In-game name: Fidelity
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:113290159
Staff members in-game name: Jake
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): No idea 
Date & Time of incident: 8:02 PM Central Time 3-30-21
Timezone: Central Time
Ban Reason: Cheating
How long were you banned for?:35791389.31 minutes
Proof of Ban:  https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2441273722
What happened? (include any proof): I have no idea I was just playing in a War and got banned very sudden. I couldnt even tell you why i still am trying to figure out why.
Why should your ban be removed?: Because I dont hack, never have hacked. Also no sit, and Im still trying to figure out why I was banned. My friend told me that there were not even any reports, so idk.

Edited by Fidelity
wrong steam id
  • Friendly 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 2

Just to give some context, I've played alongside Fidelity since 2015 on DRP and MRP, and as to my knowledge the only ban he has ever received was from Conway during the Seals mass incident. Him and I have just recently rejoined the community roughly 2 weeks ago after a bit of time off, so it caught me by surprise when people in chat were acting as if he was on an alt or had been banned before for a cheating indiscretion. He's a chill dude, and the circumstances of his ban befuddled both of us. He's also donated for multiple classes, weapons, knives, etc.. on the server and I doubt he would risk that all just to ruin the fun of others and put his account at risk of being banned from a community we've been a part of for this long. 

11 hours ago, Leopard said:

He's also donated for multiple classes, weapons, knives, etc.. on the server and I doubt he would risk that all just to ruin the fun of others

I banned a player blatantly cheating who had a bunch of donors and was on Ghillie when I banned him. This isn't a valid reason

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Salmon said:

I banned a player blatantly cheating who had a bunch of donors and was on Ghillie when I banned him. This isn't a valid reason

I wasn't citing this as a reason, I was just providing a bit of context into the kind of player Fidelity is, and how he's contributed to this community.

We would appreciate if someone could actually provide some sort of clarity into the circumstances that led to his ban, because there was no sit, no report, no accusations (that we know of), and the ban came out of nowhere. When I asked Jake why, all he could provide me was "read the description of the ban" which was "cheating". If he was cheating by all means ban the man but the least you can do is provide some evidence because he seems to continue not to understand why. 

I’ve spent way too much money just to lose it all to being banned for something I didn’t do. No one has provided evidence, and Jake has not responded to this. I’m starting to get frustrated because this appeal is just sitting here and I’m tired of not being able to hop on and play the game. 

Edited by Fidelity
  • Agree 1
  • Community Director
On 3/30/2021 at 10:47 PM, Leopard said:

He's also donated for multiple classes, weapons, knives, etc.. on the server and I doubt he would risk that all just to ruin the fun of other

2 hours ago, Fidelity said:

I’ve spent way too much money just to lose it all to being banned for something I didn’t do. No one has provided evidence, and Jake has not responded to this. I’m starting to get frustrated because this appeal is just sitting here and I’m tired of not being able to hop on and play the game. 

Donations, have never and will never matter in Administrative Matters. Redundant to bring it up in an appeal. There have been countless people who've donated banned for hacking. Because you donate doesn't make you any less able to use hacks. Check the donation TOS.

Edited by AlexConway
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 3
2 hours ago, AlexConway said:

Donations, have never and will never matter in Administrative Matters.

Hey Conway, remember Hendrix? that guy spent so much money, but yet still got banned for cheating. Donator items don't give you "administrative immunity". Do I know if you were cheating? I'm honestly unsure, some shots were pretty suspicious, but nothing too crazy.

• Like 2