McDonalds Mocha Frappe Moderator Application

In-game name: NLE McDonalds Mocha Frappe
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): https://steamid.io/Kenneth1
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: 316:31:32
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] The Big Tony, Mr. Shankie
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] N/A
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

When I first joined this server, it was my first time playing DarkRP in general, and I could see myself enjoying it. It hit me that I was interested in staff when I bought the VIP about 2 months ago or so. I saw that there was an option to buy the staff option, and I was really considering it, until the 3D guys said that I could just apply. Well, recently I've been home a lot more due to covid, and I just thought I would give staff a try

Why you should choose me, I've been really known at school, work, and sometimes in this server that I am very good with people, and I've realized that some staff people aren't very sociable with the players they work with. I feel like I could be the one to have fun with players but also get stuff accomplished. I am very inspired by Tony in this case by making sits fun and not scary, but also being productive. When I read over the staff rules, there was one that really stood out to me, and that was the "Serve as a role model for other players." This is not the first place I've seen this rule, I serve myself as a role model everywhere. Work, and school generally, and I think that's the point I can definitely see myself as a staff member. 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details

No

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: No
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Probably 5 days a week from 4-5PM to 11PM
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?

I do theater, band, fine arts. I like to game in general, such as slight MC and R6S. I work a part time job as a cashier, and I am very good with people.

Did you read the staff rules?: "did you read the staff rules" NLE McDonalds Mocha Frappe

• Winner 1
  • Agree 1

Not a bad staff ap man honestly but I haven't met you and I haven't seen you that much on the server. Paragraphs need to be beefed up a little the first one wasn't really focusing on why you should be chosen for staff, you did well in the 2nd (could be better) but the first one didn't really focus on that. 

I'm gonna give you a NEUTRAL since I haven't seen if you are truly fit for staff hope to see more from the community then I might change good luck!!!!

• Like 1

*EDIT* after seeing all the support for you I'm going to change my reply.

+1 from me! 

you have a lot of support from some people I truly respect. Hope to see you on the team!

Edited by Gl1tch
  • Like 1

+1

With that many hours and the close time zones; I assume I would've met you before, but not once do I remember. However, the content of your application is almost flawless, and I trust the opinions of my fellow staff members.

Edited by Celestialitus
=o= grammar
  • Like 1

Hey man, I don't believe I've interacted with you much in game so I can only comment on the content of your application & what my fellow staff members have said.

Your application is okay. It's the minimum amount required and that's fine. I do think that your first paragraph adds a lot to the prompt, "Why should we choose you over other applicants." I do like your second paragraph however and I found a lot of value in it. 

Your playtime is great and I like that you have a lot of time to offer to the role.  The time you play it is pretty standard among staff members and I don't think that's a bad thing, we have a lot of staff on at those times but that is also when the server is most active.

Overall, the comments from my fellow staff members seem positive and I trust their statements. For this reason, and because of the other positive qualities I've mentioned, I do think that you have a good shot at being a good staff member. 

+1 | Worth giving you a shot

• Like 1

Welp this isn't a bad application at all but I feel like it could be worked on a little bit more. Your 2 paragraphs are kinda "minimum required" as Yamagata said. Id like to hear more about you and why we should choose you over someone else. Give us more, we want to know who you are! ❤️ I didn't really have interactions with you at all but you got some good playtime and good referrals. You also seem to have quite a reputation among the server. For all those reasons, I'm gonna say that I'm neutral for now.

Id like to see you more in game and maybe have some interactions with ya. You seem like a nice guy. If I see you active on the server and if you work a bit on your app after feedbacks I might change my decision. 

Anyways, good luck my man!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

I could honestly care less about the paragraphs though weak, it gets the message across. I HAVE had interactions with this guy and I am a strong referral to it.

I honestly heard your attitude during all this and do believe he is fit to become staff. I mean, he works as a cashier, I used to do that shit and you gotta deal with idiots all the time. Not only do I believe he is qualified, I am willing to personally train him into the staff team when accepted. 

He has shown maturity in the server. What's even better is I am not even friends with him so my opinion is completely unbiased. 

My only recommendation is do not be lazy with your application. The reason I am overwhelmingly positive is because a lot of recent staff have not shown to be top notch like we believed despite good community feedback. I have faith in this guy.

+1

• Like 1
  • Spicy 1

I won't decide on this app, so I'll give a bit of input. I have met this guy in game on many occasions, and he's pretty nice to be around. Never really had any issues with him.

He's pretty generally non-toxic, and not bad to be around.

I won't +1, or -1 since I'm a manager.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi

+1 I've never met you before, but that's just something I want to point out and would never affect my vote on any application. You have 0 warns, a good amount of playtime, some referrals from staff members, no bans, a good amount of time to contribute to being a staff member, a good reputation with most others it seems, and you meet all the requirements.