DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

this will be my final post on this and just wanted to thank some people

@riprandyThanks for the great time throughout the server, especially little events like los santos customs

@AcerThanks for all the hilarious malding moments in TS. 

@PythonThank you for calling me retarded every 17 seconds faction hopper. nah in all seriousness, the server was real fun with you on. 

@eli_It was fun being in rangers, I hope you guys do well. Keep up the good work. you are a good COL

@N4AsYou got me where I was in the community and I just wanted to thank you for all of that.

@TunaDamn those rap battles were fun. 

And finally

My big thank you and sincere apology to @Garnet. I know this is the last thing you could've wanted from someone--alting to go on to be staff. I would like to apologize mostly to you because it is kinda your server and when someone alting gets T. Admin, that doesn't look good on a server at all. Despite all the shitty things I've done, I want to say thank you for all the guitar playing in TS. That was hella fun and not something I get to do real often bc nobody I know actually can play guitar let alone with someone else. Thank you for all those moments and take it easy. Good luck with MRP.

There are many more but this is everyone that comes to mind from my experience on the server. I might show up here and there from time to time, but I'll continue to shitpost on the forums just so I don't lose all contact with you guys. see you next wipe.

-Yurri

• Friendly 2
  • Sad 1
  • The Garnut
18 hours ago, Yurri said:

i'm gonna be gone now and i don't know when/if i will return

Unfortunately hacking is a permanent community-wide ban. You were around for quite awhile and I absolutely loved all our late-night guitar playing, but as much as I enjoyed you being around, I can't overlook you ruining the experience of other community members.

I'd suggest you give it a couple of months and take a peak at the forums/appeal.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, Garnet said:

Unfortunately hacking is a permanent community-wide ban.

1 hour ago, Garnet said:

I can't overlook you ruining the experience of other community members.

Really not trying to target or defend anybody here, but how is this any different from what Ozzy did? Doesnt make sense why he was unbanned AND given staff back, while Yurri is left perma banned. 

• Agree 4
Guest proggy

Tired of people pointing fingers at Ozzy and saying "but what about my friend! He should be allowed to cheat too!".

Use your brains and think about the precedent you are trying to set.

3 minutes ago, proggy said:

Tired of people pointing fingers at Ozzy and saying "but what about my friend! He should be allowed to cheat too!".

Use your brains and think about the precedent you are trying to set.

I did the same thing as yurri did because im Kush black

Edited by Dexx
  • 300 IQ 1
3 hours ago, proggy said:

But he literally did the exact same thing, if not worse. You can try and defend him however you want, but its still bias. The fact he was unbanned while others weren't is proof of that. We either enforce the rules as we are supposed to, or why have them there in the first place??

• Winner 1
  • Agree 5