainings and officer meetings even if I'm tired and just want to go to bed. I know it's important for someone to be there. I always try my hardest to be the best that I can be and even though I have my sins if someone tells me I listen no matter what it may be as I am always working to improve myself to be the best that I can be.

Mil RP is a place I love to be on and I have a lot of great experiences on it. As a final summary of who I am I am a 20 year old hard working, motivated and smart individual. I am kind, caring, outspoken, and understanding. I have a lot of experience in the world of technology more than most people my age. I am a fast paced person and can stay focused for long periods of time as long as I have a lot to do. I hope my past experience being staff on other locations throughout Garrys mod and the like will prove that I have the experience to continue it onto Garnet Gaming. With over 2000 hours on Gmod itself I am well versed with how the game works when it comes to commands and console. I am someone active in the community and well versed in how to handle myself. Although at times I have my faults we all have them. I promise if brought onto the team I will to the best that I possibly can and more. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? NO I have not
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: NO 

Alright from what I have seen from talking to you and watching you, you CAN be retarded sometimes but who isn't? You want to help the server and you know the rules and you would be a good addition to the staff team. +1

also also your gay

• Agree 1
3 hours ago, Kurtle said:

Tell me why you were running around US base yelling "i'm retarded" then maybe I might think of repping this 😬

I was very tired that day and that is definitely not my usual performance it is very much out of the normality for me and I highly doubt such an event will ever happen again 

10 hours ago, Fonza said:

+1

You seem to have a positive impression on 11B, which can make for a good staff member. The only thing I will say is that you should interact with RU members more, not that you’re not, but if you’re going for staff I recommend staying in the RU channel for a day or two to try and get their mindset down and get to know their vibe.

I try to hang out it there a fair bit 

2 hours ago, Astolfo said:

I was very tired that day and that is definitely not my usual performance it is very much out of the normality for me and I highly doubt such an event will ever happen again 

well despite your name changed to "Homosexual Femboy," I think this is a 

+1

From me fam

• Sad 1

Despite the issues we had before I do believe you are fit to be a staff member. You are mature and I think that beside that if you keep going the direction you are going now you will make a great officer +1 .

Good luck!