DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Staff Application

It seems Fetn stopped caring for staff apps so I'll step in again.

*Exhale*

On 4/5/2021 at 6:15 PM, TingleTheMingle1 said:

I should be chosen, due to the fact I’m always on and helping out people who are new to the server. A lot of people who apply usually don’t apply after their first or second time, but I’m different. I'm here because I want to improve and help the server! I know sometimes I get annoying with all reports but it’s all for a good cost, a lot of people don’t know the rules. So when they’re brought into a sit, they get to know what's right and what’s wrong. Not only that, I’m different from all the other applications because I come back. I come back stronger and stronger, I usually think to myself on how lucky I am. How everyone believes in me to become a staff, a lot of people doubted me but I’m here to make the server a fun and not a chaotic place.

Alright, but you didn't exactly tell me how you'd improve the server, you just tell me that you're persistent and aren't willing to give up easily.

On 4/5/2021 at 6:15 PM, TingleTheMingle1 said:

Even though this is my third time applying, I’m still willing to do it till I get in. I don’t care how long it takes, I want to become a staff member, I want to improve and help this community. I’m willing to put hours upon hours to make sure everyone has a great experience on this server, so they can come back. I’m always on 24/7 helping our people when they want help, I respect everyone and try my best to bring positivity. Though I can’t always bring positivity, I can at least try to be help and put on a smile. My mission is to mostly help out the server and teach people the rules, plus sometimes staff aren’t on during the “ chaotic period” so things get out of control really fast. I can fill up that gap with other staff members. I’m sure everyone knows me by now, because I’m always on reporting or just having a great time with everyone.

Uh, well your only point in this paragraph is the same as the last one, you're persistent and a lot of the reasons you want to believe be reasons to be picked are really things you can do as a regular user/vip.

Paragraphs have sentences but only 1 reason why he believes he should be picked over staff.

You may be a good person in the community, but you didn't try on the paragraphs.

• Agree 1
34 minutes ago, Theta2 said:

*Exhale*

Alright, but you didn't exactly tell me how you'd improve the server, you just tell me that you're persistent and aren't willing to give up easily.

Uh, well your only point in this paragraph is the same as the last one, you're persistent and a lot of the reasons you want to believe be reasons to be picked are really things you can do as a regular user/vip.

Paragraphs have sentences but only 1 reason why he believes he should be picked over staff.

You may be a good person in the community, but you didn't try on the paragraphs.

I’m sorry my paragraphs didn’t meet your requirements. I’m not usually the best at making them, but if I get denied again. I promise to work on my paragraphs harder to meet your requirements.

3 hours ago, Theta2 said:

*Exhale*

Here I personally worked with the guy on his paragraphs, and he meets everyone elses standards I personally think he is a great fit for the staff team. 

+1

You're a good kid know the rules and have a LOT of dedication to join the team, good luck sire!

So fun fact, I was in the game when Tingle first joined and TAUGHT him most of the rules personally. Since then, he and I have really worked side by side as I took a lot of his sits and see him on ALL THE TIME. He has a great understanding of the rules, he's determined to keep getting things right and his applications prove that.

Give this guy a chance. He is a good kid, a non-toxic supporter of the community, and hell his feedback is absolutely amazing. I wanna see this man TAKE reports not MAKE reports. 

He hasn't made the same mistake twice and I think it's important to allow good minded, non bias, non toxic people into our staff team.

Big ol' +1 from Shankie!

• Like 2
  • Friendly 1
27 minutes ago, MisterShankie said:

So fun fact, I was in the game when Tingle first joined and TAUGHT him most of the rules personally. Since then, he and I have really worked side by side as I took a lot of his sits and see him on ALL THE TIME. He has a great understanding of the rules, he's determined to keep getting things right and his applications prove that.

Give this guy a chance. He is a good kid, a non-toxic supporter of the community, and hell his feedback is absolutely amazing. I wanna see this man TAKE reports not MAKE reports. 

He hasn't made the same mistake twice and I think it's important to allow good minded, non bias, non toxic people into our staff team.

Big ol' +1 from Shankie!

Awh thank you 🙂

• Like 1

+1 Good roleplayer, understands the rules greatly I think it would be wise to bring him on the staff team. I've gotten the chance to get to know him pretty well I'd say and he's a very level headed person who thinks clearly and doesn't let the small things cloud his judgement. Goodluck friend

Accepted

Welcome to the staff team! Contact a Manager+ to receive your in-game rank!

Do not use commands until you are trained by a Lead Mod+. Feel free to either dm Admin+ ranked players about being trained, or hop into teamspeak and ask around!